Round Start

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Seeing as most of the posts include the words "majority" and "minority", I was wondering if a poll wouldn't be the most proper solution.. Let the majority speak for themselves ?

ZOMG.

Did i oversleep and miss the revolution which changed bushtarion into a democracy?

:eek:

Godsend9701

Harvester
us aussies have the best start time, we can go out friday nite get smashed, have a 2 hour sleep be up at 330am to start bushtarion around 4am, and than stay up all day just PWNin the euros that go to bed early or go out drinking :D

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

that is if we dont fall back asleep from the nite before we can stay up lol

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Who cares about round start anyways..
Its not like, the person whos the most active during round start is going to win the round... is it?

Bruce666

Harvester
LOL i am with twigley on this one id like it too start earlier like maybe 1pm, but TBH i dont care at all the game is british dont make it easier for other nations

penguin

Official Helper
Hey, here in the USA we tend to the minorities.

HAHA.. I could go on and on about that statement.. but I won't cause that's not bush related..
I will give one example why I laugh at this..
The GOVERNMENT.. aha.. the people who put the country in debt mind you, CHOSE to ban smoking in bars and every other public place they could think of.. bunch of rubbish if you ask me.. they don't go for the minorities, they fracking pick on them IMO [SOLELY IN MY OPIONION], IMO, the government of the U.S. can take their big brown dick and shove it up their own ass to see how it feels for a change.. ba$tards [Brought to you by: my opinion]

18:00 GMT is 2:00 pm where I'm at.. I don't like it either TBH, but it goes off the almighty creator's wishes.
:)

Davs

Garden Designer
hey, here in the usa we tend to the minorities.

haha.. I could go on and on about that statement.. But i won't cause that's not bush related..
I will give one example why i laugh at this..
The government.. Aha.. The people who put the country in debt mind you, chose to ban smoking in bars and every other public place they could think of.. Bunch of rubbish if you ask me.. They don't go for the minorities, they fracking pick on them

oh noes teh government made it harder to poison randomers :'(