Not open for further replies.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
rofl

you truly are pathetic Bruce

Don't ever try to recruit me again

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I cba to read long posts with long quotes in them, so I only read the first post in this thread and what I understood was that you people, managed to disband an alliance while trying to powerblock. /Hall of Fame

Cody

Planter
Stop trying to stir **** BigB, it's embarassing.

twigley in this thread the only person i will apologize is too you and cheese i was hypocritical, and shouldnt of went off on one against you two, i had my reasons for doing this and dont give two ***** what people think of me, im sure you had yours too

just out of curiosity... what did Twigley's quote have to do with what you said?? or is it just because twigley said something and you wanted to point out that you were talking to him?? just wondering :p

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Meh, C.U.N.T are trying to make the best out of a bad situation! I think it was a good idea, yea it upset a few people and got a few people raped. But at least they are trying to do something for a resistance!

I say bring on the war!!

Good luck C.U.N.T - Sure us solos could become helpful!

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Btw, 40 players in a resistance is more useful than 20 players.

Fyi.

I doubt any of the ones you screwed over will help with the resistance now.

Ahead

Head Gardener
Blah
-Davis

Tbh I don't think you're the right man to be giving a lecture on shipjumping Davis :p And you called Bruce a hypocrite.. heh

care to elaborate? or do you have no back up like always and are just posting **** to start ****?

Oh no, I'm basing it on the fact that if you aren't in the rank 1 alliance 3 weeks or so into the round you'll try your damned hardest to shipjump into it.. just my past experiences of you.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Hmm Theres been maybe one round when i've pushed to jump from one alliance to the rank one. But to be honest I have no reason to justify myself to you. So continue your trolling elsewhere :)

Have good day sir.

Bruce666

Harvester
Meh, C.U.N.T are trying to make the best out of a bad situation! I think it was a good idea, yea it upset a few people and got a few people raped. But at least they are trying to do something for a resistance!

I say bring on the war!!

C.U.N.T will appreciate all help and members we did screw over are welcome too join resistance,and they can hit us as soon as its over

The solos wil be a great help glad too play with you all:)

Iamsmart i wont be trying too recruit anyone again so dont worry yourself, this is my final rd leading, and maybe my final active round full stop

I have stated in another thread my personal reason and in detail too close friends so this game means little in comparison too my health, i wish my friends well, if i can i will visit a few of you.

I still will play this rd as long as i can, and hope the rd can get kickstarted, i find it funny when people slag people off for silly reasons so i expect lots of **** for this message too:p

TaO

Tree Surgeon
tit! ;)

unapproved by DA: inappropriate

Last edited by a moderator:

Davs

Garden Designer

I say bring on the war!!

From a tactical point of view, converting two semi-active alliances into one very active and one not-so active was a reasonably good idea. I won't argue against that.

I just think it was wrong for the change over to be rushed so much that not everyone in the 2 alliances involved knew what was going on - which, in all fairness to Dax, wasn't the initial plan.

But hey, **** happens - can we get on with the round now?

Alvestein

Garden Designer
wait wait wait wait WAIT!
are you guys trying to say you think the round is over after 12 days?!

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I think what is clear from the alliance rankings page, now, is that from a strategic point of view the merge was a good idea.

The merged alliance has over 40k more land than the previous alliances - and is doing a fairly good job of keeping that out of the hands of OP - who've been largely unsuccessful in taking land from C.U.N.T - as is evident from the fact that we're growing at a reasonably healthy rate.

Albeit morally splitting two alliances down the middle wasn't ideal - But it was decided there was a clear divide between ftw and ftf players in each alliance - and that wasn't helping the overall progress of each alliance.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
DA nobody cares.
Really.

You guys aint gonna resist and its purely for your own rankings.
Just man up and admit it.

Elevnos

BANNED
I for one, am still annoyed with this, I was in Finale and can tell you what happened exactly :p

On IRC I just looked at #bushtarion and Twigley had just said: All the alliances are losing members, C.U.N.T just lost a few and 5 are gone from Finale, I looked at alliance page and sure enough, we had lost 5 members, I asked on IRC and Bruce said 'We decided to merge the 5 most *useful* players with Silence's alliance'. This is when people started getting annoyed, I was banned from the chat room :p
The stupid thing was we were left with no knowledge of what had happened then we find that the leader has abandoned us with 4 more players. We're left there knowing we'll get raped soon and so Wacky and I made reQUITal, which I have now left over a permissions row.

The point is Wacky and I were both putting in over 8 hours every day and along with Jamie were the only ones that actually defended at the start of the round. At the very start we only had 8 members on first tick which wasn't too good. The most annoying thing though was that Bruce was offline and was much less active than a lot of people in the alliance through to the time of the switch.
Iamsmart I agree with your logic of 40 is definately more than 20.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
DA nobody cares.
Really.

You guys aint gonna resist and its purely for your own rankings.
Just man up and admit it.

Then why are you reading this thread, Twigley?

there've been 59 responses to this thread, most of them critical of the decision - So I'ma go ahead and say people do seem to care - Even those not in any way involved :/

And I genuinely don't care about rankings - it makes no odds to me if I finish last. This was done to try and avoid at all costs a boring, stale round wherein the alliance rankings are the same at the end of the round as they are after 4 days.

This was always about upping the chances of a prospective resistance - Something I'm keen will still happen given there's a surprising amount of enthusiasm from the top 5 to work together. So we'll see.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.