[Recruiting] Lucky Charms needs a Mascot!

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Yes thats right we are looking for a mascot! someone we can strip, throw into a bathtub and take photo's of, covered in the delicious marshmallow cereal that is named after us. ;)

But in all seriousness looking for one new member. Please apply here or at the AHQ, No applications that do not provide the basic information will be considered

Last edited:

Angela

Harvester
Yes thats right we are looking for a mascot! someone we can strip, throw into a bathtub and take photo's of, covered in the delicious marshmallow cereal that is named after us. ;)

But in all seriousness looking for one new member. Please apply here or at the AHQ, No applications that do not provide the basic information will be considered

oh you had me tempted to apply up until the marshmallow cereal!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Yochoko

Head Gardener
in all honesty, i didn't know Lucky Charms was cereal with marshmallows in it. :X i've never seen/eaten it before! now i'm so tempted to taste some! if i can find any around here.. :S

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I have a mascot suggestion:

_Tyrone%20Biggums.jpg

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Well I was going to add that, but I thought you're usually hot onto that, so I'll leave the glory to you.

flameharvester

Head Gardener

Oh well I am sure I can think up something else to cover you with ^^ ;)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Oh well I am sure I can think up something else to cover you with ^^ ;)

Horse semen. I hear it's popular in New Zealand.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Recruiting again if your not at least a little active /contactable dont waste your time and ours