Siths own Thread

¥Sith¥

BANNED
They say Russia are deploying 150k troops to the ground and they are already dropping a lot of bombs and the U.S. Claims they are hitting US and UK funded militias

Last edited:

jessicatan

Pruner
I think if you aren't using a multi Ash is your boyfriend because that dude is ON YOUR DICK. Hey different sents for different Gents. I mean you guys have been jerking each other off here in the forums for last few days. No one else likes you that much, you guys gotta be lovers. And you think Im a noob. I think your a piece of ****. I took a Sith and Wiped my Ash.

Calling multy in this game sounds like the kid that cried wolf. It becomes so overused in the forum that when i see that word i completely ignore it since nobody seems to have any facts or simply know what it means anymore. (hint it means someone having multiple accounts and actually have a way to PROVE it)

Other than that NightNinja, the way you answered last round after loosing a battle to me, with the rage happening and the insults, makes me completely dismiss your comments as rubbish not to say bullshit.

I've given evidence at the recruitment forum for chemical warfare

Took the time to look at your screenshots and either i fait to see your point, either you fail to make it across.

TBH the time I was in/led WhoCares? (round in the 20's) i had 4 real life friends with me. real life friends have some coordination and sometimes say stuff that could make them feel like multies (mostly in a low player system like this with players out on a witch hunt) for a simple reason, they know each other well. Ash and Sith claim they are friend IRL, can you prove that to be not true or are your proofs simply baseless correlations?

Unless that aspect can be proven as impossible, i'm affraid you're in a dead end and you still haven't provided any kind of proofs, all i see is that ''guilty conscience'' that basically need a serious crime and a psychologist to diagnostic (hint, spying on an alliance, betraying someone in bush even a multy would not make someone have a guilty conscience unless someone is unhealtylly attached to bush).

All left to do is to prove some kind of foul play (basically troops sharing) or get Azzer to investigate.

Wrong post you read then lol, someone ( I think it was tiger) said my screenshots weren't working so I said whatsapp me if you want them. It's later in the thread, I also explained it in the thread without screenshots but if you want concrete evidence I think I still have it

point me to the right thread cause i looked again and i did look at all the posts so nothing there is good as proofs. Post them again or find a way to give them to me if you want cause nothing in chemical warfare recruitment thread can support your claim.

Well speaking of stats how's your accounts all looking after that mass rape. And Nightwish I don't care what you think. Sith where's that great planning now?

I don't expect you to care, someone that is as abusive as you ingame can simply be dismissed as someone illogical and you claming the same thing as Jessica only hurt Jessica's credibility so i try to completely ignore your comments to judge fairly if Jessica have a point or not.

Honnestly i would suggest you 2 things, take a big breath before talking and if you write something, let it written and read it again in 15 minutes to see if your mind is clearer and it makes more sense ... you really seem to have your judgement clouded by rage way too often (would also explain why you left SS from a rage fit)

I think you can click my profile and view my post, I don't have that many and I'm too lazy to do it myself, if you want pm me and I'll whatsapp you the evidence

¥Sith¥

BANNED
Evidence of what? Can't be bothered to read the whole thing, but if it's about Ash being my multi then it's really not gonna be very good evidence due to his actually not my multi, if u can speak to Azzer or any one that can locate the areas that we play in, then it would clear things up straight away seeing Ash does not live in my area, about a hour and a half drive from me

Ash

Harvester
I've just taken a Sith and wiped my Ash hahahahahaha

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
They say Russia are deploying 150k troops to the ground and they are already dropping a lot of bombs and the U.S. Claims they are hitting US and UK funded militias

Putin will do what he wants, because we are all slobs who'll let him. We told him no to Crimea, he took it and we watched.

Russia claim they are bombing IS. NATO are claiming he's bombing Assads opposition. It's all politics.

Just sit back and laugh.

¥Sith¥

BANNED

Putin will do what he wants, because we are all slobs who'll let him. We told him no to Crimea, he took it and we watched.

Russia claim they are bombing IS. NATO are claiming he's bombing Assads opposition. It's all politics.

Just sit back and laugh.

Yeh Yeh would be nice if Russia was involved with NATO and we all got along, would make us a lot more powerfull having them as proper allies lol

Ash

Harvester
I will pray for you all tonight...

P.S While we're here I do think it's awesome how Nighttinkerbell is number one on the "Most Annoying" List... Hahaha

b7f103c8624196438d79ef820cc44456.jpg

Ash

Harvester
Nah unlikely... Surely you must have enjoyed the recent comedy? Hahaha I thought the hate is normally on you isn't it? Pmsl

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
But any ways Grtz rank 1 on winning the round and then choosing who u wanted for 2nd place....not that the rounds over but I'm away next week so it's out of my hands what happens

Does this mean the forums go quiet again

Everyone can wish. We'll just let Ash and Sith have conversations between them.

Ash

Harvester
But any ways Grtz rank 1 on winning the round and then choosing who u wanted for 2nd place....not that the rounds over but I'm away next week so it's out of my hands what happens

Does this mean the forums go quiet again

Everyone can wish. We'll just let Ash and Sith have conversations between them.

Well for someone with that opinion you dont stop replying hahaha Chin up darling its only for fun :D

nightwish

Pruner
I think if you aren't using a multi Ash is your boyfriend because that dude is ON YOUR DICK. Hey different sents for different Gents. I mean you guys have been jerking each other off here in the forums for last few days. No one else likes you that much, you guys gotta be lovers. And you think Im a noob. I think your a piece of ****. I took a Sith and Wiped my Ash.

Calling multy in this game sounds like the kid that cried wolf. It becomes so overused in the forum that when i see that word i completely ignore it since nobody seems to have any facts or simply know what it means anymore. (hint it means someone having multiple accounts and actually have a way to PROVE it)

Other than that NightNinja, the way you answered last round after loosing a battle to me, with the rage happening and the insults, makes me completely dismiss your comments as rubbish not to say bullshit.

I've given evidence at the recruitment forum for chemical warfare

Took the time to look at your screenshots and either i fait to see your point, either you fail to make it across.

TBH the time I was in/led WhoCares? (round in the 20's) i had 4 real life friends with me. real life friends have some coordination and sometimes say stuff that could make them feel like multies (mostly in a low player system like this with players out on a witch hunt) for a simple reason, they know each other well. Ash and Sith claim they are friend IRL, can you prove that to be not true or are your proofs simply baseless correlations?

Unless that aspect can be proven as impossible, i'm affraid you're in a dead end and you still haven't provided any kind of proofs, all i see is that ''guilty conscience'' that basically need a serious crime and a psychologist to diagnostic (hint, spying on an alliance, betraying someone in bush even a multy would not make someone have a guilty conscience unless someone is unhealtylly attached to bush).

All left to do is to prove some kind of foul play (basically troops sharing) or get Azzer to investigate.

Wrong post you read then lol, someone ( I think it was tiger) said my screenshots weren't working so I said whatsapp me if you want them. It's later in the thread, I also explained it in the thread without screenshots but if you want concrete evidence I think I still have it

point me to the right thread cause i looked again and i did look at all the posts so nothing there is good as proofs. Post them again or find a way to give them to me if you want cause nothing in chemical warfare recruitment thread can support your claim.

Well speaking of stats how's your accounts all looking after that mass rape. And Nightwish I don't care what you think. Sith where's that great planning now?

I don't expect you to care, someone that is as abusive as you ingame can simply be dismissed as someone illogical and you claming the same thing as Jessica only hurt Jessica's credibility so i try to completely ignore your comments to judge fairly if Jessica have a point or not.

Honnestly i would suggest you 2 things, take a big breath before talking and if you write something, let it written and read it again in 15 minutes to see if your mind is clearer and it makes more sense ... you really seem to have your judgement clouded by rage way too often (would also explain why you left SS from a rage fit)

I think you can click my profile and view my post, I don't have that many and I'm too lazy to do it myself, if you want pm me and I'll whatsapp you the evidence

Ill just consider that it's just unfounded talking then since i looked at all your posts that had potential to show some proofs. It's like the same thing than about rank 1 alliance last round where proofs could not be provided. it's just sad that everyone just say ''multy'' or ''cheater'' whenever they don't like someone ...