Siths own Thread

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
12088124_1027826947262704_371626007535744430_n.jpg

¥Sith¥

BANNED
But any ways Grtz rank 1 on winning the round and then choosing who u wanted for 2nd place....not that the rounds over but I'm away next week so it's out of my hands what happens

Does this mean the forums go quiet again

Everyone can wish. We'll just let Ash and Sith have conversations between them.

Yeh tiger, for some one thats messaged here just as much as I have, should u really be making your self look a fool, by saying statements like this?

I mean it's like me saying gay people are disgusting!!, wile having sex with tigers dad.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
But any ways Grtz rank 1 on winning the round and then choosing who u wanted for 2nd place....not that the rounds over but I'm away next week so it's out of my hands what happens

Yeh tiger, for some one thats messaged here just as much as I have, should u really be making your self look a fool, by saying statements like this?

I mean it's like me saying gay people are disgusting!!, wile having sex with tigers dad.

Oh god will you shut up about posting the same amount of messages in a thread? Honestly who gives a flying ****. Get another s*** insult. Jesus.

If you want to have sex with my dad go ahead, you obviously have low standards.

¥Sith¥

BANNED

Oh god will you shut up about posting the same amount of messages in a thread? Honestly who gives a flying ****. Get another s*** insult. Jesus.

If you want to have sex with my dad go ahead, you obviously have low standards.

Like father like son as they say lol

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
So is your dad gay too then since you want to have sex with a guy?

I'm sure he enjoys it too.

Ash

Harvester
Ahh I'm running out of steam now... Can't be arsed anymore hahaha
Plus benneh was a giant turd and closed my other thread just because he was bored... Was in the right area though and it's a bloody public forum ffs hahahahaha Screw itt!!

We need azzer back! Been far too long!

¥Sith¥

BANNED
these Infactions I'm getting....how many am I allowed before I'm
Blocked from the forum? Just curious cause once I'm
Blocked then that will be me retired from the game,
One less player, seems we falling like flies and in 2 years
Time this game will prob be finished

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
You're kinda annoying. I feel a lot of people are making that point, but it seems to me that it's really counter-productive to repeatedly post in this thread, and give you more opportunities to be annoying.

Ash

Harvester
You're kinda annoying. I feel a lot of people are making that point, but it seems to me that it's really counter-productive to repeatedly post in this thread, and give you more opportunities to be annoying.

Yea I know... But it's a forums so it's all good fun ;-)