R50 Discussions

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Just kicking this off with the statement that I'm looking forward to seeing a few of you old b*stards bouncing around again. I'm sure the politics of the round will be thoroughly entertaining. I shall watch intrepidly from afar!

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
preemptive "there only seems to be 1 ftw alliance this round, because only 1 alliance can hold the lead. why aren't there more? can we have more going on, even though I, as a non-player and meddlesome human being, have no clue as to what is happening?"

probably should have started my own thread.

have fun this round folks!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Well if I placed my welcoming message in R49 discussions, it wouldn't be relevant and obviously Cyrus would report my post for such reason (lolb*tch). My continent-spanning poke stick would be firmly pointed in your direction on this, Garrett.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
preemptive "there only seems to be 1 ftw alliance this round, because only 1 alliance can hold the lead. why aren't there more? can we have more going on, even though I, as a non-player and meddlesome human being, have no clue as to what is happening?"

I nearly pointed out that he probably won't know whats happening and again he'll probably be solo and take no part in the round, yet call everybody out on what they're doing because they aren't doing as he would

but i didnt.. i held back.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

I nearly pointed out that he probably won't know whats happening and again he'll probably be solo and take no part in the round, yet call everybody out on what they're doing because they aren't doing as he would

Why do you even type responses to anything? Reading anything you post is like swimming amid a mire of idiocy so thick that I had initially assumed for years that you were foreign.

I am obviously solo (your reading skills are as adept as your writing, clearly), because I'm fed up of this game preaching the "oh, we don't do defending anymore - we will just call you instead for everything" principles. Then obviously you will cry "oh but that's not the case", except I will then respond with the fact I've spent the last ten to fifteen rounds (where you have mostly not been present at all) watching this behaviour become more and more prevalent within this game to an extent that I have had to say it is more than enough for me.

Then the normal responses of "oh, but not every alliance does this" - Well I happen to like to play in what is now rank 1/2 (and used to be 1/2/3/4/5, and before that the first page of alliances), and I just have things in my life that impede the lifestyle this game demands from it's top flight players. I play hard, or not at all. And solo allows me to play when I have a few days, and then I can fade off for a week, come back, put two days in, etc. You can't do that in an alliance.

I'm so fed up of having to explain things that children could understand to a select handful of you. It's demeaning.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Why do you even type responses to anything? Reading anything you post is like swimming amid a mire of idiocy so thick that I had initially assumed for years that you were foreign.

:turn-l:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
If everyone plays ftf then there will still be one or two alliances who are better than the others and are ftw by default.

Rooster

Harvester
Well.. WE (meaning ScallyWags) have 5th place locked up. That leaves the 4 other alliances fighting for 1st-4th. Wait... I will shoot for the stars> 4th place if no one jumps.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Plan for the round:

526260013746702.gif

gifception