I am finally quiting...i hope

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Hey guys.

Not sure many will know as i kept it quiet so i don't get killed in game :p But i have started a new full time job as a teacher and no longer have ANY time left for Bushtarion.

So unless i get fired, i don't think i will ever be playing actively again! So thank you all for 36 rounds of Bushtarion and i hope you enjoyed being allied/against me!

I am not going to bother writing loads of names down, but a few that i have got to know over the years.

Signer/Silence/Yochoko/Ahead/CK/GS/Twigs/Daniel/FeR/Leeroy/Kuda/Max/Kuda/Angela(Regardless of our current argument) and to all the others i have forgotten. Thank you for years of fun and distraction.

Bye :p

PS If any of you want to get in touch with me again, i will no doubt have a solo inactive public account, be nice to hear from you all from time to time. (Although don't expect me to ever check it much :p )

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Grats on the job :O

Gl with it, and the bush retirement thing, it won't last, see you next summer :p

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Grats on the job :O

Gl with it, and the bush retirement thing, it won't last, see you next summer :p

Oh my! Missed the Ogluk off my list! Thanks buddy! Dam...Didn't consider summer Holidays hahaha

CFalcon

Official Helper
Good luck with that.

Meant sincerely for the teaching thing.

Meant sarcastically for the quitting thing.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
10596003.jpg

Gl with the teaching, boss ;)

Reactions: Dax

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Ohhhh another banner made for me! Between you and Zaheen i have loads!

Steve_God

Official Helper
From memory isn't this like the third 'proper' time? You'll be back... ;-)
(You'd be amazed how much spare time you can end up with while at work...)

Good luck with the job! :)

Max

Garden Designer
GL GL GL IoF!!! :D

Stay in touch via PM dude and tell us how it's going :)

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
I don't know you ofc as I am a noob - but as a teacher I would like to offer my congratulations. I feel it is a noble career and wish you success in that endeavor. Don't know what grade you will be teaching but each has it's own set of challenges. Meeting standards and showing evidence through tests of meeting those standards often overshadows one important (IMO) aspect of being an educator, education can and should be fun/enjoyable. It promotes self learning by the students and a desire to learn more.
As far as Bush - just consider it another homework grading duty :p

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I don't know you ofc as I am a noob - but as a teacher I would like to offer my congratulations. I feel it is a noble career and wish you success in that endeavor. Don't know what grade you will be teaching but each has it's own set of challenges. Meeting standards and showing evidence through tests of meeting those standards often overshadows one important (IMO) aspect of being an educator, education can and should be fun/enjoyable. It promotes self learning by the students and a desire to learn more.

Homework grading, or just homework? "Your homework tonight it keep me alive on Bushtarion while i sleep". Extra credit if you manage to kill Twigley :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Homework grading, or just homework? "Your homework tonight it keep me alive on Bushtarion while i sleep". Extra credit if you manage to kill Twigley :p

Funny :D

See ya IoF. Good luck with everything! See you around, no doubt.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I like the fact that Kuda is twice in the list. He's twice as awesome as everyone else in there so it makes sense.

Bye and hf

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Goo dLuck (remember, you were the creator of the name dRage Quit? XD) with teaching and your new life without bush!! :D

Butttttt, I'm sure I'll find you somewhere in the bush out there!! :p

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
Good luck IoF with the teaching and all.

Make sure you don't get in trouble with them little boys n girls in PE lol

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Goo dLuck (remember, you were the creator of the name dRage Quit? XD) with teaching and your new life without bush!! :D

Butttttt, I'm sure I'll find you somewhere in the bush out there!! :p

Hoo-ah!
Have a good one, lad.