• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

White knights

antisback

Head Gardener
No i'm not complaining that whit knights are overpowered (though they are)

I am merely wondering why they are at the top of the hack report when no other lethals start before harvesters, i keep missing them there as i'm conditioned not to check till after harvester, can we please move them further down the hack report please.

System hack on xx [xxxx] successful:
Staff
White Knight [255,068] Gardener [2,184,734]
Harvester [2,241,652] Hippy [1,079,329]
Protestor Guru [1,107,825] Protestor Leader [1,123,297]
Loudspeaker Protestor [964,132] Yob [240,025]
Wheelbarrower [56,710] Geo-Phys Thief [114,550]

Hand's up if you missed white knights first time you read that (or would've had this thread not been about them being at the top of the hack report :p)

Please and ty

tomtree

Head Gardener
i did a similar thing with them on the military page! im used to gards being at the top so i ended up sendign just white knights and thieves on an attack... didnt work so well.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
/me puts his hands up

I said exactly the same thing on irc yesterday:

[21:55:08] <toby> i think white knights should be put somewhere else on the hack
[21:55:16] <toby> i keep missing them
[21:55:32] <toby> since inns go at the top and lets at the bottom

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I seem to remember Azzer saying somewhere that the reason they were put at the top of the list is so they are easier to see straight away :p

But yeah, seems to be having the opposite effect so thumbs up for moving them!

Steve_God

Official Helper
Move them to the bottom or at least near the lethals goddammit!
(Just missed them on a hax and got raped first tick by them) :p

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I've missed them on about 20 attacks. Needless to say I don't have much flak left :/

Hobo

Harvester
me too.
amusing as it to work out how much i will grab then having a bit of a shock :p

Max

Garden Designer
I agree. Even immediately after reading this forum thread I still managed to miss them xD Fortunately I can spot them far more easily on the spy reports ;)

For those annoyed at their overview, don't forget that you can rearrange the order of your troops (for military and overview) by using the ID settings ---> Unit Sorting :)

Gooner

Head Gardener
I always see them...being at the top is just a lot easier for me personally :I

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I think it just took some getting used to. I haven't missed them for a few days now, but after first getting hax I was running into them all the time.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I can change the unit code used by white knights and wizards so they appear at a specific point - ie after every single other unit in the game (always at the bottom of any lists, not at the top), but people seem to be getting used to actual glancing at the very first unit listed in a hax to see if it actually says gardener or not...? :p

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
um back onto the white knight/wizard topic again. I know they are admin units, but is there any problems with making them appear in the "unit statistics" page to see how many you've killed/died/etc?