Paranormal activity

Gooner

Head Gardener
This was the scariest film I have ever seen... 10/10 no doubt the whole audience was jumping and screaming even had me an my mates freaked out which was pretty impressive.

From the film side the first 20 minutes are pretty poor with the background kinda stuff similar to cloverfield
That aside and the fact that the tempo does take a while to build up this film was amazing

bit of back ground information budget was around $11000-$15000
coming up to the 6th week in cinemas in America the film has grossed $103,690,184
and today the cinema was packed being the introudction to the UK and it was totally worth the £2...orange wednesdays it cost to watch it.

anyways here is the trailer please watch the film and post to share views :)
http://www.paranormalactivity-movie.com/trailer.html

JJB

Harvester
u went to see it
i was guna go see it today
apparently pretty scary

marvin

Tree Surgeon
My mate phoned me to tell me how all my mates near **** their pants watching it tonight. I was at a concert (Arctic Monkeys - was awesome) so couldn't go. Not like I would of gone. Scary films are scary.

Elderveld

Official Helper
Saw it a fwew weeks ago, i thought it was pretty boring and NOT scary. totaly NOT worth my money:(

Gooner

Head Gardener
I thought it was a complete mind ****..well the last 15-20 minutes anyway
Elderveld and Bruce you're obviously like the guy in the film then :p
but yeah the women screaming got on my tits a little

Did you not even jump a little at the end?
Or when she got dragged out?

Ill leave it like that dont wanna spoil it too much for others who havent watched it yet.

Gooner

Head Gardener
nah tbh the DVD/Cam you would get wouldnt be worth it cinema atmosphere was good though for the showing i went to and that helped :p

Alvestein

Garden Designer
man that was freaking scary! just went to watch it with 2 mates and seriously, so damn freaky.

the first bits slow but it builds up the tension nicely for the screamy bits :p
the audience were horrible in mine though, not screaming, some were just laughing. especially at the part where she gets dragged which kinda ruined the mood.

ending just absolutley horrified me :p totally worth the money!

TehPantz

Head Gardener
I enjoyed it. It was nice to see a movie that throws back to a time where you don't need to graphically torture someone in order to get a scare. This film reminded me of John Carpenter films like the "The Thing" where its not what you see, its what you 'don't' see that scares you ;)

Alvestein

Garden Designer
to anyone else whos seen it, did you notice that katie had GREAT boobs?

Davis

Tree Surgeon
lol i saw it the week it came out in US, it seems most people went into it thinking that this was real footage, which made it a lot scarier for said people, eg. my GF who almost cried. but i knew it was just a "reenactment" which i doubt it even was never the less it was good, not amazing but not bad worth the money but wouldn't watch it again. there were some jumps and squeezes but nowhere near terror/crying/peeing my pants

and yes she had nice boobs :)

TaO

Tree Surgeon
lol i saw it the week it came out in US, it seems most people went into it thinking that this was real footage, which made it a lot scarier for said people, eg. my GF who almost cried. but i knew it was just a "reenactment" which i doubt it even was never the less it was good, not amazing but not bad worth the money but wouldn't watch it again. there were some jumps and squeezes but nowhere near terror/crying/peeing my pants

and yes she had nice boobs :)

Your GF had nice boobs?
What you do with them? squeeze them coz of the horrifying parts in the movie?
I does not understand :(

marvin

Tree Surgeon
**** you Paranormal Activity, **** you.

Was all going fine and dandy till the last scene. Now all the lights in my house are on, I'm home alone tonight, and I don't know if I'm going to sleep yet. Gonna be sporting some salt at arms reach tonight.

Anyone know who last had The Colt*?

[size=-200]*Supernatural reference.[/size]