Round 38 - Award 'Discussions'

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I was never up for Cf's k/r (as I've said repeatedly)

but most of the others? Yea.. Being useful for 3 days then going inactive for the rest of the round.. Not exactly what I want to keep around.. ^_^

btw - atney was ONLY left alone because he's a RL friend of Recon's apparently.. and we all moaned about that. Personally - I like to kill my RL friends ;) Probably why they don't play anymore

Silence

Head Gardener
I was never up for Cf's k/r (as I've said repeatedly)

but most of the others? Yea.. Being useful for 3 days then going inactive for the rest of the round.. Not exactly what I want to keep around.. ^_^

btw - atney was ONLY left alone because he's a RL friend of Recon's apparently.. and we all moaned about that. Personally - I like to kill my RL friends ;) Probably why they don't play anymore

Let me just say this

I learn things faster than most,

You might think that, but no you don't

Nice understanding of the point which I made clear =/

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
^^ what she said.

Atleast it has stayed on topic...

As for the k/r of CF etc. And not with Antney.

You cannot have one rule for one and not the others :-/

Angela

Harvester
As far as im aware antney wasnt kicked for inactivity? he was never suppose to be in the alliance long term anyway he was just filling the spot till we found someone else and we did for the timezone and activity that was needed. Ive no idea why he wasnt raped tho *shrugs*

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
7898_trolls.gif

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Let me just say this

You might think that, but no you don't

Nice understanding of the point which I made clear =/

Yes.. I do, Don't like it? Too bad. I've made my point multiple times, you have either not read this thread and just threw some random opinion in at the end, or you don't understand it.

Who gives a flying **** about the day and a half that we fought? There were still 60+ days of round to go. If we had all just logged out and stopped playing, we'd have come back all killed and raped of acres/seeds. Thus, we needed to keep a watch. (you all may keep saying that "ooooh, you didn't get rushed that much" And thats because the rushes were rarely successful. If you started getting through without defense everytime, wouldn't you get a little bolder and start trying with geos? And then, you'd tell everyone, and soon, there would be mass incoming.

The simple fact that I have had to explain this, this much, is sad. Your not stupid, be realistic. If someone wants to stop logging in for 2 weeks? or Only check in for 30 seconds a day? I'm going to boot them and not care if they ***** and whine a week later when they notice.

Now that that's beaten to a pulp, What next? Want me to address the fact that Janppe helped cover during our weak time almost everyday? Or That all the new recruits were also usually online during this time?

I'm not a lazy person in my ally, and I fully expect everyone to put in equal effort. (Maybe not equal to the top 3-4 people.. thats asking a bit much) but a certain amount of effort is a must. If you can't meet it? You really shouldn't be playing FTW. Join Discoworld.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Lol, long post typed out early in the morning after a bad nights sleep, and that's the only error? Not bad, I figures my fat fingers would have done more damage.

*Discworld

And your alliance did receive VERY little incoming and I almost guarantee it had VERY little to do with you being good at covering it. I'd know considering my experience pwning rank 1 alliances.

Twigley's alliance had no reason to hit you. They suicided and didn't want to beat you. They all could basically sit on as many acres as they wanted and suicide whenever they wanted. From what I saw you didn't pose much of a threat attacking them compared to normal rank 1 alliances (probably b/c they did pretty well with a self-made score cap) so they didn't need a huge guy like me sitting on 500m RPG or SA.

No other alliances were large enough, active enough, or coordinated enough to rush you. If I recall your general route setup didn't have many people able to be rushed anyways.

The only solo's large enough to do any damage were me,cid,iof (up until i quit). 2 pom's, and a sorc whose main killing army was eta 5 and not stealth.

I personally never had success because top alliances weren't active. I had success because I was persistent.

Also, your 3rd grade generalization of nobody logging on for weeks was amusing - Keep going, it only helps Silence look smarter than you. You DO owe something to the people who got you there, and the fact that you're rank 1 means you're in a unique position to be a decent human being and give people some slack, because frankly you don't need 20 people on 6+ hours a day. Other ftw alliances do.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
No, but if everyone checks in at least every other day for 2-3 hours, it helps coverage.

We got enough serious rushes that I'm comfortable making that argument, generally nothing impressive, but as I said, a few successful rushes without defense tends to embolden people.

And we had 2 extremist, and at least 3 Rpg that I can remember :p i don't remember many others, but I don't remember having any Robos at round end. And only 1 dragon, and 2 poms? Angela might remember our routes better.

I'd argue more, but it's hard to type on my phone.. I might have to play actively for a few weeks until I start out-processing ^_^. Soo bored at work.

Angela

Harvester
Not sure i remember the route set up correctly but we also had a few who thought it was against the rules to buy troops that wasnt flak all it would have took was for someone to adrenaline rush geos and no one to refreshing to lose land. And sorry but i kinda hate the idea of giving land away just because everyone else thinks we shouldnt care anymore because we won.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Not sure i remember the route set up correctly but we also had a few who thought it was against the rules to buy troops that wasnt flak all it would have took was for someone to adrenaline rush geos and no one to refreshing to lose land. And sorry but i kinda hate the idea of giving land away just because everyone else thinks we shouldnt care anymore because we won.

well, that's an easy way of putting things.. ^_^

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
You only had the extremist b/c you k/r'd someone to get them in ;)

I started as extremist, and I started in the ally. So.. fail.. :p the 2nd one was the first to join after we booted the first person who tried to orchestrate a split in the ally..

Dax - Extremists are epic! but yea, not as much fun to play when no one ever fights you :(