TV series

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon

Trailer Park Boys, Arrested Development, Bored to Death, How I Met Your Mother, Mad Men, Eastbound and Down, and then there is this new show called The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
actually, the movie is called Fat Pizza

The show was just called Pizza

either way i loved that show XD

Steve_God

Official Helper
How I Met Your Mother
th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
After seeing suggestions in here, i watched Firefly btw.
There is only 1 series of it because Fox are idiots and cancelled it but it's the best series of anything i seen in a long time.
Nearly better than HOUSE :O

Stegosaurus

Pruner
After seeing suggestions in here, i watched Firefly btw.
There is only 1 series of it because Fox are idiots and cancelled it but it's the best series of anything i seen in a long time.
Nearly better than HOUSE :O

Watch the firefly movie serenity, ties up all the loose ends. Alternatively try dollhouse - same writer/director, and also canceled prematurely. Takes a few episodes to build momentum though.

cb1202

Head Gardener
It just started last night, but The Walking Dead was really good. Im not really a zombie kinda person, but that show rocked.

john

Harvester
i am a zombie kinda person and i agree that walking dead was good. can't wait to see how it progresses, kinda reminds me of a TV version of the game left 4 dead.

Max

Garden Designer
You should watch some of the old Doctor Who series (particularly Tom Baker!), makes for superb viewing, so long as you carry a sense of humour with you :D

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
My brother has all of the old episodes downloaded and I occasionally watch some, but I don't really like the fail quality :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
i am a zombie kinda person and i agree that walking dead was good. can't wait to see how it progresses, kinda reminds me of a TV version of the game left 4 dead.

It was a comic book - I strongly advise reading up on it, it was absolutely brilliant when I was regularly buying it. :)

cb1202

Head Gardener
I just watched the whole first season of Sons of Anarchy. I could not stop watching it. Well worth the watch!!!