Recent content by Gooner

1. Gooner

[Available] Gooner seeks ally with GSOH

Hi, so I'm going to Australia for a while and wont be majorly active but I'll be on here and there so can provide some night cover throughout the round...probably looking at a rank 3-5 ally nothing Ftw or with contactability. can provide IRC activeness cheers
  2. Gooner

Hottest Women

I'll start things off :) 5'9 Canadian actress Katrina Bowden, yum.
  3. Gooner

New laptop (websites)(deals)

Hey guys I'm looking to get a new laptop not exceeding £375. I've found a few websites which seem pretty decent although very few laptops with dedicated graphics alongside a good processor. saveonlaptops.co.uk and bestbuy.co.uk I've been looking at just wondered if anyone knows any other sites...
  4. Gooner

[Taken] Pnapz

So i'm looking to have a chilled out round start while I sort out real life **** wondered if anyone is in the same boat to have a relaxed time defending attacking and stuff without any hassle :) Im likely to be active 3+ hours GMT+1 SA route probably
  5. Gooner

[Taken] Available for active play

Finished college on study leave so will be sat at the computer for god knows how long each day...8+ hours likely weekdays Also now have free internet on phone so contactable :) Looking for either naps/solo group or an ally. Bai.
  6. Gooner

[Taken] Next round Pnaps

Not going to be amazingly active...around 5 hours need a couple naps to chill with get some joint mobs out and stuff Should have IRC although msn would suffice chuck me a pm :)
  7. Gooner

Brittany Murphy dead aged 32 :O

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20091220/ten-reports-actress-brittany-murphy-dies-8a3eada.html WTF :(
  8. Gooner

Paranormal activity

This was the scariest film I have ever seen... 10/10 no doubt the whole audience was jumping and screaming even had me an my mates freaked out which was pretty impressive. From the film side the first 20 minutes are pretty poor with the background kinda stuff similar to cloverfield That aside...
  9. Gooner

Search page staff stats

just a niggly thing but the Total score damage had done to: doesnt have a £ before the number :)
  10. Gooner

Tormented

Well it's a British film I thought i'd give it a watch and i've found it to be suprisingly good the gore on the first death was awful and it goes through periods of looking cheap but overall it was pretty decent...the storyline is pretty mediocre but some of the deaths I laughed at and others i...
  11. Gooner

Search page copy

when searching for targets on the search page its quite a bore to have to click on one id then haxxor him then go to search again and keep doing this. So...is there a chance of maybe clicking the id next to a name on the search page which then puts the id in a box at the bottom of the page so i...
  12. Gooner

Which is better before or after?

It was coincidence that i paused the screen at that moment but I didnt move it but I want opinions :) so guys...before or after? :P
  13. Gooner

[Available] Naps Round 33

I need 2 naps pref Euro zone :) pm me for more details
  14. Gooner

[Full] Age 2 ally

We need more members :D come join the legend which is Lupus and lets win this thing :) Hit me up on irc or pm me on teh forums
  15. Gooner

Change to military page

As a briber I have a lot of different troops however I don't want to send these bribed troops out on defence or to attack at the moment. Therefore I suggest a way to somehow collapse certain troops (maybe to the bottom of the page with the unit name) so that it's easier to navigate around the...