Counting the bodies | R30

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Going public shows balls?
How exactly LOL?

Like i said a few weeks ago.
We run our alliances, we don't let peer presure and the forums run them.

We know you want us public as you keep saying.
And we love you whining saying we have no balls because we are not public.

So we wont go public.

Do you not understand this round yet?

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
How exactly LOL?

So we wont go public.

I think I get it.... DON'T GO PUBLIC AND DON'T STICK TOGETHER ALL ROUND!

Ahead

Head Gardener
I guess people would leave him alone if he stopped acting like he is indeed playing his first round.

Agreed. I think you'll find that we only started on him because of his sheer arrogance and abuse of someone clearly a much better player and more experienced than him. And from our first-hand experience his playstyle and attacking are both shockingly awful (not the fact that he dies on attacks, everybody does sometimes - refer to my other post).

Twigley, tbh I don't think anyone gives a crap what you say anymore (and tbf not many people did in the first place). You'll probably find that most people that are "whining" by saying the n00block should go public are only saying it so they can see you come on here afterwards posting how funny you think it is that everybody is whining. Please google the definition of whining.

WH are a much better alliance than all of TBA put together, so maybe stop your own defensive arguments against them, and putting them down because they've gone public and they aren't scared of losing their precious ranks. And yes, everybody can see what this round is, it's a group of 60 people thinking they have "won" a void round (when 40 of whom have actually lost), as it is their only chance of ever winning. You think any of them will be in the winning alliance next round or the round after or the round after (etc etc) because the good FTW allies that are recruiting will accept TBA? No, neither do I.

I don't think any of the decent players in the game (not in the n00block) care if you win this round. It's just hilarious watching you coming onto the forums acting so defensive about the non-existant skill in your alliance(s).

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Ahead, you don't realise i love replies like that ;]

Twigley, tbh I don't think anyone gives a crap what you say anymore (and tbf not many people did in the first place).

And yet you keep replying.
And now it's getting personal!

t's a group of 60 people thinking they have "won" a void round (when 40 of whom have actually lost), as it is their only chance of ever winning.

Funny that cos half of my alliance is from last round who where apparently the alliance with the most balls and the most skill. (According to the many people who gave awards, many of which the ones who are saying we are noobs right now).

Im also pretty sure half of tba have won more rounds, been in more top alliances than you, and had more recognition in being good/skilled players than you Ahead (and a fair few of war?huh? + nearly all of the other alliances).

So really, who is the noob Ahead?
Them or you?
Cos you are one of those who will hide behind the other players and think you are PRO when infact you aint too good at the game yourself Ahead.
K.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
You think any of them will be in the winning alliance next round or the round after or the round after (etc etc) because the good FTW allies that are recruiting will accept TBA? No, neither do I.

I agree with all Ahead said but this part especially. I refuse to recruit any past or present TBA members this round (and have had multiple requests for a place in War? Huh? from TBA members) and encourage other alliance leaders to do the same.

I will also not be recruiting any TBA members for any future round (if I ever lead again) and will urge my alliance leader (if I'm not leading) to refuse to recruit them either. The playerbase should show TBA that the tactics they've used this round are unacceptable and do have repercussions.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Useless.
Hypocrisy.
Powerblock.
Led by Martin.
You where in it.
As where many of the "top" players.

Virus.
Again..

GITK.

Isn't Cervantes in a top ally who has been complaining about? Only taking 1 example out of many top players who have been involved with powerblocks
Isn't he regarded as one of the best players?
Wasn't he in GITK - the 4 ally powerblock with all those add ons that got banned?

Repercussions you say?
TBA r31?

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Useless.
Hypocrisy.
Powerblock.
Led by Martin.
You where in it.
Er, what? Hypoless (Hypocrisy & Useless) wasn't a powerblock. Maybe your memory is failing you, but you should remember that from rounds ~11-18 (or something like that), pretty much every alliance had a wing/anap as alliance naps were an official part of the game.
Isn't Cervantes with you Polo?
Nope.

Repercussions you say?
TBA r31?
Go for it, this round is the most fun I've had in the game for quite some time.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Round and round we go again :p
Can we not just have a big hug about it all?

Qft,

Whatever happens, whoever wins etc...we're all just playing a game. Im not trying to defend us so dont start having a go at me, but alot of us are just playing the game...not acting arrogant etc. Ive said many times that WH are a better alliance than we are and almost all their players are probably better than me...its just 1 round, what happens happens...This is the way the round has turned out so far, next round someone else will be on top and they'll be doing something sneaky etc.

Theres no point in getting so worked up about it...
x

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
How exactly LOL?

So we wont go public.

I think I get it.... DON'T GO PUBLIC AND DON'T STICK TOGETHER ALL ROUND!

Almost win.
"Don't go public and stick together all round"! :D

Ahead

Head Gardener
Repercussions you say?
TBA r31?

But that goes against everything D_A stands for! :O The poor noobling won't know whether he's coming or going :(

Did you not take note of his "I don't think people should make powerblocks next round cos I'm scared they'll come for me" thread?

Also, pin, I don't think anybody's getting particularly "worked up", it's mainly just funny watching Twigley pull these absurd statements of BS out of his arse :p

Ahead

Head Gardener
Useless.
Hypocrisy.
Powerblock.
Led by Martin.
You where in it.
Er, what? Hypoless (Hypocrisy & Useless) wasn't a powerblock. Maybe your memory is failing you, but you should remember that from rounds ~11-18 (or something like that), pretty much every alliance had a wing/anap as alliance naps were an official part of the game.
Isn't Cervantes with you Polo?
Nope.

Repercussions you say?
TBA r31?
Go for it, this round is the most fun I've had in the game for quite some time.

^ Well there's several.

Also, I guess judging on individuals' opinions on me, that part about me being "one of those who will hide behind the other players and think you are PRO when infact you aint too good at the game" could be considered to just be made up tbh as you have no experience of ever playing with me?

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
You think any of them will be in the winning alliance next round or the round after or the round after (etc etc) because the good FTW allies that are recruiting will accept TBA? No, neither do I.

I think that's an unfair statement tbh. I doubt the *entire* playerbase would agree to that. Even if they do, I think it's a bit silly to hold a vendetta over something so small ;)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Also, I guess judging on individuals' opinions on me, that part about me being "one of those who will hide behind the other players and think you are PRO when infact you aint too good at the game" could be considered to just be made up tbh as you have no experience of ever playing with me?

Blackbriar / Treadstone.
You where the biggest fail i ever saw.

And i've played against you plenty of times.
And imo you do suck badly with little "skill".

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Im also pretty sure half of tba have won more rounds, been in more top alliances than you, and had more recognition in being good/skilled players than you Ahead (and a fair few of war?huh? + nearly all of the other alliances).

Recognition you say? One of your guys was throwing a PW recently and Polo, Martin and myself weren't allowed to play in the same alliance. That is the recognition I play for, not the "recruit as many as you can and we can't possibly lose" one.

But I don't have a problem with that, you set your own standards, we set ours. You want to surround yourself with masses of noobies, please be my guest, but don't be surprised when you, in your 300 bln score ally, lose land to a random mob of 20 mln flak.

Steve_God

Official Helper
Maybe your memory is failing you, but you should remember that from rounds ~11-18 (or something like that), pretty much every alliance had a wing/anap as alliance naps were an official part of the game.
Looks like we've just gone retro then 8)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Recognition you say? One of your guys was throwing a PW recently and Polo, Martin and myself weren't allowed to play in the same alliance. That is the recognition I play for, not the "recruit as many as you can and we can't possibly lose" one.

But I don't have a problem with that, you set your own standards, we set ours. You want to surround yourself with masses of noobies, please be my guest, but don't be surprised when you, in your 300 bln score ally, lose land to a random mob of 20 mln flak.

That was mainly due to the fact you and polo are not liked very much by us, only by your own cronies :p
And you really think ToY would let polo in? When we know polos views?
Which have been confirmed by saying he would never let anyone in TBA in an alliance he was in?

Martin and Kuda got in just fine as they seem to be nice!