Siths own Thread

jessicatan

Pruner
I think if you aren't using a multi Ash is your boyfriend because that dude is ON YOUR DICK. Hey different sents for different Gents. I mean you guys have been jerking each other off here in the forums for last few days. No one else likes you that much, you guys gotta be lovers. And you think Im a noob. I think your a piece of ****. I took a Sith and Wiped my Ash.

Calling multy in this game sounds like the kid that cried wolf. It becomes so overused in the forum that when i see that word i completely ignore it since nobody seems to have any facts or simply know what it means anymore. (hint it means someone having multiple accounts and actually have a way to PROVE it)

Other than that NightNinja, the way you answered last round after loosing a battle to me, with the rage happening and the insults, makes me completely dismiss your comments as rubbish not to say bullshit.

I've given evidence at the recruitment forum for chemical warfare

Took the time to look at your screenshots and either i fait to see your point, either you fail to make it across.

TBH the time I was in/led WhoCares? (round in the 20's) i had 4 real life friends with me. real life friends have some coordination and sometimes say stuff that could make them feel like multies (mostly in a low player system like this with players out on a witch hunt) for a simple reason, they know each other well. Ash and Sith claim they are friend IRL, can you prove that to be not true or are your proofs simply baseless correlations?

Unless that aspect can be proven as impossible, i'm affraid you're in a dead end and you still haven't provided any kind of proofs, all i see is that ''guilty conscience'' that basically need a serious crime and a psychologist to diagnostic (hint, spying on an alliance, betraying someone in bush even a multy would not make someone have a guilty conscience unless someone is unhealtylly attached to bush).

All left to do is to prove some kind of foul play (basically troops sharing) or get Azzer to investigate.

Wrong post you read then lol, someone ( I think it was tiger) said my screenshots weren't working so I said whatsapp me if you want them. It's later in the thread, I also explained it in the thread without screenshots but if you want concrete evidence I think I still have it

NightNinja

Harvester
Well speaking of stats how's your accounts all looking after that mass rape. And Nightwish I don't care what you think. Sith where's that great planning now?

nightwish

Pruner
I think if you aren't using a multi Ash is your boyfriend because that dude is ON YOUR DICK. Hey different sents for different Gents. I mean you guys have been jerking each other off here in the forums for last few days. No one else likes you that much, you guys gotta be lovers. And you think Im a noob. I think your a piece of ****. I took a Sith and Wiped my Ash.

Calling multy in this game sounds like the kid that cried wolf. It becomes so overused in the forum that when i see that word i completely ignore it since nobody seems to have any facts or simply know what it means anymore. (hint it means someone having multiple accounts and actually have a way to PROVE it)

Other than that NightNinja, the way you answered last round after loosing a battle to me, with the rage happening and the insults, makes me completely dismiss your comments as rubbish not to say bullshit.

I've given evidence at the recruitment forum for chemical warfare

Took the time to look at your screenshots and either i fait to see your point, either you fail to make it across.

TBH the time I was in/led WhoCares? (round in the 20's) i had 4 real life friends with me. real life friends have some coordination and sometimes say stuff that could make them feel like multies (mostly in a low player system like this with players out on a witch hunt) for a simple reason, they know each other well. Ash and Sith claim they are friend IRL, can you prove that to be not true or are your proofs simply baseless correlations?

Unless that aspect can be proven as impossible, i'm affraid you're in a dead end and you still haven't provided any kind of proofs, all i see is that ''guilty conscience'' that basically need a serious crime and a psychologist to diagnostic (hint, spying on an alliance, betraying someone in bush even a multy would not make someone have a guilty conscience unless someone is unhealtylly attached to bush).

All left to do is to prove some kind of foul play (basically troops sharing) or get Azzer to investigate.

Wrong post you read then lol, someone ( I think it was tiger) said my screenshots weren't working so I said whatsapp me if you want them. It's later in the thread, I also explained it in the thread without screenshots but if you want concrete evidence I think I still have it

point me to the right thread cause i looked again and i did look at all the posts so nothing there is good as proofs. Post them again or find a way to give them to me if you want cause nothing in chemical warfare recruitment thread can support your claim.

Well speaking of stats how's your accounts all looking after that mass rape. And Nightwish I don't care what you think. Sith where's that great planning now?

I don't expect you to care, someone that is as abusive as you ingame can simply be dismissed as someone illogical and you claming the same thing as Jessica only hurt Jessica's credibility so i try to completely ignore your comments to judge fairly if Jessica have a point or not.

Honnestly i would suggest you 2 things, take a big breath before talking and if you write something, let it written and read it again in 15 minutes to see if your mind is clearer and it makes more sense ... you really seem to have your judgement clouded by rage way too often (would also explain why you left SS from a rage fit)

NightNinja

Harvester
Fair yeah I'm pretty Bi-Polar and been low on weed. Bad combination. Tbh last round was last round far as you n me go nightwish. I don't care if ya like me. I've been playin a long time mostly solo. But I left for other reasons that is only the business of members of our ally. There were things that needed to change and they did. All you need to know. Rage wasn't even a factor this time. You seem to think you know me well for someone who has only talked to me a few times in passing. Have a good round I'm done talking to you, least til you get a better understanding of me

Ash

Harvester
Thank you night wish for making the most logical sense I've heard thus far... Jess does talk out of her ass as I'm sure you're seeing, What she has and claims as evidence is literally like you said, Some real world friends just having fun... I've been mates with Sith since school as we both played this like losers in the school computer room at lunch times in about 2002-3ish hahaha

P.S Nighttinkerbell - I Gotta hand it to ya, Fair play dude you got us good Last night! Nice one :)

nightwish

Pruner
Fair yeah I'm pretty Bi-Polar and been low on weed. Bad combination. Tbh last round was last round far as you n me go nightwish. I don't care if ya like me. I've been playin a long time mostly solo. But I left for other reasons that is only the business of members of our ally. There were things that needed to change and they did. All you need to know. Rage wasn't even a factor this time. You seem to think you know me well for someone who has only talked to me a few times in passing. Have a good round I'm done talking to you, least til you get a better understanding of me

It wasn't a blind comment, it came from an hypothesis of someone in your alliance that said you seem to rage a lot.

With this few members, you can't expect players to have no links inbetween alliances mostly if they don't take that round seriously ... we don't talk about our respective alliances infos but when you left you stopped being considered ''in their alliance'' for a while where that info was given to me.

It's not about knowing you at all, it's simply one of your alliance mate's observation.

¥Sith¥

BANNED
On a lighter note, that rank one and SS will enjoy, rank 1 killed my troops last night and over a trillion troops from my alliance and then SS stole my land lool

We know there have been talks from SS to rank one to get them to soften us up which is fine as I'm away in 3 days and would have died fairly if not,

PS wins every battle vrs SS in the week that I was there and as soon as PS flies ahead they are killed off by rank 1 to start all over again, But as I said I'm away in 3 days, so although PS could easily come back, I'm afraid me personally I'm running out of time

Ash

Harvester
Weheyyyy holiday!!! Can almost taste the mojitos now!! Could play bush on the beach?? Hahahahahahaha

¥Sith¥

BANNED

Top 10 in land loss BOOOM!!!! And don't get cocky, we beat u sooo many times where rank one stepped in to save your ass, without rank one u would have all been dead over a weak ago, and last night rank 1 again smashed us, killing all my troops and many others,

Reference my alliances activity, it has always been fairly low, and makes it hard to keep the attacks coming often, but the attacks we did do and all the defences we won

NightNinja

Harvester
Uhh sure we killed several of you guys ourselves so get some preparation h for that butthurt.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Tiger u saying I'm talking to much on this forum yet we have posted the same amount of posts here.....Invalid?...,,only if your a retard

You...calling me a retard? You tried to use my overall post count against yours to say I post too much. I obviously pointed out I've had this for over 3 years and you not even a month?

You trying to win an argument is hilarious. Trying to pick out anything you can. 'oh Tiger you posted the same amount of times in a thread so you dont have a life' - HAHAHAHAHA

NightNinja

Harvester
You did? Coulda sworn we beat you guys back last couple days. Hmm maybe it was a paradox and an alternate universe

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
Tiger u saying I'm talking to much on this forum yet we have posted the same amount of posts here.....Invalid?...,,only if your a retard

You...calling me a retard? You tried to use my overall post count against yours to say I post too much. I obviously pointed out I've had this for over 3 years and you not even a month?

You trying to win an argument is hilarious. Trying to pick out anything you can. 'oh Tiger you posted the same amount of times in a thread so you dont have a life' - HAHAHAHAHA

Post counts still inflate egos?
Wow!

Ash

Harvester

Post counts still inflate egos?
Wow!

Not sure if they do... But the comedic value is brilliant! Hahaha

¥Sith¥

BANNED
Tiger let's make this as simple for u as possible ok? Go back and count all the posts that u have made on this forum and then count mine.... At the time u posted your post saying I post too much, u had posted just as many posts on this forum than I have,

Hopefully I have said this simple enough for u to understand, if not I'll try and explain again for u........

"TIGER" <I LIKE APPLES!!!!!!!!!

NightNinja

Harvester
We got Brs for days that make your statements not only untrue but flat out bogus. Sith you are one sad lil man no wonder you've never been laid except for ash. You like it in the "dark side" Lmao

¥Sith¥

BANNED
**** me you two post so ****ing much. Do you honestly not have lives? Sith, suck Ash off and get it over with

Sith posts 3
Tigers posts 2

One post difference....guess u have no life too

Stats speak different

Will post this for tiger see if she can understand the post above ^ a little better.....but maybe not, but atleast I'll feel like I tried