Xbox One vs PS4

Xbox One vs PS4

• Both, I am le rich

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
And having to deal with the game companies themselves is absolute hell, as well. Very pointless, very painful. Just stick with 360 til they call off making games for it - They may have improved by then, but I doubt it.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
if i was still doing consoles, i'd do x-bone. between having the exclusive games i would want, plus having controllers/ controls i like. it's no contest.

edit to add: multiplayer/online content has never and will never be a factor for me. in fact there are titles that i think are neat but won't even demo because it's multiplayer only.

Last edited:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I've always prefered my ps3 but they took £120 out of my bank account (I hadn't logged in for near 3 months) and then they tried telling me that it was me who spent the money even though they agreed I hadn't logged into my account for 3 months. Work that one out. Soon as the police got involved they were very very quick in paying me back but in the process they banned my online account so I lost everything on GTA 5 and FIFA 14. They now refuse to unban me as they don't believe my account is 'safe' and is breaking their terms and conditions.

All in all, I wouldn't waste my money of either of these two companies.

Just out of interest, what did they say you had spent this money on?

EDIT: Just as an update, I got bored yesterday and ordered the PS4 mainly because I can't tolerate Microsoft treating me like a chump for another 8 years or so.

BuBbLeS

Harvester
I've always prefered my ps3 but they took £120 out of my bank account (I hadn't logged in for near 3 months) and then they tried telling me that it was me who spent the money even though they agreed I hadn't logged into my account for 3 months. Work that one out. Soon as the police got involved they were very very quick in paying me back but in the process they banned my online account so I lost everything on GTA 5 and FIFA 14. They now refuse to unban me as they don't believe my account is 'safe' and is breaking their terms and conditions.

All in all, I wouldn't waste my money of either of these two companies.

Just out of interest, what did they say you had spent this money on?

EDIT: Just as an update, I got bored yesterday and ordered the PS4 mainly because I can't tolerate Microsoft treating me like a chump for another 8 years or so.

This is the best bit. The money was never spent, the £120 just sat in my psn wallet. The money was taken out on a Friday and I hadn't noticed till Tuesday. All that time it could of been used it just sat there.