• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Search page copy

Gooner

Head Gardener
when searching for targets on the search page its quite a bore to have to click on one id then haxxor him then go to search again and keep doing this.

So...is there a chance of maybe clicking the id next to a name on the search page which then puts the id in a box at the bottom of the page so i can add 4 more ids then click haxxor on that page as well?
if you dont get it ill try explaining WITH PICS :) if i can be bothered

What d'ya think?

timtadams

Landscape Designer
To copy 5 IDs at once:
Hold ctrl and click each ID to select all at once (up to 5)
copy
paste into intelligence page text box
add a comma between each ID
hack

NB: i use firefox and this works for me. I usually just (hold ctrl) click the first ID drag down another 4 to highlight all of them. Im sure this works for IE as well. I know when selecting a column in IE you can paste it as a column into excel or word, whereas FF just copies everything as one line, which is no good for Excel

btw dont you use tabs? Just have an intelligence page in another tab and then you could c+p between the two tabs...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I middle click (open tab) over IDs, so it takes me to the hotlinked page, open like 25 (ish) tabs, then ctrl + tab my way through them clicking over the 'hack' button so you have a bunch of them open all at once. Either way, just my solution to the problem, tabs ftw!

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Yeah i do basically the same as Alci...

Or just use the little search box in firefox (top right one) to note down all the IDs i think look the best...if you just write in that but dont click search then it stays there whatever page you go to.

Davs

Garden Designer
Personally I go for timtadams' approach. Keeping the search page in one tab and the intel page in another and just flick through.