Round 30 Awards!!!

Yes we all play for fun, atleast everyone is saying so. Anyways I can honestly say I dont play for fun, I play this because I have some spare time and not to get bored of something even more boring. Boring things can be very interesting like waiting for next tick and next tick and next tick etc:)

For me fun is going to Ibiza and meeting new crazy ppl from all over the world.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Yes we all play for fun, atleast everyone is saying so. Anyways I can honestly say I dont play for fun, I play this because I have some spare time and not to get bored of something even more boring. Boring things can be very interesting like waiting for next tick and next tick and next tick etc:)

For me fun is going to Ibiza and meeting new crazy ppl from all over the world.

just thought id translate to the truth!

I can honestly say I don't play for fun, I play this because it makes me feel powerful and i enjoy trolling on these forums so as not to get horriefied by the reality of how horrible my life is. My life sucks so i find things very intresting like waiting for next tick and next tick and next tick im a tosser :)

There you go no need to thank me antinoobkiller just doing my part to make bushtarion a better place :D

Last edited by a moderator:

f0xx

Landscape Designer
And the translator award for the round goes too...

Rofl :D

Moderated by Weeble
Makes no sense without above post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
<+DarkSider> you're the one who landed on JJ ?
<@Hero|567> yes
<@Hero|567> yes i am
<@Hero|567> ofc
<@Hero|567> i am teh pwnage
@Hero|567> drunk at 3am
<@Hero|567> and pwning tbgay alone
<@Hero|567> i should get some sort of uber award for sure

There, recognition :D

Garrett

Landscape Designer
oh man i'd love to go thru and link all those tombi posts talking about the uber TBA.

Best Players: To all those who have hit TBA. :D go us.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Overlude lost 4,000 land this round.
3,117 of it was in 1 tick from me after constant rushes on me where i just got bored of waiting around and sent out.

We lost 4,000 land.
And you managed to land on inactive people who have stolen 200 - 300k from you.
OMG WE ARE SO NOOB :S

Really guys? ;P

Garrett

Landscape Designer
in a round of no resistance, we're talking about a few players that individually did damage. at least that's what it seemed like to me.

and letting however many through when you are 60 people of wtfpwndefenseresources whatevah... is noobish

seriously man. get over it.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Overlude lost 4,000 land this round.
3,117 of it was in 1 tick from me after constant rushes on me where i just got bored of waiting around and sent out.

We lost 4,000 land.
And you managed to land on inactive people who have stolen 200 - 300k from you.
OMG WE ARE SO NOOB :S

Really guys? ;P

The circumstances are a *bit* more important that the facts this time Twoogley.

We've seen people win without losing land before, and they didn't need a powerblock to achieve it. What we haven't seen though, are so many people in *winning* alliance losing land when they have won already ;)

But oh well, I guess one person is enough to steal land from the powerblock when they ain't swapping members around :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
OL didnt even need any help this round as you never even tried ... just gave up after hitting SG ... thinking SG was the weakest link?

OL never have more than 2/3 people online, nobody on from 4am - 11am but because people where so hooked on SG ... :)

And f0xx, you havnt seen top allies lose land when they have won?
How many rounds u played? :eek:
I've personally stole from top allies ... 3k there, 5k there ... And there has been alooooooooot more ;p

myziot

Planter
Me being worst leader

Me being worst leader

Hi guys,

To me obviously Ogluk is a leader to take example from.

In terms of me being the worst leader - Yes, I started "round end chilling" nearly a month ago. I had a couple of short holidays which effectively made a few players left. All in all I won't lie if I say that over 50 players went through TDT over the round some of which ended up in Top allies like Wouter, Tombi, Ken and others. I'm proud to have had them playing along side.

Obviously I can't be the best leader as I have no clue on how to organize attacks. Hence why I didn't really like the idea of Shadow handing over leadership to me sending a message "enjoy.". That's all I got from him before he deleted. So I was kinda leader "in law" instead of a true leader.

But there are a few things that I am actually happy about:
1. We never disbanded and kept a core player-base intact.
2. I tested the coefficient trend analysis which eventually brought our scores and land close together (over a course of 10 days). There was a moment in the game when we we're 15% focussed in score and 17% focussed in land which is, IMO, exceptional. We started from 57% score (when wouter left, it went down to 28% :p) and 35% land. If you don't know what a coefficient of variance is, PM me, I'll explain. Or google it.
3. I never had a single n00b in my ally. There were newbies all right, but I recruited them just to teach them to play bush.

Neways.. It was nice to be back in the game after 3 roudns break!!

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Psh, instead of wondering how much rounds I've played (which is quite irrelevant to the question) you should learn to read *and* understand.

[edit] I might have understood you wrong, but if you want to compare your one man few mln pure flak incomings to lands hits due to resistance, it's a bit hilarious. Especially having in mind that the "resistance" itself had less alliances than the powerblock.

Meh, I stop arguing, you won't fall on your back and we are just going in curcles. You won, now all you have to do is be proud of it! LOL.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Psh, instead of wondering how much rounds I've played (which is quite irrelevant to the question) you should learn to read *and* understand.

f0xx said:
What we haven't seen though, are so many people in *winning* alliance losing land when they have won already

Twigley said:
I've personally stole from top allies ... 3k there, 5k there ... And there has been alooooooooot more ;p

Using the "You should Learn to Read *and* understand" is basic fail.

So many people = 2/3/4 steals.
It's happened before plenty of times.
So yes we have seen it before when they have won already.
And i asked how many rounds you played as i wonder if you missed it all or where just not informed of it.
So how hard is that to understand?

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
best moment:
coming online today,
seeing AndyM is suddenly on 20k acres,
saying "wtf AndyM has 20k acres" to toby,
spying him,
seeing that he took 5k of someone 515% of me,
checking the guy 515% of me,
seeing that he has 60m rangers,
hearing from toby that he's in SexehGrannies,
rolling over teh floor laughing.

I, for one, take my hat off for Sir AndyM, taking 5k acres on his own from the rank 2 alliance. Even if it was just a blind spot in SG activity etc etc...
Mandy for president!

Agreed! I had no idea last night that when Mandy came online utterly pissed and decided to suicide on TBA that he would end up landing 5.7k acres off Tombi with 0 defence.

Screw president; Mandy for Grand Supreme Ruler of The Infinite Cosmos

Was pretty funny. I left to dinner, saw one other person refreshing. When I came back I was the only one who'd refreshed since I had left to dinner. Andy was Att 1 at this point, with 2 minutes before the tick. Not a whole could have been done from my standpoint, but I'm sad to see the night cover completely blown apart on the last day of the round :( Ahh well, it made me laugh a little :p

blockatiel

Planter
I'm just curious as to why anyone thinks it matters that overlude or SG were in a powerblock in this context -- sure, SG had two allies, but it's not like we can see their incomings to prank them :p

CFalcon

Official Helper
Only two awards to give, round was pretty uneventful otherwise.

Rampant Scorequeen Award: Anyone who joined TBA after they won

Principles Award: Anyone who left TBA, congratulations on having more stomach than all the people who claim they disapprove of powerblocks but were too weak willed to do anything about it.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
Best Alliance: Affliction- These guys have been good to us all round, and have fought the fair fight; unlike a lot of other alliances. A nice group of people all in all.

Worst Alliance: Chance- I just didn't see anything from them. War?Huh? were good defensively, and certainly scored some good hits on us a few times, Inim/Lude/SG won the round; Chance I feel just sat there all round.

Honourable Mention Alliance: TDL- a good crowd, putting a decent showing in all round.

Best Offensive Player: Chewie/toby- these guys just always seem to be killing somebody all round. You turn away for 10 mins just to find another BR of TLs/RPGs dishing out some whoop-ass.

Best Defensive Player: RichardM- Big, scary, robotic.

Worst Player: None- I don't like to award a worst player award.

Moment of the round: AndyM's drunken 5.7k steal was truly brilliant.

Worst moment of the round: Getting killed by SAS because our Ka Tet ID list was wrong :(

Tombi

Harvester
best moment:
coming online today,
seeing AndyM is suddenly on 20k acres,
saying "wtf AndyM has 20k acres" to toby,
spying him,
seeing that he took 5k of someone 515% of me,
checking the guy 515% of me,
seeing that he has 60m rangers,
hearing from toby that he's in SexehGrannies,
rolling over teh floor laughing.

I, for one, take my hat off for Sir AndyM, taking 5k acres on his own from the rank 2 alliance. Even if it was just a blind spot in SG activity etc etc...
Mandy for president!

Agreed! I had no idea last night that when Mandy came online utterly pissed and decided to suicide on TBA that he would end up landing 5.7k acres off Tombi with 0 defence.

Screw president; Mandy for Grand Supreme Ruler of The Infinite Cosmos

That ranger was me lol he did hit in a weak spot im suprized noone else tried it but well done to AndyM and not well done to me for having pure rangers and just sitting on seeds :/

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
these might be a bit biased towards my own ally but thats cause its my opinion

Best part of the ound: when it finished.... and we (TDT) managed to jump 2 ranks in 3 hours to get 12th spot :) & converting 90t gargantua in one tick :)
thats all i can think of atm the moment,

Honoruable mention to FFX for his bounty hunting efforts, Dean for stealing lots of land,

Dishonourable mention to TBA (but lets not dwell on it), TDL we were the worsed winged alliance ever! at they not thare e just didnt do abad wnything together except talk, and all those punks who ditched us to TBA, got no problem with the ones that went to Chance or TDL. and thos Evo cheaters, tsk, tsk.

Shadow

Harvester
Got bored so posting my pile of crap and lies ;)

Alliance of Round: WarHuh? - you guys managed to stay in top 5 all round which is quite impressive especially with 3 alliances above you working together bashing anyone in range.

Best Offensive: no one, you all sucked at attacks or atleast i never really saw anythign all that amazing :p

Best Defensive: War?Huh? same reason as alliance of round.

Worst Alliance: While i would say TDT just cause we seemed to get killed alot but we actually managed to hold a top position on ocassions for a good week or 2 before getting wiped out from hits. so MenAtWork, eveyrtime you lot grew within spitting distance of top 10 you got wiped down to like 15+ :( poor guys :(

Best Leader: non of you, you all suck at leading

Worst Leader: *Whistles innocently* :p

Player of Round - Allied: spose TimTheTyrant from the time i spent in TDT, seemed to save our asses nearly every night

Player of Round - Solo: who ever the **** with SA's on constant stealth rushes is.

Best Offensive player: ViVi ofc, i got told by someone SG's had the thread dedicated to him and his TL's :p sucks how they died though :(

Best Defensive player: Liz(not sure of her Forum Nick but its Liz something or another) - MenAtWork member, seemed to keep them alive and held an average of 15.89hours a day(i looked at it at roudn end on her computer screen :p) active for the entire round without once using an auto refresher which is kinda sad tbh lol she moaned at me for suiciding my entire army on her aswell :p

Honourable Mention Player: System - not sure flaking liek that counts as honourable but wtf :S like 20k acres in a few days :p bit insane especially as he only had teched Privates and that was it, no geos :p

Worst player: i would say every bugger who left there allie to join TBA but most of you never really tried to brag about it, except ofc Tombi lol the he gets my worst player awards as it took him a week to get over 10k acres even in the rank 1 allie and then lost 5.7k at the end of the round which i thoguht was hilarious :p

Best moment of Round: Everytime Exadra had a LET rush on him, those are my best moments jsut cause it was funyn trying to get hold of him to sen dout even when he was online and him just disappearing for food and dying :p Always a fun thing to see :p

Worst Moment of Round: Watchign the England match of football sittign on the computer chair and getting a txt saying Silencer was RPG rushing me and thinking **** it football is on even when the bushtarion page was open i just never logged in lol oopsie :p

Toast

Pruner
Awards

Awards

Best Ally- WH?
Worst ally - TBA and all the allies with less than 5 people. Seriously, can't you join together?
Defensive ally - WH?
Offensive ally - none. I'd like to add Worst Offensive ally to this award. This goes to TBA who had some of the worst attacks ever imagined. Robo's sending to RPG's, SA's sending to Vamps, it was completely ridiculous at times. And most times, an obvious fake would get the SQ's to recall.
Best Solo- Ransacker
Best allied - Silence - You never gave up, and destroyed a ton of robos.
Worst Player - Full Of Malice.
Best Moment - Getting accepted into Chance
Worst moment - Getting kicked from Chance