Re: JUKEBOX DECLARE WAR, and other unrelated nostalgia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Iamsmart-has-spoken-your-arguement-is-invalid.jpg

Last edited:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
'Pretty sure everyone just looked at your list, picked an ID to send at and sent.'
'In the end we all just said bugger it and sent unorganized, which was maybe a minor error.'

o_O

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
We aren't stupid - We do keep very regular tabs on your major members.

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say... They have countered for Al'Tuin more than once?

really.. making me do all your thinking for you.. should just permanently shorten your name to "Iam"

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Unless you have specific intelligence as to why they would 'counter for altuin' i hardly see why you would jump to that conclusion. The fact is if Altuin could possibly be working with anybody it should be you. The best time to strike is when the enemy can be caught off guard. That doesn't imply any sort of organization on their part, simply the odd spy from an online member.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Unless you have specific intelligence as to why they would 'counter for altuin' i hardly see why you would jump to that conclusion. The fact is if Altuin could possibly be working with anybody it should be you. The best time to strike is when the enemy can be caught off guard. That doesn't imply any sort of organization on their part, simply the odd spy from an online member.

wow.. DEFENSIVE

I didn't say they were working together at all, I said they were counter - and I was alluding to the fact that they, an alliance over twice the size of rank 2 (which means quite a few more troops) needs to wait till rank 2 is attacking another ally to attack.. is kinda sad?

No where in there did I state they were working together, I didn't even suggest that Al'tuin told them R2 was attacking them. In fact - I mentioned earlier in this thread that I doubted R1 was working with R3..

soo.. perhaps your tired and not reading my posts very well, and as fun as it is to watch you get defensive.. I'd rather you do it about things I actually say, instead of over something I wasn't even thinking :p

Angela

Harvester
Actually i beleive they are logs somewhere with Al T saying that they messaged Jukebox to tell them we was out and this happened on numerous occassions, now im sure it was a slip on Al T part and they didnt actually do this but really who cares *shrugs*

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Actually i beleive they are logs somewhere with Al T saying that they messaged Jukebox to tell them we was out and this happened on numerous occassions, now im sure it was a slip on Al T part and they didnt actually do this but really who cares *shrugs*

Yeah, I have logs from a friend of mine PM'ing me and laughing about it.. Didn't think much of it at the time.. Can't say I care too much.. ^_^ Whether or not JB took action on it isn't really at the top of my list of things to concern myself with..

I also have a lot of logs of sex-toy talk.. 0.o

I will never join a channel with Dax and bruce again! (kidding guys.. calm down..)

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
actually i beleive they are logs somewhere with al t saying that they messaged jukebox to tell them we was out and this happened on numerous occassions, now im sure it was a slip on al t part and they didnt actually do this but really who cares *shrugs*

snap

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Well, seing as how this thread has gone for 9 pages now, I guess I should make some sort of a conclusion.

What and how we organise is irrelevant.

Who and when we attack is irrelevant.

Your constant talk of a powerblock/resistance/snap of us and A'T suggests you feel you would beat us, if a third party was absent. Yet you haven't done much, excluding the one or two times you actually did manage to attack us.

Oh, yes. That third party is, in fact, absent.

Can we now end the pointless spam and use this thread for particular attacks/BR instead of random gripes and speculation?

Angela

Harvester
Your constant talk of a powerblock/resistance/snap of us and A'T suggests you feel you would beat us, if a third party was absent. Yet you haven't done much, excluding the one or two times you actually did manage to attack us.

I really dont see any constant talk from MLP maybe you know more about whos in the alliance than me but i just said they was logs but didnt really care either way hence the shrug

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Well, seing as how this thread has gone for 9 pages now, I guess I should make some sort of a conclusion.

What and how we organise is irrelevant.

Who and when we attack is irrelevant.

Oh, yes. That third party is, in fact, absent.

Can we now end the pointless spam and use this thread for particular attacks/BR instead of random gripes and speculation?

first, its not your place to finish an discussion as you're the agressor.
second, this is politics, discussions shall be had, you defend youre arguments.
If you dont understand this all then ask Martin or anyone else in your alliance how to lead an alliance and all the fuss that comes with it.

furthermore, I, for one, was really bored with youre so called br's (propaganda) gloathing over the fact you dont have any targets, the little allainces defended so well (herp) and basicly giving eachother pats on the back for doing so amazing.

I suggest you make an topic in your own alliance politics and continue there to manlove eachother there, and leave the actual politics to the people who know what theyre doing.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
first, its not your place to finish an discussion as you're the agressor.
second, this is politics, discussions shall be had, you defend youre arguments.
If you dont understand this all then ask Martin or anyone else in your alliance how to lead an alliance and all the fuss that comes with it.

furthermore, I, for one, was really bored with youre so called br's (propaganda) gloathing over the fact you dont have any targets, the little allainces defended so well (herp) and basicly giving eachother pats on the back for doing so amazing.

I suggest you make an topic in your own alliance politics and continue there to manlove eachother there, and leave the actual politics to the people who know what theyre doing.

I've posted about 5 times in this thread, I don't see how this makes me the "aggressor".
It is politics. Discussions were had, but for 3 or 4 pages now we're stuck on same topic, people are defending the same points, with the same arguments. I might be wrong, but a thread becomes obsolete when the discussion in it gets repetitive.
I was never "gloating" with the BRs posted. It's a thread about our declaration of war, and the events that followed, a.k.a. attacks and BRs. MLP have defended well, I've never said they didn't, nor will I ever.
I'm amused by your last statement though. People who know what they're doing? Everything in here about us and A'T working together is pure speculation, based on no facts whatsoever. People who feel personally harmed by a non-existant, so called Powerblock, cannot be reffered to as "people who know what they're doing".

PS: As I've said everything I wanted to say, and presented my points(probably) I won't reply until something new happens in the game, or in this thread. Because at this point, all I can do is defend points I've already defended, and saying things I've already said, which would make me a hypocrite.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

We have been PMed, first time one of our members had already noticed you being out from spying around. 2nd time (unbeknown to my alliance) I got a PM from Al'Tuin and ignored it, as I didn't consider it good sport unless we 'noticed' it alone, coincidently, we then didn't send an attack. Yesterday we noticed it ourselves and were already planning an attack.

Regardless of what is said people will assume what they want to assume, but the 2 alliances below us have been good sports, so I have done what I can to pass that sportsmanship back.

What's annoying me is that the top guys/gals in MLP are never offline :'(

Angela

Harvester

We have been PMed, first time one of our members had already noticed you being out from spying around. 2nd time (unbeknown to my alliance) I got a PM from Al'Tuin and ignored it, as I didn't consider it good sport unless we 'noticed' it alone, coincidently, we then didn't send an attack. Yesterday we noticed it ourselves and were already planning an attack.

Regardless of what is said people will assume what they want to assume, but the 2 alliances below us have been good sports, so I have done what I can to pass that sportsmanship back.

hmm yesterday we was all at home when you guys attacked we hadnt hit AL T, infact i dont think anyone actually had an attack out (but i could be wrong there lol).

Like i said i dont care what AL T tell jukebox not like spys arent out and you guys cant find out on your own *shrugs*

But you are right people will believe what they want to believe no matter of the facts, its been like that for as long as ive played this game.

PS. Since when do i allow people to sleep :p

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

hmm yesterday we was all at home when you guys attacked we hadnt hit AL T, infact i dont think anyone actually had an attack out (but i could be wrong there lol).

Like i said i dont care what AL T tell jukebox not like spys arent out and you guys cant find out on your own *shrugs*

But you are right people will believe what they want to believe no matter of the facts, its been like that for as long as ive played this game.

PS. Since when do i allow people to sleep :p

ah maybe I get mixed up, tbh at random times we decide to attack regardless of what's happening around us. Either way out of principle when A'T PMed me the other day I ignored it. Not like we should need help at this stage tbh.

Slow and steady wins the land race !

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Shadowbane - Is your response pointed at me at all? I've made it quite clear that I didn't think Al'tuin and Jb were working together :p There has really only been one person posting that you had, and his posted only consisted of 1 work (and could really be considered a spam post)

What you guys do to MLP is your business - sure. But you should still expect everyone and their mother to have an opinion on it.. ^_^

and tbh - I only post because I like to watch people get riled up :p although it seems they never actually READ my post and just respond however they feel like guessing at what I was about to say based on the first 2-3 words in my post :p Make of that what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.