Oh! What's Occuring? (RRR vs RRR...)

Steve_God

Official Helper
Just checking in after some inactivity and feel a bit lost as to what's going on...

What the hell is happening with with the two RRR's? :p

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Basically

Polo, Martin, CB1202, Alci, Bubbles, Kuda, icy and Fling_blind left RRR.

I spoke to Polo about it and he said it was because they were bored and unhappy with 2 members in particular. (Up to them to name and shame)

They joined a different RRR with a few people aGit, f0xx and Lukey are in there. And they have been slowly killing the other RRR members.

I myself, left while i could and joined another lower alliance to finish my round inactively.

Polo did express he felt sorry for the other RRR members but hey! **** happens! We were the best alliance and were did win the round. So i'm not angry!

ZigZag

Harvester
It is a way for some of them to finally make it into a rank one ally.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Correct me if i'm wrong, but most of the players in RebelRinseRepeat have either won before (once or multiple times) or if not, were in the previous RRR this round. So your point, whilst hilariously bitter, is still invalid.

By all means call us assholes if you will; but to suggest we did this 'just to get into a rank one ally' is absurd.

ZigZag

Harvester

Correct me if i'm wrong, but most of the players in RebelRinseRepeat have either won before (once or multiple times) or if not, were in the previous RRR this round. So your point, whilst hilariously bitter, is still invalid.

By all means call us assholes if you will; but to suggest we did this 'just to get into a rank one ally' is absurd.

Alci you should know I am not talking about the people who left ffs. Just shows very little class

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Alci you should know I am not talking about the people who left ffs. Just shows very little class

well considering i'm looking at the people who joined who weren't in RRR to begin with; most of them too have won rounds before. :p But i do take your point :)

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Poor hero :'(

It was probably booring to do nothing for the rest of the round so this adds some drama and exciting events which are always good. I just hope when the new RRR kills the old RRR a few members will split again wahaha :D

Garrett

Landscape Designer
heh, the others you mentioned that joined the other rrr have also won.

this plan has been in the works for some time. :p

ZigZag

Harvester

It was probably booring to do nothing for the rest of the round so this adds some drama and exciting events which are always good. I just hope when the new RRR kills the old RRR a few members will split again wahaha :D

not really he just got a new job and was turning the ally over to someone else. He expected something like this to happen.

aGit

Harvester

not really he just got a new job and was turning the ally over to someone else. He expected something like this to happen.

sure he did.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Well played! Good on you for doing something interesting which makes you slightly weaker! You could have just sat around and got your portal finishes but you decided to mix it up instead!

*claps*

Matthew

BANNED
Polo did express he felt sorry for the other RRR members but hey! **** happens! We were the best alliance and were did win the round. So i'm not angry!

nah you didn't win the round ReRR are currently winning not RRR. You were the best alliance but now you are not. The fact of the matter is you won nothing. Everyone who remains in that alliance has lost spectacularly. You can not claim this as a round win in any way shape or form just as the TBA wings outside of inimical cannot claim a round win.