Sincere Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
But hey, **** happens - can we get on with the round now?

Most reasoned statement Ive read in a long time now!

Too many people caring about something which doesn't concern them. Just get on with it and enjoy playing the game!

lol
Why when it was me and Twigley that did something simular it's everyones business but when it's to do with Silence it's only his business? I'm confused.
You sure you aint called Henry VIII silence? Do as I say, not as I do.

Yeah because I was really harsh to you and twigley when you did it.

I took the stance that individuals should play out *THEIR* round in a manner which suits them.

But no, once again, people would much rather hate each other.

I never said it was just you complaining. It was the majourity of the forum active playerbase that had something to say about it.

All I'm saying is doing something like that draws attention to you and obviously people will voice their opinions on the matter, just because these people aint in your alliance or leaders does not mean they cannot voice their opinion on the matter.
And the thread was created by DaX not you Silence so telling people to stay out is kind of stupid, and either making DaX or yourself look very stupid.

Davs

Garden Designer

Too many people caring about something which doesn't concern them. Just get on with it and enjoy playing the game!

lol
Why when it was me and Twigley that did something simular it's everyones business but when it's to do with Silence it's only his business? I'm confused.

I took the stance that individuals should play out *THEIR* round in a manner which suits them.

I never said it was just you complaining. It was the majourity of the forum active playerbase that had something to say about it.

All I'm saying is doing something like that draws attention to you and obviously people will voice their opinions on the matter, just because these people aint in your alliance or leaders does not mean they cannot voice their opinion on the matter.
And the thread was created by DaX not you Silence so telling people to stay out is kind of stupid, and either making DaX or yourself look very stupid.

I don't think any part of this thread has made DaX look stupid at all - just unfortunate.

Silence

Head Gardener

lol

I was irritated that the post was made because to those whom it does not concern should not have an opinion. Especially when it is one which is "ZOMG I THINK WHAT YOU DID WAS SO BAD, ZOMG I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT, NEVER IN A GAME EVER" as that is only as far as the reasoning goes. Those who do not fully know what is going on fill the gaps with whatever they please to ensure they are as irritated as possible ready to spread the hate.

These matters should be worked out in a private message. These public threads of petty arguments are not fun; they are not interesting and are certainly not clever. We as a community should avoid them more, as it does nothing helpful but raise tensions, and with such a small player base being able to work together is something which we all should be able to work towards.

Individuals should go about playing a game as they so wish. Jeez it is a war game after all.

I hope this thread dies soon as nothing productive has come from it. DaX felt it was necessary to apologise, so he did. Fine. If anyone wants to chat about it more it should be moved to private message as this really isn't helping anyone.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Thread moved to Politics: seems a more appropriate place now.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I hope this thread dies soon as nothing productive has come from it. DaX felt it was necessary to apologise, so he did. Fine. If anyone wants to chat about it more it should be moved to private message as this really isn't helping anyone.

And on that note; Lock please. I'm fed up of this thread swaying away from my reasons for making it in the first place. Again, to anyone who was let down by the transition that I co-led over; I am truely sorry.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

lol

I don't think any part of this thread has made DaX look stupid at all - just unfortunate.

Whilst it has made you look like a fu*king genius

Ahead

Head Gardener

lol

I was irritated that the post was made because to those whom it does not concern should not have an opinion. Especially when it is one which is "ZOMG I THINK WHAT YOU DID WAS SO BAD, ZOMG I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT, NEVER IN A GAME EVER" as that is only as far as the reasoning goes. Those who do not fully know what is going on fill the gaps with whatever they please to ensure they are as irritated as possible ready to spread the hate.

These matters should be worked out in a private message. These public threads of petty arguments are not fun; they are not interesting and are certainly not clever. We as a community should avoid them more, as it does nothing helpful but raise tensions, and with such a small player base being able to work together is something which we all should be able to work towards.

Individuals should go about playing a game as they so wish. Jeez it is a war game after all.

I was I could anti-rep a post. This would deserve it.
This man is lying to save his own skin! Hypocrite!
I'll private message you.. just you wait. Then I'll stalk you. Proper stalking, mails every 5 mins, PMs on IRC, cameras outside your house. That's the most you deserve you stalker! Look at you stalking DaX by posting on this thread, you should be ashamed. You're not even the best stalker here, DA's already got that. SO YOU GET THE DA AWARD FOR NOT BEING THE BEST STALKER BUT TRYING AS HARD AS THE RANK 1 STALKER.

You're such a failure. I hope this thread lives on forever so we can all see how much you've changed, you "CantUseNiceTactics" (nasty man).

Silence

Head Gardener
I was I could anti-rep a post. This would deserve it.
This man is lying to save his own skin! Hypocrite!
I'll private message you.. just you wait. Then I'll stalk you. Proper stalking, mails every 5 mins, PMs on IRC, cameras outside your house. That's the most you deserve you stalker! Look at you stalking DaX by posting on this thread, you should be ashamed. You're not even the best stalker here, DA's already got that. SO YOU GET THE DA AWARD FOR NOT BEING THE BEST STALKER BUT TRYING AS HARD AS THE RANK 1 STALKER.

You're such a failure. I hope this thread lives on forever so we can all see how much you've changed, you CUN.T!

Ill anti-rep your mother!

YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT IOF FLAMES BETTER THAN YOU. Such a lossssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr. I think you have been ruined by your rubbish education at some useless university. *tuts*

Tbh you FINALLY are awarded the Darkangel award. For trying as hard as IoF to flame, but just NOT AS GOOD.

You are about as good at this as Tombi tbh. USELESS

TaO

Tree Surgeon
These 2 post just made this post more of a "look at how sad I can be" thread..

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
At the request of the OP - and bearing in mind this thread has gone rapidly down hill (doesn't look like any meaninful/worthwhile discussion is on the horizon.) Locked.

Original Post:

Its no secret to what happened this afternoon, as Ive been told it has been well covered in #bush.
I dont want to delve into the act itself, if you are interested enough then you can go and find out.
To the point of my post though, this is a full apology to the ten players I left behind from Finale.
You were all helpful and worthy members to play alongside, and what has happened rather than improving the game by levelling the playing field vs rank 1, we have in fact given people one more reason NOT to play this game.
This was never my intention, I agreed to a planned and well notified switch of players between two alliances for a long lasting benefit. What has happened is I may of been part of a decision that has caused the disheartening of TWENTY few and far between players to the point of dropping this game.
I know two of these people as real life friends, and they are both gutted and disappointed that I allowed this to happen, and went along with it.
I feel I have discredited myself and damaged a game I thoroughly enjoy playing.
So again, my most solemn apologies to those 20 players for being a part of allowing this to happen. I am leaving my position in **** as a result. It was never about glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.