R52 Lets talk smack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Oh come on, Aftermath. After all the **** talking you were doing about TAP you fall over in even less attacks.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Oh come on, Aftermath. After all the **** talking you were doing about TAP you fall over in even less attacks.

Ofc we did, we were more giggles-orientated than TAP were. I already told Martin we were done for the moment the resistance was over as we didn't have the contact commitment to fight you :p

Souls

Official Helper
What's with all this abandoning ship/rage quitting going on? Pick a team and stick with them.

A bold statement, coming from one of the leaders of ADHSQuirrel and Ascendancy. How many members did you go through in those rounds? ;)

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
fair enough, dax. To be honest, we were really hoping you guys would put up a fight. we expected a retal or something :/

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
fair enough, dax. To be honest, we were really hoping you guys would put up a fight. we expected a retal or something :/

Nah dude I had 8 people online when you hit, we had no chance of fighting anything like that and we knew that :p The resistance was arranged 99% for this reason, to maybe hold the round up a little longer. It failed, and you guys got the win you'd actually worked hard for, for a change!

Better to prove a worthy victor than allow for a half-assed win that could possibly have been overturned!

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
haha, well you should know that your reputation for being a tricky bnastard had us expecting tons of weird ****.

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
What's with all this abandoning ship/rage quitting going on? Pick a team and stick with them.

A bold statement, coming from one of the leaders of ADHSQuirrel and Ascendancy. How many members did you go through in those rounds? ;)

Oh, loads Souls. But I didn't quit. Only time ever was in Ww, but that's because the call was made ny the leadership :) I can understand why people do it, but I find it most admirable when they don't :)

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
internet-fail-meme.jpg

Biggest fail of a round yet, efficacy should split into two allys or something fun.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Roflcopter at this round, the worst fighting in wars I have seen in 4 rounds, GG Eff on the victory, floor wiped.

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener

Also, Ascendancy had pretty much the same team most of the round. We had Coruba for the first week which we knew about and after that i think only 1 other person got kicked as Alex didn't want to kick the others. lool

Yeadon

Harvester
Efficacy are/were dominant. Whatever happened outside Efficacy is/was void.

They did what they had to do and they did it well.

They seemed to end up with way too many troops to fight - Good going ;)

Yeadon

Harvester
Everybody outside Efficacy was poor. It's plain and simple. Efficacy didn't exactly have to deal with much did they. They were overlooked somewhat.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Nah, well done EFF. You won fair and square.

Enjoy it. Take the rest of the round off, restart as a fun route, or fight eachother for random stats. And look forward to next round =]

Status
Not open for further replies.