More typos

vannila

Planter
I am getting tired of the constant array of typos written by Azzer. This has become a ridiculous attempt at getting us to use our imaginations to fill in what he is trying to say. I demand retribution. I understand that my only goal in writing this thread is to break the mold and stray from the path of conventional wisdom, but if I were to compile a list of Azzer's forays into espionage, sabotage, and subversion, it would fill an entire page and perhaps even run over onto the following one. Such a list would surely make every sane person who has passed the age of six realize that there's something fishy about Azzer's off-the-cuff typos. I think he's up to something, something self-pitying and perhaps even reprehensible. I have some advice for him. He should keep his typos to himself until he stops being such a phlegmatic, recalcitrant scaramouch and starts being at least one of informative, agreeable, creative, or entertaining. Finally, whatever your thoughts or feelings about Azzer are, I urge you to help me find more constructive contexts in which to work toward resolving conflicts.

Oh yea, and the typo I found was this:

"Spreading the Word 10 Referals * 5 (active players referred by you "

This needs an end parenthesis.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
This is scathing! The overlord is going to reprimand you for such a scandalous testimony against his grammar/spelling.