Round Start

xvi

Harvester
I dont like how the round always starts at 1800 GMT. How about giving some of us foreign players the advantage! Go USA!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Are you serious?
I'd fkin love it to start at 13:00 my time so count your USA ass lucky.

xvi

Harvester
Are you serious?
I'd fkin love it to start at 13:00 my time so count your USA ass lucky.

It actually starts at 1100 for me :D
But thats not the point, there are players from all over playing this game, some that the round starts at 0100?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Well 18:00 suits most people so why inconvience the majority for the minority.
Anyway, you could start it at any time and id still be on..

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Yes, but those people are in the vast minority. Why change it to favour the few at the expense of the majority?

Also, just because they miss the start does not mean they are hindered. They have their whole day to be online, while Europeans have to stay up all night to put in the same amount of hours.

Davs

Garden Designer
I'm glad this is a gripe and not a suggestion - as it would have flamed so hard it may have made you cry.
It's never going to happen - accept it :)

xvi

Harvester
I'm glad this is a gripe and not a suggestion - as it would have flamed so hard it may have made you cry.
It's never going to happen - accept it :)

Oh Ive accepted it, but thats not to say I cannot speak my opinion. Hey, here in the USA we tend to the minorities. Isnt it like that in Europe too. lol

f0xx

Landscape Designer
There should be a sticky rule, like one about the weather, not to gripe about the time of the round start.

****ing whiners. If you don't like the time, then don't be on.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I personally love the start time. Almost every round I've played, 10am start time, and luckily on 20 of those rounds I've had the day off. That's an easy first 16 hours online, assuming I'd be playing FTW.

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
As an East Coast American, I think it's great starting at 18:00. I'd be a bit upset if I were English, think it's a bit late.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
why dont we all plug our heads into the matrix before we go to sleep so we can all start at the same time,

an american complaining about a 18:00gmt start time, am i really seeing this? ha.

americans benefit from this start time the most, us euro's and aussies either have to get up early being an aussie) or stay up all night.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Americans benefit from it IF THEY ARE ON. It's much more likely for a Euro to be on for round start than an American

(I'm not complaining)

TaO

Tree Surgeon
How about we start the game on a tuesday instead?
Some people have a life and cant / wont play on a friday night

/sarcasm

Podunk

Head Gardener
Well, if you have a job/school/anything to do during friday you can't make the round start. Which is why I've only ever made 3 round starts so far.