Online MMO I'm playing now, care to join me?

Steve_God

Official Helper
I have found out that my country sucks complete balls...and is in no active wars...

Im wondering whether its worth moving but i dont know where...
Yesterday was only the 2nd day where I've been able to fight, and not had a fight to go to... although today looks to be the third :-/

I'm tempted to go elsewhere just for fights and moremonies, but can't decide where!

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Bobbin moved to France, better wages and more fighting than in the UK.

Also if anyone wants to come to America while it still exists, the wages are poor but theres no shortage of fighting to be had. And I'll pay your way if you let me know.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Bobbin moved to France, better wages and more fighting than in the UK.

Also if anyone wants to come to America while it still exists, the wages are poor but theres no shortage of fighting to be had. And I'll pay your way if you let me know.
Or you can go to indonesia instead! :p

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yesterday was only the 2nd day where I've been able to fight, and not had a fight to go to... although today looks to be the third :-/
I'm tempted to go elsewhere just for fights and moremonies, but can't decide where!

UK is allying, pacting, and what-nots everyone it can find. It'd hideous. Whoever is running the eUK is a complete pansy, like Tony Blair but on speed. I'm going to head over to France and join Bobbin when I'm able to, just cos it's close by, has a Q5 hospital, good wages, and apparently loads of fights.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

UK is allying, pacting, and what-nots everyone it can find. It'd hideous. Whoever is running the eUK is a complete pansy, like Tony Blair but on speed. I'm going to head over to France and join Bobbin when I'm able to, just cos it's close by, has a Q5 hospital, good wages, and apparently loads of fights.

UK has two allies from what I can see...

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Right, ive decided to stay in the UK for a few days to see what happens.

Ive joined the UK Navy and joined their IRC channel, after moaning for a while some people took pity on me and helped me out with money and wellness and one guy was really helpful and ran me through a few things i'd done wrong.

So now im gaining wellness each day and (again through donation) have moved to London where there is a Q5 hospital. Im also told that we will soon be involved in a war so im going to wait that out...

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
UK has two allies from what I can see...

United Kingdom signed a peace treaty with Brazil [14 hours ago]
President of France proposed an alliance with United Kingdom. [21 hours ago]
United Kingdom signed an alliance with Indonesia [yesterday]
United Kingdom signed a peace treaty with Netherlands [yesterday]
Brazil proposed peace in the war against United Kingdom [yesterday - 7 yes votes 0 no votes]
France signed a peace treaty with United Kingdom [2 days ago]
Hungary signed a peace treaty with United Kingdom [4 days ago]
United Kingdom signed a peace treaty with Russia [7 days ago]

^^ In my first week of playing :p It's just not a good image! RULE BRITANNIA? Pffft, fat chance :p

But mainly cos there were no active fights for me to fight in, which was annoying!

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

Im informed that this is whats going to make it more interesting in the coming days...aparently things are going to kick off with Indonesia and we can get involved as we have an alliance with them.

*Fingers crossed*

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Im informed that this is whats going to make it more interesting in the coming days...aparently things are going to kick off with Indonesia and we can get involved as we have an alliance with them.
*Fingers crossed*

How does that help?

France signed an alliance with United Kingdom - 60 minutes ago
* click battles involving France*
http://www.erepublik.com/en/battles/show/7198
France vs Spain
Ongoing battle right now...
"You cannot join this fight because your country is not involved in the war"

It's one thing to form an alliance, another thing to involve in the fighting, apparently! So sod the UK :p

Changer

Head Gardener
Join the navy, if you get posted abroad they will supply moving tickets to get there to enable you to fight there.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
Level 13 and still eating the cheap bread :D

If anyone is at least level 5 and is under 40 wellness let me know, I'm sure me and some others will be happy to gift you up to 40 so you can fight and heal. Unless you're an enemy of the US or Canada, in which case fudge ya ;)

if u are still willing, i could use this, pretty plz, australia never hurt any1, im about 36 wellbeing and lvl 6

Max

Garden Designer
I've just hit level 6 and now have 5 gold to spare. I'm more than willing to donate it to bushtarion co-orportation ! :D

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Interest seems to have really dried up. Doesn't seem I could buy a response to my venture-related posts anymore :p

Also, French wages have skyrocketed, and my current projections show some serious disappointment if we went into the business I previously proposed. We need a new plan.

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
I'm down to two gold, had to sell 1 to get some food :p

I'm still up for putting the gold in if you get a plan sorted out. Bill Board in game, just send me a mail demanding my money :)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Im still up for whacking in some gold. Ive just hit level 7 and things are good now. The UK is at war with some sort of resistance so i have managed to fight (and go up 2 levels in less than a day) and heal....

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
I'm still interested in a joint venture, if anyone finds a good industry and region and stuff do let us know.

Also if anybody wants to go into business on their own but doesn't have the necessary capital, I would be willing to make loans, up to 20 gold, if I think your idea is good enough. I would of course ask a bit of interest to make up for lost potential revenue if I had invested that gold in a business of my own, but it would be entirely reasonable, as my goal is to help and not to profiteer. Any such agreement would be written up and posted in the Contracts section of the eRep forums so everything is on the level and nobody gets screwed. If this interests anybody, do let me know.