Second to None Declares WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
if you don't say anything on the forums anymore, why have you posted at all?

i spent enough time in an alliance with you to know all I need to, but considering what you are I'm not surprised at your poor memory.

thanks please drive thru.

Crumpet

Harvester

i spent enough time in an alliance with you to know all I need to, but considering what you are I'm not surprised at your poor memory.

Umm, I don't recall ever having played with you before so by all means, enlighten me...?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Umm, I don't recall ever having played with you before so by all means, enlighten me...?

I, on the other hand, have spent plenty of time in alliances with you and would probably be inclined to side with Garrett.

All that being said, HG is hostile, but with mostly good reason ;)

Crumpet

Harvester

I, on the other hand, have spent plenty of time in alliances with you and would probably be inclined to side with Garrett.

Coming from someone as equal of an asshole that means nothing to me as well :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Takes one to know one I think would apply quite well here. ;)

And you don't have to like me for my opinion to be correct :D

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Funny...you say you don't ***** and that you don't post on the forums, but here you are posting that HG is a ***** and Alci is an asshole, and on forums no less.

Hypocrisy is a wonderful thing.

Crumpet

Harvester

Funny...you say you don't ***** and that you don't post on the forums, but here you are posting that HG is a ***** and Alci is an asshole, and on forums no less.

Hypocrisy is a wonderful thing.

I only said something because I've been reading her posts for 2 weeks now and figured someone had to have the balls to say it.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
I only said something because I've been reading her posts for 2 weeks now and figured someone had to have the balls to say it.

I am a ***** thanks for pointing that out. However I also have personal relationships with most of the people that I post to or about, You'll find that most of the time I speak the truth even if it is a bit harsh.

Glad you have balls though, I"m sure most of the bush community won't be surprised to hear it .

Elle

Planter
rofl I did not say I was going to kill you, I said I was going to punch your nose in until I could hear it crunch. and I'm far from the only person who says such thing about you, trust me, if I were you I'd never show up at an Aussie or American bushmeet.. I'm the least of your worries.

Polo's ego this round, much like yours last round is out of control. I don't care that he's with you, as garrett pointed out , we didn't want him. I just have fun pointing it out when people get tripped up on thier own egos.

ps: I could give a flying fk who's in your ally, besides goading polo.

You can come to the American one Twigs. I will protect! RAWR!

P.S - Why are you always such a *****, HG? wtf is with that?

It's going to take you, and an entire ****ing army to protect him from anyone that wants to bash his face in. I hope you're prepared for a good old fashioned ass whooping.

And everyone already knew that Alci is an asshole and that HG can be a ***** at times, why point out the obvious?

Oh, and btw what's Twigley's ass smell like? I mean I just figured I'd ask since clearly you've got your head up there far enough trying to overly kiss it.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Why would i need anyone to protect me against people on here? :p

Idiots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.