The Azzer Story - A Tribute

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
We've all had our ups and downs with our currently infamous, but once famous, admin. But now the time appears to have come and this might be the end of The Azzer Generation. The end of an era, definitely. The start of a new one? We all hope so!

So I'd like to lead a tribute to Azzer for all the good times he has provided us with. I wouldn't know any of you guys if it wasn't for him, and I wouldn't chuckle whenever I see a VW camper van drive past in the street.

And my favourite moment:

[03:53:40] * tobapopalos is now known as Azzzer
[03:53:47] <Azzzer> imitate that, bihatch.
[03:53:47] * P sets mode: +b *!*@Azzer.users.netgamers.org
[03:53:47] * Azzer was kicked by P ((Azzer) Ciao)

Good times.

Steve_God

Official Helper
Given what I know, I completely understand why he left the game, and has subsequently sold it on. In his shoes, I'd have probably done the same.

Comedy moments?: Too many to mention - although most people that attended any of the Bush Meets will know a fair few :p

Alvestein

Garden Designer
Good thread Toby.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said.

avash

Harvester
Such a genuine guy and funny too. Shame his inactiveness over the past few years has changed alot of peoples views. Even if the game continues with somene else, he will not be forgotten!

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
I don't have many Bushtarion good times with him, but he played a game called Astro Empires with me. Was always fun over there, good chap and all that. He also is the guy who let our guild use bushtarion servers for hosting a forum for us, and also wrote a script for the other game that was completely against the rules, and ended up getting banned after awhile.

he was a rebel, he was.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
6-7 ??? Years ago I joined this game, 4 days later when I got raped I was raging and azzer was the only one who took the time to explain **** to me :/ I miss talking to him, a keen mind and a sharp wit, honestly I wish he would say no to selling and come back!!!

Commy 64

Weeder
I don't have many Bushtarion good times with him, but he played a game called Astro Empires with me. Was always fun over there, good chap and all that. He also is the guy who let our guild use bushtarion servers for hosting a forum for us, and also wrote a script for the other game that was completely against the rules, and ended up getting banned after awhile.

he was a rebel, he was.

Wow, King Hemorrhoid is still around? I played with Azzer and King Droid in AE, and I've done a few rounds in Bush. I'm still trying to find Azzer's spreadsheet where he proved asteroids were the best all around astro in AE. People argue with me all the time over that, since I started playing AE again (on Lyra and Mira).