Round 48 Battles

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
yesterday max thought having ranks 1,3 and 4 having a go at rank 2 was super smart. we ignored the 5 man train on twigs (mainly cuz we thought we could get him online) from mada (so brave. 5 boys on a pom)

Revenge is being served >:/

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I don't think people stating that you & Beasteh are dog **** replacements indicates any sort of arse-sniffing activity - More akin to truth being told, if you ask me.

EDIT: On top of the fact that due to the very under-the-belt method of success, they didn't actually need anybody talented - Just a SQ to hold up their score. And enter, yourself and Beasteh. End topic.

edd

Tree Surgeon
I thought Stargazer's comment was aimed at Tiger agreeing with Toby whenever Toby posts before he does. I kinda expected to see Tiger agreeing with Toby contradicting Tiger by now ;/

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
I thought Stargazer's comment was aimed at Tiger agreeing with Toby whenever Toby posts before he does. I kinda expected to see Tiger agreeing with Toby contradicting Tiger by now ;/

There's a hierarchy of bum licking,lemme explain.

Tigger---->Toby
Tigger---->Dax
Tigger---->Any "oldie"

And Daxy

Land Stolen:
1 8930 1 silence Evil MADAFAKA 41,300
4 4416 * 20 DaX Villainous MADAFAKA 32,138

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

It just shows how sensible Tiger is. If you all agreed with me more we'd all be a lot happier for it :p

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Stargazer;

Firstly spell my name right you absolutely idiotic man. If you can't spell it, look to the left of my posts, it clearly says it there.

Secondly, how does me agreeing with truth posts mean me bum-lick them? Toby makes sense when he thinks your just **** (If he thinks that or not, I do.) You join a rank 1 alliance, second time in a row now I believe, that you join a rank 1 and think your like amazing because of it. It shows you can't win in the first place.

Thirdly, I dont agree with any "oldie" on most things. I mean, me and Garrett disagree on most things, and he can be classed as an "oldie" in respects. Just because you don't agree with what Toby/DaX says, don't mean I can't too.

Fourthly, Toby and DaX are just awesome. Two players of many I get along with. Toby because of the Oldand Athletic awesomeness, and DaX because he is, to me, a good player.

Anyway, go in your little corner, and believe you deserve to win again, when you clearly don't.

/rant over.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
And Daxy

Land Stolen:
1 8930 1 silence Evil MADAFAKA 41,300
4 4416 * 20 DaX Villainous MADAFAKA 32,138

*Rank 1 member holds top 5 place in land stolen stat 1/2-way through round*

tumblr_mlgs9wn8SN1rn8cn5o2_400.gif

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
Firstly google Tigger.

Secondly realise what's going on.

Thirdly I'm amazing cos I played in rounds where it was actually hard.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Firstly google Tigger.

Secondly realise what's going on.

Thirdly I'm amazing cos I played in rounds where it was actually hard.

Lol and I didnt?

I didnt have a fancy name as everyone else, because I was new to the game?

Oh Im sorry, il go get a medal for you. People who played when it was 'hard', please give Stargazer a medal.