My Final Goodbye

Bruce666

Harvester
A few people that know me and i have been allied with know of my heath problems, i have Cancer of the Esophagus, will be having it removed privately very soon, my activity dropped off for this reason, i was planning too be getting married on July 1st will see how that goes nearer the time

I have made more enemies this round than any other, and had no care for the people who hate someone because of a game i find it quite laughable.

Although i have made many friends since first playing in disease with gadfly in round9 and having various breaks, my favorite alliances i have been a part of were Leading affliction in the TBA round, i made many friends which i had fun in this my final round like DaX who has been one of the best friends i have made in this game, always their and i think one of the most underrated players in the game,People like flamey and the most egotistical player ever saintconnor(Stefan), albeit he thought he was amazing he was the best friend i had throughout playing bushtarion and hope if my wedding happens he will be at my bachelor party in Holland:)

Being apart of Twigleys alliance Second2None, We had many laughs a few painful moments, but overwhelming success, some say a hollow victory but for those who played in that alliance we saw some of the best players showing others how too do it too win it, Twiggles i honestly think although we have fallen out between that round and this, is one of the top 5 players ever too play this game, i got too play with john,jeff54321,quicksilver,elderveld,dre,hobo,intense,polo,Eff-Bee,hobbezak and many more, i also got too see the superb hits on RRR during the resistance and got too know players like Iamsmart ,JJ,Marvin,seetal and many more

Being a part of Mediocrity, i was so happy asphyxia fell apart so i got too play with all the oldies like SuperSneker, and witnessing Hero's leadership firsthand, this was the first time i got too play with smarty,enzzo,DocS,JaY,Jam and lots of others, was sad when it fell apart, but i ended the round in Bribecodes with MrJ, inactive by thatb point but was fun with hero:)

Then My final Alliance that i enjoyed so VERY much was **** after kicking silence(sorry but you were a dick this round), I had left Finale with my 10 best too join silences 10 best, we merged after a while silence started kicking my friends so he had too go,The back bone of the alliance was simply Johnnie,Leeroyb,DA,Hero and Insomn

i brought back PinPower one of the nicest(and supposedly sexiest:p) guys ive played with to date, after we got it together leeroyb,Johnnie,Dax,ZigZag,The mighty DarkAngel showed too me that he was a legend and also cared for the game and cared too play well,I hope DA stays a freind:),Hero once again joined me and showed that he was still the strong player and great friend he was from Medio, SWAT some people think your a noob, when you are needed you are funny and you do your bit, dave i only knew you as a mate of DaX's but DAMN, you proved yourself, great player, always on too prank, always helping out, always active, ZigZag i know has played in many great alliances and even after silence was gone he kept his morale high and was a great asset too us:) insomniac i have played with you for many rounds ever since when we played with joe2727 and hailstone:), i love you insomn and wish you and all the players i have played with and the ones i have not, a long and healthy life, some of you i have not mentioned because my memory is ****, i wish you all the best

Their are a few people that i can remember that i have so much respect for and they are The Beej,signer,Darryl,IOF,Phantom,Damnfrankie,Recon,Toby,Alci,Ogluk,mattm,lupus,flamey,gooner,nameless,cheese,Lafin,hailstone,joe2727,deathscythe,Prot,Asmo,Davis,wouter,souls,Elle(One day ill visit you:)))Atsan(I am sorry too you for this round) and ram and changer:)

The last person too thank is Azzer, you don't deserve half the **** people give you, i wish you all the best with your new game and after my wedding and operation if successful i may try it out:)

I will be in IRC until the date of my operation occasionally and will be a solo until then as well, Thank you too all that made my time in this game happy and all those that gave me a chance too do well

Thank you all, this will be my last leaving message

Bruce

Last edited:

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Good luck with it all Brucey boy. I'm sure I'll be seeing you playing in my RPG later this year and beyond :)

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Great shame to see you go! I hope you can't resist us all and play as an inactive solo!
But on a serious note I hope everything goes well with the operation and you recover well, please let us know what ever happens but all the best mate!

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
I'm just going to assume you'll come back, because that's what people do when they create these kind of topics, and because it means all went well with the operation.
Best of luck!

Oh, and if you do marrry in Venice, send me an invite will ya? I need to freshen up my bridesmaid pick-up lines. :(

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Well I have no doubt you'll be back; and I'll have a spelling and vocabulary test prepped and ready for you when you do.

Ciao, Bruce. One less person to mock, abuse, and verbally flay. What is the world coming to??

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Sincerely hope everything goes well with your op Bruce. tough times ahead but you're a resilient guy, you've got the stuff to cope I've no doubt :)

Was great playing with you this round - I've had good fun supporting your lead' ;D Shame we couldn't keep it together in the end, we weren't to blame for that though, and it was a sweet run while it lasted ;)

Take it easy buddy, keep in touch on IRC and keep us posted about your recovery if you've a mo to fill us in :)

Ram

Head Gardener
and ram and changer:)

You just let out than me and Changer are a couple :(

I'm sad to see you go mate, keep in thouch though! <33
I hope all goes well with your op! keep me posted.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I'll miss you buddy - I wish I could say I could carry on some of your more renowned traits, but I'd want to hate myself for it :p
Always around when you want a chatter - You still have my number. :)
It's unlikely I'll ever be a member of an alliance of the success and general good times of Affliction, but some day I will try to re-enact it.

DaX <3

Illumination

Head Gardener
It always pains me to see people going through tough times in real life. All the best to you- sounds like your life is full of wonderful reasons to kick this cancer in the butt. My thoughts go out to you.

Bruce666

Harvester
Thank you too all that have posted , my operation has been set soon, the 27th of this month which is scarily soon

would love too lead all my friends i made this round one day in the future, but that ain't in my hands, especially dax and DA, and ram you never did ally with me:(

Thank you

Bruce

john

Harvester
good luck with the operation Bruce, hope to see you around IRC still :)