The Bobwo v3.0

Bobbin

Head Gardener
Yeah, I'm going to recode it, I miss coding and want a project. It's been a couple years since I coded anything, so it might take me a little while, but I'm going to do it anyway.

I'm yet to find a host, but I'll sort that out at some point soon.

What I Need...

Well, I no longer have any of the values I used to use, does anyone have the values of Tree, Bush, Flower and Grass per tick, in and out of season. As Well as growth losses (Though I think I still remember those off the top of my head)

or if anyone happens to have the old source code knocking about (Lots of people took it off me when I closed the old Bobwo) I'd very much like a copy as a starting point.

Much love

Bobbin x

xvi

Harvester
Yeah, I'm going to recode it, I miss coding and want a project. It's been a couple years since I coded anything, so it might take me a little while, but I'm going to do it anyway.

What I Need...

Well, I no longer have any of the values I used to use, does anyone have the values of Tree, Bush, Flower and Grass per tick, in and out of season. As Well as growth losses (Though I think I still remember those off the top of my head)

or if anyone happens to have the old source code knocking about (Lots of people took it off me when I closed the old Bobwo) I'd very much like a copy as a starting point.

Much love

Bobbin x

I really miss Bobwo... :(

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

What I Need...

Much love

Bobbin x

I really miss Bobwo... :(

Bobbin is still around. :)

Steve_God

Official Helper
I've got some values of Tree, Bush, Flower and Grass per tick from other calcs what were made in the past, but not from the original Bobwo.