Re: JUKEBOX DECLARE WAR, and other unrelated nostalgia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
"for the bold part"
trololololololol.. pathetic :p Please talk to me when you have something real to say.

So in other words you admit that you've cheated very noble.

(please don't say but you triggered on people, as that maybe so but I never mutually agreed to attack someone)

That's not also admitting to intentional triggering? :/

Sending to trigger on somebodies attack because you don't like them without having any conversation with the person who has incoming isn't against the rules.

Mutually attacking someone however is.

So, because I triggered on you, its mutual attacking, but if you do it, its intentional triggering? Nice argument ;)

Cheese, your opinion never mattered, but if you wish, so be it.

Even from the outside - We can appear FTW, we hardly attack as an alliance, we have a puppet player, several of our members are known for being UC. The only people who would dare to call us FTW are those that have been crushed by us, or are just ignorant. Take your pick.

I wake up because my friends want me to, not because I give 2 ***** about score or land. In fact, I'm known for suicidal tendencies with my troops.. (which usually leads to Angela hurting me.. hehe)

I know your solo now, but yes, when you were allied, you know which ally I speak of. I don't remember if you were around for the attacks before twiggles emo-rage-quit or whatever he did (not sure, heard the story, didn't care so I forgot it. still not gonna care if you care to explain it again) but we had plenty of successful attacks.

Cheese, I never said I've spoken to you in person, but as the post would suggest, I've heard people say you are nicer in person (same goes double for twigs). I remember you well, and you've always been an ass. You continue to make an ass of yourself, and whilst I do enjoy the show (its always quite enjoyable to watch an idiot think he's smart now just because he did something new) your getting borish. You sound so much like twigs, I forget which one of you I'm speaking to.

Feel free to comment on my attitude ;) If you look again, you'll see I do well every round. (even when leading a rag-tag-team of nubs who continually get bashed in hopes of easy land)

And in response to your final comment.. I'll just leave with, you really are an ignorant ass. I'd love to see you about 5 seconds after you make that comment to her face.. or at least see whats left of your face.

And yes, I do already have an outline of what your next post will entail, at least until you read this and decide to change things up so your not as predictable.. ;)

Still about a 2/10. I've already told Angela that if I ever met you and you spouted that ignorance at me, I'd give you something to remember the occasion for. I really hope your not a crier though.. That's just embarrassing.

I was kind enough to help your simple mind understand my post slightly better by splitting it up and replying to individual parts of your original post, in a hope that you would reply to each point I raised. Sad really, it's like having an internet um well you can't call it a discussion, but yeh what ever you want to call it with a 14 year old.

And threatening me with 'if I ever met you' bullshit lmao that really is pathetic, don't even start with that rubbish you will make yourself look even more stupid, specially saying you would never make a trip to leeds so please just drop that before I fall off my chair laughing.
You've heard people say I'm nicer in real life? Only one person who uses this game has ever met me and I highly doubt that person would even decide to have a conversation with you.

And of course you know who I am, however sadly I don't know who you are, are you one of those discworld lots that finally got good when all the truly decent players left? Please explain this amazing background you've had.

Bit of advice for you, either continue making a total idiot of yourself or come back with a slightly mature post.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
This is getting embarrassing.

You are telling people to not be ignorant about your own alliance and your own playing style. But you are being ignorant on others in the same post. Pretty poor.

Also you seem to be about 6/7 years behind on how people debate on internet forums. Using phrases such as:

"I already know what your next post will be",
"I have a reply but don't want to post it",

And anyone threating to take an internet discussion about a game to a rl encounter, is so so so so so bad that it makes me cringe.

Hey Cheese, h3 will be4t J0 uP!!!111 He gonna get mad and be on a 7/10!!! You really discuss whats on these fail forums in irc with each other? Lol.

So like i said with my previous post. If you want to start making points to people, stop bringing my name into it. Especially if then you're just going to say "cba replying, im right youre wrong". I barely even know you and dont really have the time of day for you (as harsh as it sounds, its true i dont really know who you are).

Twigley, I bring your name it in, cause your posts make me chuckle :p When you stop trolling I'll stop bringing your name up. Simple eh? ;)

And I wasn't aware there was an internet argument etiquette, perhaps I should call you a retard a few times? I'm sure I could work it in somewhere..

When you comment on an alliance your are not in, either say, that this is what you heard and don't know how true, or say this is what you think and why. Not this is how it is and I don't care that your in the alliance and know better or that its blatantly obvious I'm wrong.

I'm not threatening to take a discussion IRL, I quite clearly said, if he spout ignorance at me, hence suggesting a new discussion, and you should always speak as if the person is right in front of you, gives you something to think about before you say something stupid (like the cookie comment eh cheese?)

Oh yeah, and this is a 0.. I think I'll start posting the scale with every comment since it seems to bother you 2 so much :p I only did it originally cause I got a kick out of it.

And Chris.. Back to your corner nub! *cracks whip*

hehe.. <3

Please look up the use of your and you're.
And I didn't realise you were in Yochoko alliance? You spoke about it so going by the above post you must have been in there, I never saw you.

And the cookie comment? Oh no what's she going to do cry and comfort eat? :eek:
Oops did I just make another joke.

p.s. LS this is me on a mean scale of -10, you could almost class it as nice... but rememberz if youz sed dis **** to me in personz lyk id knok u da f**k out u get mi?

Status
Not open for further replies.