Re: JUKEBOX DECLARE WAR, and other unrelated nostalgia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Unless you have specific intelligence as to why they would 'counter for altuin' i hardly see why you would jump to that conclusion. The fact is if Altuin could possibly be working with anybody it should be you. The best time to strike is when the enemy can be caught off guard. That doesn't imply any sort of organization on their part, simply the odd spy from an online member.

wow.. DEFENSIVE

I didn't say they were working together at all, I said they were counter - and I was alluding to the fact that they, an alliance over twice the size of rank 2 (which means quite a few more troops) needs to wait till rank 2 is attacking another ally to attack.. is kinda sad?

No where in there did I state they were working together, I didn't even suggest that Al'tuin told them R2 was attacking them. In fact - I mentioned earlier in this thread that I doubted R1 was working with R3..

soo.. perhaps your tired and not reading my posts very well, and as fun as it is to watch you get defensive.. I'd rather you do it about things I actually say, instead of over something I wasn't even thinking :p

You realize you're accusing someone who has absolutely no ties to this round of being defensive about something that doesn't affect him at all? I don't think I'm the only one you should be accusing of being unable to read between the lines.

"They have countered for Al'Tuin more than once?" suggests that they - surprise surprise DID IT FOR THEM. You asked me to read more carefully, so I did. If you can't properly word your posts kindly quit making stupid comments about how I can't read your mind.

And for the record, you're making the moronic mistake that almost every person goes through in this game. You're blaming people ranked above you for using opportune times to attack you (when you're attacking altuin). It's like you're assuming just because they're bigger than you they have to wait until you're ready. Suck it up.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Unless you have specific intelligence as to why they would 'counter for altuin' i hardly see why you would jump to that conclusion. The fact is if Altuin could possibly be working with anybody it should be you. The best time to strike is when the enemy can be caught off guard. That doesn't imply any sort of organization on their part, simply the odd spy from an online member.

wow.. DEFENSIVE

I didn't say they were working together at all, I said they were counter - and I was alluding to the fact that they, an alliance over twice the size of rank 2 (which means quite a few more troops) needs to wait till rank 2 is attacking another ally to attack.. is kinda sad?

No where in there did I state they were working together, I didn't even suggest that Al'tuin told them R2 was attacking them. In fact - I mentioned earlier in this thread that I doubted R1 was working with R3..

soo.. perhaps your tired and not reading my posts very well, and as fun as it is to watch you get defensive.. I'd rather you do it about things I actually say, instead of over something I wasn't even thinking :p

You realize you're accusing someone who has absolutely no ties to this round of being defensive about something that doesn't affect him at all? I don't think I'm the only one you should be accusing of being unable to read between the lines.

"They have countered for Al'Tuin more than once?" suggests that they - surprise surprise DID IT FOR THEM. You asked me to read more carefully, so I did. If you can't properly word your posts kindly quit making stupid comments about how I can't read your mind.

And for the record, you're making the moronic mistake that almost every person goes through in this game. You're blaming people ranked above you for using opportune times to attack you (when you're attacking altuin). It's like you're assuming just because they're bigger than you they have to wait until you're ready. Suck it up.

What do you mean attack me? Your making the moronic mistake of making assumptions :p and once again, getting defensive. If you can't have a conversation without getting pissy, you really shouldn't speak to me. I don't care about your feelings :p and I'm happy to watch you cry

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
That's the normal post that Twigley gives when admitting logical defeat but won't publicly admit it in the forums - No actual argument and hypocritical.

Ty.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Admit defeat to what? You post contained nothing that you hadn't already said and I had already laughed. ? I responded to the only thing that warranted a response.

Post something with a bit of thought behind it, and I'll be happy to flam... err, Reply back :p

Until then.. Keep yer tissues nearby :p

CFalcon

Official Helper
I believe the entire last few pages have been taken up with this misunderstanding, and various people's inability to grasp/explain it. I'm not trying to pick sides, because ultimately, you're all arguing completely meaningless points and just getting tied up in each other's inability to spell it out clearly.

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say... They have countered for Al'Tuin more than once?

Note: not "attack while Al'T had inc" or "attack while MLP were out" but "countered" and "for", both words that are impossible to read without inferring some sort of agreement. Regardless of what you were trying to say, that is what you actually said.

LuckySports said:
I've made it quite clear that I didn't think Al'tuin and Jb were working together

These statements are contradictory. They may not accurately represent the sentiment of the poster, but objectively, that's what they are.

I'm aware this is arguing over semantics, but that is, after all, what most of this thread has been.

I also see that "we're not FTW, we're FTF" has reared it's ugly head in this thread. Why will these excuses that actually are meaningless not go away?

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Basically what people claim to be a powerblock/snap/whatever was just Al'Tuin issuing a statement saying they'll not take sides in the war, and Jukebox not giving them a reason to change their mind.
That is it.

Angela

Harvester
Basically what people claim to be a powerblock/snap/whatever was just Al'Tuin issuing a statement saying they'll not take sides in the war, and Jukebox not giving them a reason to change their mind.
That is it.

They did take sides tho, they tried it hide it just not very well. The reason we started to hit Alt was because while jukebox was hitting us they tried to sneak in as well after that it was basically stuff jukebox focus on Alt.
But as entertaining as this thread is, its got boring as well so i think i will stop here and let you all enjoy your thread.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
1 or 2 people basically piggying on our attacks is definately not their Alliance taking sides

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
That is it.

They did take sides tho, they tried it hide it just not very well. The reason we started to hit Alt was because while jukebox was hitting us they tried to sneak in as well after that it was basically stuff jukebox focus on Alt.
But as entertaining as this thread is, its got boring as well so i think i will stop here and let you all enjoy your thread.

urm, if me/wouter trying to hit one of your inactives who had/has 2k land (and we thought wasn't in the ally) for bribes counts as taking sides, then you're a little deluded there, or maybe Johnnie's retal gargoyle rushes after you'd attacked us count, but then they were just our retribution at you for hitting us :eek:
besides those 2 cases i cannot recall ANY outgoing mobs towards MLP from Al'T

CFalcon

Official Helper
1 or 2 people basically piggying on our attacks is definately not their Alliance taking sides

WHAA?! But does that mean Juke and MLP *don't* have a snap?! I mean, we've got MLPs piggying Jukes piggying MLPs on us now. I assumed that was all co-ordinated? I mean, MLP have tried to hide their support for Jukebox, but not very well.

^^

Angela

Harvester

WHAA?! But does that mean Juke and MLP *don't* have a snap?! I mean, we've got MLPs piggying Jukes piggying MLPs on us now. I assumed that was all co-ordinated? I mean, MLP have tried to hide their support for Jukebox, but not very well.

^^

damn there goes my resolve you will find out if you look hard enough that mlp started hitting them at 9.30 am this morning on there own.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer

^^

We're actually a 3 alliance powerblock.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

^^

damn there goes my resolve you will find out if you look hard enough that mlp started hitting them at 9.30 am this morning on there own.

Yeah, until they asked for help because they suck !!

JOKE

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

^^

hence why it was MLP piggying Juke piggying MLP
as from 9:30am today it has pretty much been nonstop from one or the other :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
That's the normal post that Twigley gives when admitting logical defeat but won't publicly admit it in the forums - No actual argument and hypocritical.

Ty.

Oh great another Twigley post when i have nothing to do with it.

Ive never admited 'Logical defeat' to you because it's never happened.

Now go pick me some cotton, boy.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
i think you forgot to read the 'without publicly admitting it' part

dw we both know you had to make the post to save face.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I think i edited my post before you replied.

Now go crawl back to your hole and stop bringing me into a discusion about a fail round or taking pot shots at me when im not involved.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.