intentional triggering

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
way to go KB.. not sure any one would be surprised at these tactics.. did you learn them from Zaheen??

55,283,692 staff here from Yeh and so fcking what [8708]. Attacking for 3 ticks. (sent ETA 1)
28,901,970 staff here from Screaming Demons [2029]. Attacking for 3 ticks. (sent ETA 1)
143,136,327 staff here from Capt.Morgan's RUMmage Sail [6269]. Attacking for 1 ticks. (sent ETA 5)
Total: 257,341,989 incoming hostile.
Real Score: 999,376,485,658,882,700,000 incoming hostile.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Coming on here to gloat about cheating will simply get you banned, you utter moron.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
even if there is an active admin, this currently is not considered cheating by the powers that be. (i beg to differ, but that's how it's treated). it was to time consuming to control. so you now have people getting no AR for repeat offenses. To easy to do accidently in flak wars.

only person ever banned for it was zaheen as he did it so prolifically. specifically ar triggering on a certain alliance's attacks. not just in defence of a friends id but actively prohibiting a person from being able to land, by triggering all their attacks.

this will not be banned. Even if azzer was right here right now reading it. simply because even before he f***ed off, this sort of activity is too time consuming to police. he put a game mechanic in place instead. It was the best solution at the time. And we have likely squandered our chance to think of better solutions or put them to him in that thread we had a while back that seems to have surmounted to nothing. In short you want to stop this, name and shame and hope good Samaritans will help target those who play in a way that is detrimental to peoples enjoyment of the game.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
It is not banned in name, but there is a bit in the EULA that prohibits any activity that is detrimental to the game. a vague passage that can be used to essentially ban anyone for anything, especially in excess. ^_^

5. Game admin/staff may step in to at any stage if a player/group of players is playing in such a way as to detriment the game, playerbase, or business itself, to ensure the game can contiune being played and enjoyed by all.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
This was talked about in the AR Mod round where Twiglet and co were all triggering one another.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
even if there is an active admin, this currently is not considered cheating by the powers that be. (i beg to differ, but that's how it's treated). it was to time consuming to control. so you now have people getting no AR for repeat offenses. To easy to do accidently in flak wars.

only person ever banned for it was zaheen as he did it so prolifically. specifically ar triggering on a certain alliance's attacks. not just in defence of a friends id but actively prohibiting a person from being able to land, by triggering all their attacks.

this will not be banned. Even if azzer was right here right now reading it. simply because even before he f***ed off, this sort of activity is too time consuming to police. he put a game mechanic in place instead. It was the best solution at the time. And we have likely squandered our chance to think of better solutions or put them to him in that thread we had a while back that seems to have surmounted to nothing. In short you want to stop this, name and shame and hope good Samaritans will help target those who play in a way that is detrimental to peoples enjoyment of the game.

^ This ..

Leeroy

Head Gardener
So DW are triggering people's attacks for no reason

Oh and it's our very own elderveld who is a official helper of the game

Way to go dude! You failed so you had to get someone else to do the job

Elderveld

Official Helper
I asked him nicely to resend for land as i checked for stealth and sent and we were on the same tick. He was then just 'pff im rank 1 ally whit tons of land, i can afford to loose staff vs sas and need targets anyway'

i don't see the problem.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
I asked him nicely to resend for land as i checked for stealth and sent and we were on the same tick. He was then just 'pff im rank 1 ally whit tons of land, i can afford to loose staff vs sas and need targets anyway'

i don't see the problem.

You sent after him? Triggered him and recalled and got another ID to send 200k staff to trigger SAS. He even sent me a mail in game to say he was asked by you to do it