R52 Lets talk smack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
ye, i think most of eff is just going to enjoy sleeping and such. most of this ally was last minute recruiting and plenty had to be dragged in kicking and screaming (webby).

Got to say, we were a bit disappointed with the competition. TAP didn't put up a fight at all.

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
ye, i think most of eff is just going to enjoy sleeping and such. most of this ally was last minute recruiting and plenty had to be dragged in kicking and screaming (webby).

Got to say, we were a bit disappointed with the competition. TAP didn't put up a fight at all.

Isn't it basically just Ascendancy plus a few?

Sounds like made some good replacements with you and webvictim though.

This round is for te solos now,there wont be any sleeping and such!Will probably be worse tbh as cant just mass wave attack back.

Gokualex

Harvester

This round is for te solos now,there wont be any sleeping and such!Will probably be worse tbh as cant just mass wave attack back.

webvictim, seetal, souls, addicted, martin, polo are all in efficacy I think? Also lead by Martin, right?

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

webvictim, seetal, souls, addicted, martin, polo are all in efficacy I think? Also lead by Martin, right?

No Polo and Alevo is leader.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
No polo as far as I know. Unless he goes by a different name now. Ally is a good split of ascendancy and spiderpig.

Also thanks but I didn't contribute much besides listening to orders and sending on attacks lol

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
TAP didn't put up a fight at all.

And Aftermath did? Lol?

We had a much bigger score lead on aftermath when we attacked them compared to TAP. Tap were dead even with us when we started attacking and it felt like they didn't even try

Tbf had there have been no resistance we'd have likely had more will to show ourselves on def - But by that stage we all couldn't be bothered. If a resistance wasn't going to work, nothing was - And we weren't up to the general commitment.

But seriously, tho - Love my peepz. <3

antisback

Head Gardener
20 rounds ago aftermaths lineup would've given a much better go out at it and pushed eff alot closer. But sleep and social life is so much better than staying up for the next two weeks battling it out with eff for r1

Yeadon

Harvester
Lazy Aftermath only had about 3 people logged in at night. Lazy *****ezz me thinks ;)

I do believe that having 20 man alliances at this stage where the playerbase is so small will most likely cause this to happen again over and over. Lets have them reduced to 17. It would be much more fun I know we all agree.

Gokualex

Harvester
Just throwing it out there. Lets make it 5 man alliances. It'd make the top much more interesting. lol =P

whoever is the most active would win.. to some extent it's like that already, but with this it'd be the only thing that mattered :eek:

JJB

Harvester
Just throwing it out there. Lets make it 5 man alliances. It'd make the top much more interesting. lol =P

whoever is the most active would win.. to some extent it's like that already, but with this it'd be the only thing that mattered :eek:

What would be better is Aftermath and tap splitting into 4 15 man allies, each starting with 10 members with maximum allowed 15 members this would also bring scally and discworld into it more and potentially become entertaining for 6 allies

p34nut

Weeder
seeing as the round is won can you zero Jesse for being a how do you say it.. tw4t.

Status
Not open for further replies.