Recent content by vannila

1. V

More typos

I am getting tired of the constant array of typos written by Azzer. This has become a ridiculous attempt at getting us to use our imaginations to fill in what he is trying to say. I demand retribution. I understand that my only goal in writing this thread is to break the mold and stray from the...
  2. V

Spies 2.0

For a while now, we have suspected our leader, toby, to be a spy. He has done some particularly suspicious things that have made us question his loyalty. He has recently given our ID's out to the entire game. Double you tee eff, man?
  3. V

comatose vs *

there seems to be a lot of big people hitting comatose. skinniest alliance out of all of them. whats up with that man? also, today is toby's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBY.
  4. V

lack of birthday cheer.

Well, since today is toby's birthday, i have wished him a happy birthday. there really hasn't been a lot of other general cheer for this monumental day of toby's life. the community of this game has really gone down the tube. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBY.
  5. V

Suggestion for birthdays

well, being as today is toby's birthday, i think we should have a birthday unit for those people who have birthdays. just for the day. call it a birthday hat. i dunno. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBY.
  6. V

Period..

Azzer's recent lack of grammatical correctness has caused me great pain. I gripe about this to bring attention to it. It needs to stop. If it is not corrected, I will surely quit the game. This incorrectness is horrible. The incorrectness that I speak of is on the overview page. It is the...
  7. V

Manual

i know that you plan to remove the manual completely pretty soon, but i just thought that i would point out on the units section, if a unit has "special" bonuses, there is a star next to their name. at the bottom, it says "* - Indicates this unit has known unique bonuses. Click the unit for more...
  8. V

injury system

i'm actually quite surprised no one has griped about this yet. in the beginning, it seemed to be working fine. i seemed to be getting a fair amount of troops back when i lost some, etc. obviously azzer hasn't stated the formula for getting the troops back, but i assume it has something to do...
  9. V

FAKE LeftOvers

At the risk of sounding like an annoying skinflint, I will attempt to humbly set forth a brief précis of LeftOvers's most illogical ploys in hopes of convincing you, the creator of this game, to help develop an alternative community, a cohesive and comprehensive underground with a charter to...