Print screens

Charlie_B

Harvester
Hi willi, lucky, everyone!

that would be quite awesome if i could read it :(

nth is definitely from way back.

Yeah, if I could go back 10 years I'd take a higher resolution shot :p

Round 7-8 iirc, when i first started, Hannah used to bully me

Round 8. Not sure why Core aren't on the list - were there private alliances back them?

May check my old photobucket snaps later sure there's a few gems to be had.

Great idea! Not much on mine but here you go:

Mass incoming, round 21 (TheRoxyFanClub):

atttttt.jpg

Azzer the pimp:

azzpimp.jpg

Angelaaaargh:

Madness.jpg

Max

Garden Designer
Here is a screenshot from one of my favourite allied rounds, and proof that EH made rank 1! (although only because Leftovers had 19 members, but nvm!)

EHrank1_zpsd823fb26.png

Basically it was Round 19, the one where about 10 alliances each got to spend one day at rank 1 before getting resisted by the other 9 simultaneously :p Hilarious fun!

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
wait wait that's totally misleading! you were #1 in alliance points, which as we all know was an utterly ridiculous and completely broken ranking system that had no bearing. EH was never 1 in valuation.

God I barely remember the dixyslea round. how i miss 2+ pages of alliances. meh was lead by howly iirc... there was alot of turn over to be sure though.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
lies! heresy! pics or it didn't happen :D

actually i wonder if there is dump data from back then.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
They were rank 1, but it was only for about a day. Maybe less.

That was one of the best rounds ever.

Precisely :D EH, like at least 7 other alliances, were rank 1 valuation for a day :D

*Sigh*. I have to admit that when I've bothered to play the last few rounds I've been like "huh this game is still kinda fun at times." But then this thread pops up and I'm like "holy nutters this game is a sliver of what it used to be". It makes me very sad.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
*Sigh*. I have to admit that when I've bothered to play the last few rounds I've been like "huh this game is still kinda fun at times." But then this thread pops up and I'm like "holy nutters this game is a sliver of what it used to be". It makes me very sad.

This is so very true.