Forum Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
The day I take advice/criticism from a group of an egotistical group of people who regard themselves as "Leet" and have a social group voicing their own "amazingness" is the day I go down' on a goat :/

So you'd refuse to take advice/criticism from 2 fellow moderators as well as some of the most respected members of the community? Good ol' ignorance. :)

Finally, Polo is ofc the best mod :D

<3

Silence

Head Gardener
A cockblock is NEVER justified....have you no honour:D

;)

Sweet heart I quoted *your* words from a previous thread, in which you felt that the power block was justified.

And innuendos are neither funny, nor appropriate for a mod ofc. Didn’t you know?

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Whoa, somebody has some issues...
I'm failing to see how that link is a negative thing for me? I still maintain that view, its my opinion. Same as your opinion obviously is that they arent justified....im not going to argue with your opinion cos its your opinion, its neither right nor wrong.

And if thats you quoting me to act big headed/arrogant i still fail to see how its relevant?

Nice edit btw, i wasnt going to quote you dont worry ;)
x

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
"Cockblock" was the only good part of this whole thread.

Except the possibility of removing DA from MOD

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Every single moderator action is automatically fully logged - who did it, what they did, where they did it.

If there's an issue - eg a specific post or thread - and you think a moderator has deleted it, removed it, edited it or otherwise in an unfair/biased/prejudicde/power-abuse manner, then send me a forum PM with full details (a link to the thread or if unavailable what the thread title was, a rough date of when it happened, which moderator you think is abusing their position, and why/in what way you think they are abusing it). As long as you report them civilly and comprehensively (ie - you don't simply PM me "Azzer DA is a power-abuser sort him out!!!!!" which is about as useful as a chocolate kettle that's gone mouldy and infested with ants), I will take it seriously and investigate. While I can't always promise a reply - I will take serious note of all complaints and investigate any issues of abuse - trying to correct the case of abuse, and if a moderator is seen to consistantly abuse their position, they will be removed from their position.

F0xx has already had one issue and has informed me via PM with full details and the matter was dealt with and hopefully corrected, with the mod in question talked to about it... but the other people in this thread - NONE of you have reported a specific issue to me in the past few days (looking at my PM's atm :p) - so I urge anyone with a genuine grievance to go through the correct process of sending me a forum PM. I won't ignore you, just make sure you give me all the info necessary and please have some patience! (sometimes it needs some digging around, or sometimes I've already had it reported by someone else so it's already been looked at!) :D

Ok guys, I am very lax about things but I really dislike personal insults. I am going to lock this thread as it just throws insults at DA, and that is all it will become in the future. I know it's going to piss you off a Mod locking an anti-Mod thread. People can still read it I am just locking it so this doesn't continue.

Azzer said his piece, any problems PM Azzer or be more subtle when you gripe :p

Status
Not open for further replies.