• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Change to military page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner

Head Gardener
As a briber I have a lot of different troops however I don't want to send these bribed troops out on defence or to attack at the moment. Therefore I suggest a way to somehow collapse certain troops (maybe to the bottom of the page with the unit name) so that it's easier to navigate around the page. What do people think?

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
There was a massive thread on this in the Creator's Day section. As well as this thread I found through Forum Search:

Reorder hiring/military pages

Which includes comments on exactly that which you have suggested!

Status
Not open for further replies.