Going..going.. Gone

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Right that's me done guys. I can finally sleep at night without this game.
This round was always going to be my last before anyone jumps up to say otherwise. I'm going travelling to Thailand, Australia and America shortly

I worked so hard this round and some people couldn't put in the same effort as me. Backstabbing,cheating, spying

There's no decent fights in this game anymore as everyone runs from it. Not to mention some people are that low to rush me when I
Post I'm UC personal stuff which I don't want to go in to.. But you know who you are!!

But yes... I'm now gone. I'll be in delete once I hit sleep
I'm not a SQ for hitting sleep mode while we had mass incoming. I explained to some people why I had to in game

Well have fun with a dying game

I'm out here <3

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
bye leeroy, but as far as calling someone low for rushing you during the game when you have something going on carries no weight whatsoever.

unfortunate things happen and that's why you have alliance mates to help you. blame your teammates that you kept and not the people who continued to play the game.

shifting blame is just sad and martyrish.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
And I join this fine squire in saying goodbye to Bushtarion. I recruited with my last round in mind, and I got a great bunch of people who I've had brilliant history with. Unfortunate occurrences appeared within it, but then again it wouldn't be Bushtarion without things like that happening.

Thank you to everybody that put up with my fantastically irritating stoner/trolling nature, my random early hours texts, prank phone calls during sex, and various other hilarious shenanigans over the passing 6/7 years.

It has been a pleasure - Thank you and goodnight!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Weve been enemies almost every round we played, if not all.
You never dissapoint in being a powehouse in some form.
Very good player. Take care.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
You ever stop trolling Matt?

4af83259-5180-490b-9177-43043a7e36c1.jpg

On a serious note, such a shame to see you going, hope you enjoy travelling etc... enjoy!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You ever stop trolling Matt?

I was talking about Leeroy and im 100% serious.
He may of done some dick 2v1 s in the past to me but im sure ive been a dick in other ways right back at him.

Still respected him as an enemy.

Dax is a faggot but atleast he is one who makes things interesting and is a fellow trollsta

avash

Harvester

+1 million to this.

You really impressed me how you handled yourself in-game the last few rounds (can only comment on the time since I came back), i have genuinely gained so much respect for you as a player. Especially this round, I thought you played an absolute blinder. I genuinely have no idea how you did it this round. Balancing a job & trips to the pub, with rushes all night :p. Blake and that must have realised!

You must have been running on 2-3 hours sleep for 2 weeks...crazy

But as twigley said, you were always a powerhouse when I played against you, not only this round.

A world of difference to 10+ rounds ago.

Shame we only played together once briefly in 35.

I'm sure ill see you around :).

icy

Pruner
all the best irl leeroy!was a good mate for the 2rounds i fought alongside you mate!

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

Strongly agree with this, except the part about me and Leeroy being enemies!:p

Such an interesting player. And when playing alongside, a good balance of laughs aswell as seriousness! Be sadly missed, but it was good whilst it lasted eh ;)

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Enjoy the world, mate. I enjoyed your company this round as I do every round. Solid player, takes responsibility and is never a liability. I'd happily play with 19 of you and myself in an ally :p I'm glad to see you go with travelling in mind - it's always a great experience! You know where to find me if you ever come to Norway! :)

Godsend9701

Harvester
ill miss u leeroy, cant wait til you get to Australia mate, we going to have a blast lol theres only a few players i respect from this game and ur one so enjoy ur holiday cuz u will be back lol :p

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Thank you for the kind words everyone

I am hanging around with a Non serious this round as my travelling as been put off until Jan

You won't see me around the high ranks anymore
It's fun in lower ranks

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon

I am hanging around with a Non serious this round as my travelling as been put off until Jan

It's fun in lower ranks

Just like me.

Since this round began ticking, you have spent roughly 0.3 day(s) online.
You spend around 0.23 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion.

I logged on this evening to someone att for 1 so i bought some apps to burn his ass.

It's been great playing with you last number of rounds, all the best mate.

DaX: Didn't get my house warming party invite :(
All the best to you too!

Zaheen

BANNED
Right that's me done guys. I can finally sleep at night without this game.
This round was always going to be my last before anyone jumps up to say otherwise. I'm going travelling to Thailand, Australia and America shortly

I worked so hard this round and some people couldn't put in the same effort as me. Backstabbing,cheating, spying

There's no decent fights in this game anymore as everyone runs from it. Not to mention some people are that low to rush me when I
Post I'm UC personal stuff which I don't want to go in to.. But you know who you are!!

But yes... I'm now gone. I'll be in delete once I hit sleep
I'm not a SQ for hitting sleep mode while we had mass incoming. I explained to some people why I had to in game

Well have fun with a dying game

I'm out here <3
So just because you post you're UC in your Politics all your enemies are suppose to hack the game and somehow read it?

Seriously?

Perhaps if you didn't play Contactable to start with you wouldn't have felt the need to say the things you did. I'm glad your new alliance is more relaxed and it's a shame you didn't make one like that to start with.

Noodles were a relaxed alliance, none of them even cared, or tried, and when I offered a help in hand in the first week they were pretty clear that they didn't even want my help.

It's fun in lower ranks
Fail to see why you hit sleep mode with your other ID then? Either way, hope you get some enjoyment out of the game and stop being so twisted and bitter towards it. Just because it doesn't it's not fun, just play it as you would a crowded Private World, simple.