Re: JUKEBOX DECLARE WAR, and other unrelated nostalgia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Harvester
I don't get why MLP decided to have an alliance attack all of a sudden, considering we were attacking them all day long :\

because its fun? and defending all day gets kind of boring, not like we didnt know you wasnt going to come back.

You should stop having opinions and make me that sandwich I requested way back in R36.

You mean you havent eaten it yet?! im sure you will find it edible around about now :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I don't get why MLP decided to have an alliance attack all of a sudden, considering we were attacking them all day long :\

because its fun? and defending all day gets kind of boring, not like we didnt know you wasnt going to come back.

You should stop having opinions and make me that sandwich I requested way back in R36.

You mean you havent eaten it yet?! im sure you will find it edible around about now :p

Well I demanded it, and to my memory you got angry and left the chan with Tiff. :(
No sandwich was provided, though I haven't checked the IRC doorstep for a while...

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Well I demanded it, and to my memory you got angry and left the chan with Tiff. :(
No sandwich was provided, though I haven't checked the IRC doorstep for a while...

nono that was when martin told her to go fist herself

OSHIT JUST GAVE THE ENEMY THE WILL TO KILL U DAX.

also - rofl @ khris/toby.

also - jesus christ dax that's basically a perfect quote from memory :p

and yeah ls, basic training was pro that round :p

edit: rofl, who changed the title :D

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
One of the fondest memories of FT. I'm glad the server crash came when it did though - It sort of preserved us before we all hit total rock bottom.

It wasn't in Funkytown.

I swear that was the round Khris was emo, and we had the whole thing where he went AWOL for ages, and then we heard something about prison.
/ponders

nono that was when martin told her to go fist herself

OSHIT JUST GAVE THE ENEMY THE WILL TO KILL U DAX.

also - jesus christ dax that's basically a perfect quote from memory :p

edit: rofl, who changed the title :D

Maybe that caused the RQ, then. :( I did say it, though.

And yeah, it's stamped into my memory forever. Greatest IRC quote ever.

Me, because it's my thread. :>

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
End of passion play
Crumbling away
I'm your source of self-destruction

Veins that pump with fear
Sucking darkness clear
Leading on your death's construction

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
whats an S in S-nap stand for?

and also..

Rank 1&3 powerblock against rank 2?
trololololol

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I heard it stands for Secret NAP. Someone should confirm this.

and also..

You have the powerblock definition wrong.

and also..

The thought of us and Al'Tuin cooperating in any way is laughable

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I heard it stands for Secret NAP. Someone should confirm this.

and also..

You have the powerblock definition wrong.

and also..

The thought of us and Al'Tuin cooperating in any way is laughable

Powerblock is having 2 or more individuals (or alliances) team up in order to prevent another individual (or alliance) from gaining.. POWER
hehe..

and yea.. it is laughable.. :p if it WERE true.. that'd just be sad.. :p soo soo sad..

Status
Not open for further replies.