Round 38 - Award 'Discussions'

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Not sure i remember the route set up correctly but we also had a few who thought it was against the rules to buy troops that wasnt flak.

Those are the ones I would've kicked.

Recon falls under this category for half the round doesn't he?

if you thought that of recon you should have seen the other people. tbh if you dont buy troops and try and attack with just flak. you're either hitting a solo pom with little defence, or already drawn defence. Or are being pretty useless. and yeah it is frustrating.

Half the fun for me personally is to attack using units that help you land rather than hoping mass flak will land and losing half of it in the process. The only challenge of the game that still holds my interest, besides planning group defence/attack, is to know or test, what route might beat another and send enough to get the job done without triggering... most people dont seem to have this desire. They just mass allied palyers with thier entire army or keep sending till they dont trigger, or mass flak. No wounder they get bored and quit after a few rounds. No desire to test new ideas out or play routes unconventionally, or hell even play the route fully. But i dunno if its grounds enough to kick them, any more than being inactive. if you cant defend your self or other because you have no units it seems similar to can't defend yourself or others because you dont log in. with the slight difference that you may get less incoing if your arent online but do have units (guess that depends on the bounty hunters)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Not sure i remember the route set up correctly but we also had a few who thought it was against the rules to buy troops that wasnt flak.

Those are the ones I would've kicked.

Recon falls under this category for half the round doesn't he?

if you thought that of recon you should have seen the other people. tbh if you dont buy troops and try and attack with just flak. you're either hitting a solo pom with little defence, or already drawn defence. Or are being pretty useless. and yeah it is frustrating.

Half the fun for me personally is to attack using units that help you land rather than hoping mass flak will land and losing half of it in the process. The only challenge of the game that still holds my interest, besides planning group defence/attack, is to know or test, what route might beat another and send enough to get the job done without triggering... most people dont seem to have this desire. They just mass allied palyers with thier entire army or keep sending till they dont trigger, or mass flak. No wounder they get bored and quit after a few rounds. No desire to test new ideas out or play routes unconventionally, or hell even play the route fully. But i dunno if its grounds enough to kick them, any more than being inactive. if you cant defend your self or other because you have no units it seems similar to can't defend yourself or others because you dont log in. with the slight difference that you may get less incoing if your arent online but do have units (guess that depends on the bounty hunters)

And that - is why I soo enjoy attacking solos.. ^_^ Once you do the math (assuming you do it correctly) you just have to hope they aren't online to get nap defense :)

edd

Tree Surgeon

I did see it with some of the people who were kicked, doesn't change the fact that it was true of Recon some of the time as well ;)

That's the last post i'm making in this thread because this argument is going round like a circle as has been pointed out before (Though that should come as no surprise :) )