End of Round Awards

Lordie

Planter
Re: End of Round Awards

Alliance of the round
This round I didn't see an alliance of the round. The top three alliances were filled with lies, exploitation and bad politics. Yes there were good fights, but an alliance of the round - I won't give that title away.

Best Offensive Alliance
Pestiferous did an awesome job on keeping up the offensives on Interlude. I, in Enigma, did try for a long while to get Enigma up there, being as active in attacks(Since we were the most active alliance for a large part of the round), but sadly the round proved simply to rough on a lot of our guys. So Pests, I give this one to you.

Best Defensive Alliance
I'm giving this one to Khaos. On oh so many occasions, Enigma players, as well as other highly ranked players tried and tried to land on Khaos - it proved very difficult. Great defence for the whole round guys, you would have been a force to reckon with if you'd had some higher ranked players.

Honourable Mention Alliance
I didn't have much to do with the smaller alliances, and I don't think many alliances deserve an honourable mention specifically. Basically any alliance that shook things up, never giving up, gets me honourable mention.

Worst Alliance
No specific alliance, and I shun those that did put a specific alliance. Leaders don't entirely make an alliance, the players working behind the scenes often make huge contributions. Basically alliances that condoned cheating, or never believed they could topple the top alliances maybe should change their attitudes. Anyone can win with this new system, it just takes a strong leadership and motivation, to all you up and coming alliances for future rounds.

Best Leader
Didn't see a great leader this round. Twigley didn't get my vote, as he didn't really do anything that spectacular, although his own alliance mates have said otherwise on here, heh, (Hope you liked the ego boost Twiggles :p). Step it up next round I say. :D

Player of the Round - Allied
The many SOs in the top 3 alliances this round. You prevented many attacks from landing, due to the unknown factor. Great job by all three alliances SOs, and I give 10 stars to all of them!

Player of the Round - Solo
I'm sounding like a broken record, but again I didn't really see an outstanding player. You solo's just seemed to live a meaningless existence this round, at least the top guys in the second half of the round. I do like the truly independent solo's however, so if you aren't an alliance solo, just think I gave you the solo player of the round award. :)

Best Offensive Player
DarkSider for sure. I just wish school didn't get in the way for bushtarion for me in the latter part of the round. I enjoyed stealth rushing with DS' bikers for a while there.

Best Defensive Player
The top PoM's proved alliance savers all round. Congratulations guys, and a personal thanks to those PoMs in Enigma.

Honourable Mention Player
The many players in Enigma who tired to motivate and get things moving.

Worst Player
Martin, Monk3h, Polo - All three take the crown for me. Martin, tut tut, Polo, tut tut as well. Monk3h just wanted self gain, and didn't find helping people to be in his system.

Best IRC op
Darryl. Always there to answer questions, and a great character.

Best Moment of the Round
Being involved in many memorable battles throughout the round. What's the point in having troops if you don't ever use them?

Worst Moment of the Round
Gohan leaving after we nurtured him for most of the round. :cry:

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon

My very Discworld-centric answers...

Alliance of the round: Interlude, clearly.

Best Offensive Alliance: Hell if I know.

Best Defensive Alliance: Likewise.

Honourable Mention Alliance: Discworld, because dammit we were public the whole way!

Worst Alliance: Whoever finishes with the lowest rank :D

Best Leader: Asmo, as always. Honorable mention to Twigley, for reasons everyone has said already.

Worst Leader: dunno

Player of the Round - Allied:

Player of the Round - Solo: Martin, duh?

Best Offensive Player: The mighty momsmack, who always seemed to have some absurd amount of land that we couldn't possibly defend.

Best Defensive Player: 8)

Honourable Mention Player: Alci, because we kept each other sane :eek:

Worst Player: I won't say, but Alci knows... :x

Best Official Helper: n/a

Best IRC Op: Squiffy

Best Forum Mod: None

Best Moment of the Round: The unceasing incoming in flak wars that came with being the only public.

Worst Moment of the Round: The incident with Gadfly and Crumpet.

Younge

Planter

Firstly Cal, im nicking your layout you sexy mofo! Also most of your comments coz i agree with you :)
Thanks for the feedback, i did not attack this round coz i just ent interested in my route so much, Azzer needs to put some changes in, and fast!

Alliance of the round:
Interlude, Played the game well, for a round whcih we was not meant to win but build a core, that did great!

Best Offensive Alliance:
Interlude. The only of the three to successfully fend off (and benefit from) a resistence..... They got massed, lost 15k, attacked back and gained 45k..... <--- Nicked this from Cal :)

Best Defensive Alliance:
KHaos. Yeah i tried and tried again, you guys stick together, ill see you on the battle field next round fighting for top 2 :)

Honourable Mention Alliance:
Dunno lol

Worst Alliance:
Spam

Best Leader:
Twigley. Good guy, Great leader, alot of respect for this man. Although i ent tried this round he has noticed iv made up for it else where over seeing bad points with good. Also great to be kicked up the arse once in a while :) Next round twig, next round ;)

Worst Leader:
Podunk..... won't say anymore

Player of the Round - Allied:
Cerv, Again! Where the hell did you come from? You join us with less land then me, or i remember it this way, and you just went up up up and away! Typical
Next round your arse is mine!

Best Offensive Player:
Offensive for damage: DarkSider, reasons stated by everyone else.
Offensive for land: Cervantes. Took him hardly any time to catch the rest of Inter once he joined. <-- dam right

Best Defensive Player:
Younge. Whenever he was online and there was incs, he was defending. He kind of lacked on the offensive though.... <---- Could not agree more! YOUNGE FTW!!! Can i vote for myself lol?

Best Official Helper:
Was there one?

Best IRC Op:
Gadfly for being the best i know! Thank you!

Best Forum Mod:
Yeah, now that is just taking things to far!

Best Moment of the Round:
Beating Lukey in PA and i was like 50 ranks behind him :D

Worst Moment of the Round:
The moment i picked my route and thought Azzer would put some decent changes in, but instead ruins a route iv loved for many years now! Thanks!

masa76

Weeder

Alliance of the round: Interlude? They are winning round in value(?) ;)

Best Offensive Alliance: Pest

Best Defensive Alliance: KHaoS

Honourable Mention Alliance: DW

Worst Alliance: -

Best Leader: IOF/Az

Worst Leader: -

Player of the Round - Allied: saint1d/dave (KHaoS)

Player of the Round - Solo: No idea

Best Offensive Player: -

Best Defensive Player: Antisback, nice organizing job.

Worst Player: this solo group, 3 jeep/biker rushers.

Best Moment of the Round: Died: 520,351,012 [£8,149,027,873,000] enemies dead. 4,537,728 [£295,655,113,500] friendlies dead.

Worst Moment of the Round: -

Loz

Harvester

i forgot to make one if these :S

Alliance of the round
interlude

they won value Congratz :D

Best Offensive Alliance
erm... we only have afew mass attacks on our alliance and they was from KHaoS whit antisback

Best Defensive Alliance
KHaoS without dout they did the best.
when i was in the solos Group at the start of the round we hit them afew times but never landed :( so we started hittin AvJ's

Worst Alliance
seed for sure these guys dident do FU all round they sat back and had 4 members in ther ally and 14 solos who got really fat and have huge Ar's, then it come to the end of the round and they all "re"join the ally gettin a good rank. The ally was rubbish we sent one attack on them and they crumbled they shouldent of finshed at the rank they did

Best Leader
Bigboss the leader of Avalanche Top guy <3

Best IRC op
Darryl. altho he kicks me out alot :(

Best Moment of the Round
restarting my psolo account and joining Avalanche, some many good players in that ally <3 u guys And Zoe ofc ;) havoc in AV was Crazy :lol:

Worst Moment of the Round
my lappy died about 4 weeks in (i think) and my psolo account went from 7k land to 3k :( i had a huge score with no land :|