• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Manual

vannila

Planter
i know that you plan to remove the manual completely pretty soon, but i just thought that i would point out on the units section, if a unit has "special" bonuses, there is a star next to their name. at the bottom, it says "* - Indicates this unit has known unique bonuses. Click the unit for more details." now, since i'm familiar with the page, i know which *'s its talking about. but to someone who is looking at it for the first time, there are stars all over the place. under all the HP/AR/AD/HD stuff. that could be confusing. in other words, THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE OUTRAGE. IF THIS ISN'T FIXED PRONTO, I AM QUITTING AND LEAVING THE GAME FOREVER. I DEMAND THAT A NEW WAY TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN NORMAL UNITS AND THOSE THAT HAVE UNIQUE SPECIALS BE DETERMINED.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Re: Manual

I also will make vannila quit if this isn't fixed.

vannila

Planter
Re: Manual

what do you mean once and for all? i've never said i was quitting :( i've threatened to quit. are you just jealous of my sig? i can make you a similar picture...