some competision.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
If it was on defence then I wouldn't let an allymate die for it, but on an attack I'd just recall. And I'd ask how we know where they are real, and if told it was a spy I'd probably go apeshit and leave the alliance, regardless of whether it was defence/attack. I don't want to be associated with that sort of asshattery.

I can vouch for this, toby doesn't put up with anything dishonorable.

Koeniej

Harvester
If it was on defence then I wouldn't let an allymate die for it, but on an attack I'd just recall. And I'd ask how we know where they are real, and if told it was a spy I'd probably go apeshit and leave the alliance, regardless of whether it was defence/attack. I don't want to be associated with that sort of asshattery.

I can vouch for this, toby doesn't put up with anything dishonorable.

Well Toby is probably one of the few i actually believe when he says that lol

Ryu

Pruner
Blahhhhhhh. Tell you what would be really fun:
Everyone attacking Aphall just so an alliance not FTW wins over an alliance that has bragged and low-blowed all round. Perfect moral round end.
You should all just hit delete - I mean, that's obviously the fairest conclusion.

It's already over sweetheart.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You were kicked because you kept dying every night.
You were attacked because people didn't listen to me saying not to attack you.

But it's in the past, i hold no grudge.

We can finally start enjoying the round and not be involved in this debaucle at the top.

TheSharpOne

Weeder
I died twice which is surprising considering how often I got RPG rushed at silly hours of the morning.

Davis shouldn't have attacked me and shouldn't have needed to be told not to either, it's just the decent thing to do. That's why you got your irc channel given out, I'm just surprised you were actually stupid enough not to change the password straight away.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I wasn't online and don't really care about being spied on, aslong as people remember they spied and it sticks with them.

john

Harvester
I died twice which is surprising considering how often I got RPG rushed at silly hours of the morning.

Davis shouldn't have attacked me and shouldn't have needed to be told not to either, it's just the decent thing to do. That's why you got your irc channel given out, I'm just surprised you were actually stupid enough not to change the password straight away.

dude you sucked. you had no phone #, only an email address and you died often when RPG rushed. i was saying we should kick you way before you were kicked. so i'd thank twig if i were you, for keeping you so long considering how useless you were.

TheSharpOne

Weeder
My email address works like an SMS text message, like a lot of people in the alliance.
I died twice.
I think I did my fair share of defending
Even if all that weren't true as far as I was aware we were playing for fun.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
well your lack of presense wasn't "fun" and incase you didn't notice over 3/4 of the ally voted on going FTW you included so dont use "we were FTF" as a excuse nub.

TheSharpOne

Weeder
Nah you voted to play "FTW" about 4 days before you kicked me. I don't even know why I'm bothering to reply in all honesty. You attacked me after I got kicked and you got what you deserved. The end.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You giving away info wasn't the cause of us deciding to die. There was a space of about 4/5 days, lol.

Anyway this isn't the thread to discuss it.
Move on.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
twigley disbanded asphyxia though, don't forget TSO.

keep up the good fight

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
You giving away info wasn't the cause of us deciding to die. There was a space of about 4/5 days, lol.

Anyway this isn't the thread to discuss it.
Move on.

I heard that - Keep it in-game, it has nothing to do with the politics of entire alliances.
Now Res can be bashed all the time :>

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
they've been trying.. :p If they didn't have twice our land, they'd be losing too..

That's like me saying "if dRQ were never bashed, we'd be no1".
You didn't work as hard as they did, so they're beating you. Not being funny, just saying it as it is.

Angela

Harvester
they've been trying.. :p If they didn't have twice our land, they'd be losing too..

That's like me saying "if dRQ were never bashed, we'd be no1".
You didn't work as hard as they did, so they're beating you. Not being funny, just saying it as it is.

True we didn't work as hard as they did, but then we didn't want to win either.