New bounty stuff

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
If you do the adrenaline rush thing and rush eta -2 or eta -1 does the bounty from killing defenders get the multiplier too?

Ty.

Steve_God

Official Helper
Bounty can now be gained on people defending a target - it is calculated off of the TARGET'S bounty level (not the defender's bounty level), and is half the target's bounty rate applied to all defending troops (so a green title defending a red title... there is half the red title's bounty available on all the green title's defending troops, for example).
Now, if you have adrenaline rushed a -1 ETA mob to your target, after all the bounty calculations are done (based on the usual bounty guild requirements), your bounty is doubled. If you had a -2 ETA mob on your target (so you were REALLY feeling crazy), you will get 2.5* whatever the bounty would have normally been.
I've put the key bit in bold :)
In short, yes, the halved bounty from defenders is increased by the multiplier too!

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Okay, can someone move this to suggestions and may I suggest that it doesn't?

The adrenaline rush thing is a bit overpowred as it is. The fact that most of the low ETA things you can send to defend are armour as well and won't help a ton because they still get a huge bounty on them is slightly ridiculous

Although the entire basis of this idea is slightly ridiculous/way too high :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I think it's an incentive to keep the rounds more competitive, and makes it less likely for an alliance to of totally won by a 1/3 through.
The supposedly 'top resistance alliances' {including mine} have been very lazy. But alas, I stepped it up with masses the last few days - We are to no longer be a boring do-nothing alliance. May as well make the best of this bounty hunting thing so long as it's kept around!

Last edited:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Exitlude?

You didn't have a bounty on you. I don't see the similarities at all

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
The adren rushes themselves are hard enough to defend as it is, is my point :p
I personally don't like adren rush at all, the fact that because you have it you get extra bounty is crazy.