Print screens

Cal v2

Planter
Lol nah later than 7-8? I thought my first round was back then and tim was dominos of little pizza or something.

ALl i remeber about my first round. Got one incoming that killed me... From tim. Spent all round rebuilding. Attacked him week before round end. Got asked politley to recall and did...lol

Back when you could hit 17.5% the same value as the tax back then...

Man this thread is awsome, even cb posted. And wtf happened to ginga. Love him nearly as much as terra.

Ps. Any one got a screen shot of when lukey and martin were rank 1 and 2 from that round. Hi ken, hi barbie. That was the best name related double act and held early round top ranks long enough for all to see. Man. Makes me want to grab out my old hard drive and check what i can find. May check my old photobucket snaps later sure there's a few gems to be had. Id love to see more old brs too.

Farmer_LiLT of Dominoes

I remember it well.

Got zerod so many times by Tim..... :p

Seetal

Weeder
I found this, taken about a day after Twigley's first screenshot :p

Nothing too special, but getting rank 1 back then was still a bit of a challenge.

Edit: You can tell how long ago that was by my epic 1337 skype name

RANK1MOFO.jpg

Hey look thats me and JJ in 4th and 3rd, respectively.

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Holy ****, this thread made me remember my long lost photobucket account, which has been lying dormant for like 8 years. Found some bush screenshots from rounds 13-17 which I assumed had been lost. Will post them tomorrow when it's not 4:30am.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Rip jj and eden. (You have to have xray vision for this. Was from my phone)

Attachments

• mattprint1.jpg
    mattprint1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0