End of Round Awards

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
It's that time again! List your choices for the following options!

Alliance of the round

Best Offensive Alliance

Best Defensive Alliance

Honourable Mention Alliance

Worst Alliance

Best Leader

Worst Leader

Player of the Round - Allied

Player of the Round - Solo

Best Offensive Player

Best Defensive Player

Honourable Mention Player

Worst Player

Best Official Helper

Best IRC Op

Best Forum Mod

Best Moment of the Round

Worst Moment of the Round

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Re: End of Round Awards

\o/ Asmo :symp2:

Alliance of the round Hmm .. tricky! If i can't say my own ... then nobody! Maybe DW for doing well at the start at keeping their land this time :p

Best Offensive Alliance Well, define this. Best rushers = Pestif. Thats about it ... Interlude have been succesful when needed to be offensive and pretty much organised every takendown of the top alliances this round ... So yeah either Pest or us ... :p

Best Defensive Alliance Again ... either Pest or Us imo ... We have only ever really been hurt by rushes from Darksider and Cityguy ... any other big incs from pest and enigma we have dealth with easy enough :)

Funny Fact: 20 days into the round - we stole more land from JJ (Pest) than we had lost up to that point :p
I guess interlude have lost the most value this round but tbh if you look at damage had done you will see that it is our POMs that took the damage from rushes + that damn annoying injury bug!

Honourable Mention Alliance Again ... Discworld? Seed for their funny posts :p

Worst Alliance Hmm the list is long ... NCAA (Sorry Recon! :p) for declaring war on us then crumbling to 1 wave of incs after they hit us with pest ... then them putting it on us again and taking it off and deleteing the alliance :eek:
Enigma for being backstabbers 2/3 times? :p
Khaos for not getting involved in the fights at the start when taking Enigma / Pest down!!!
Desolation for not living up to the start of round hype :( Damn bulgs!

Ill give it to NCAA :p

Best Leader Me :( Ha! No ... hmm this is hard ... nobody :O

Worst Leader I don't want to give this out but im pretty sure you can all guess ;)

Player of the Round - Allied Lukey without a doubt. Kept me and the crew going when times where bad ... organised some nice takedowns when i wasnt there. Good MO :)

Also gets the official gay boy of the round award, Land queen of the round award, times masterbated award.
:D

Player of the Round - Solo None! You all cheat :( Ill give it to subbie :D

Best Offensive Player Grr, DS. ;( All my losses this round are from you!

Best Defensive Player Hmm... Not really sure on this one ... i can only speak of my own alliance and what i have seen and it goes to ME! Ha! No ... im serious.

Honourable Mention Player Gohan for realising the grass is greener on the other side

Worst Player Monkeh without a doubt.

Best Official Helper Darryl/Cal

Best IRC Op Pfft everyone knows the + is better.

Best Forum Mod None

Best Moment of the Round So many :S

* Take down of pest first time
* Take down of enigma
* Take doooooooonws
* Having 20 people online at the same time! :O It was amazing we have had so many players away for weeks this round but we had 20 on at one point! :p

* Winning this rounds points and valuation prolly :p

Worst Moment of the Round Getting spied on before ticks, meaning all our ids and gmt and irc nicks went to Enigma. We know who you are. :( Although the guys responded great :D

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

Alliance of the round : My humble opinion is that all 3 top allies sucked in a diferent way, so i'd go with DW since they where the only alliance to start public this round. (Reasons: Enigma's activity and dedication was very low, Inter played for a diplomatic valuation win all round even if they have many old players for which imo winning by sweet talks it's nothing worth to brag about anymore. Just last couple weeks since Enigma turned against them they show they have what it takes to be on top, but it's a bit late in the round and they have large military advantage so nothing extrordinary. I'm sure others can point out why Pestif sucked so i won't coment here :D

Best offensive alliance:

Well i started about 25 days late so i can't comment before that, but from what i saw Pestif was the only one having the balls to do 1:1 attacks on other top alliances and they had moderate success vs Enigma. None of the other 2 did succesfull attacks against us (if you exclude the Inter retal when we where full out on them :D), + we gained acres fastest from all 3 :p A bit more teamwork in attacks.

Best defensive alliance: No ideea really :p

Best Leader: Dunno :p

Worst Leader: Might get into trouble if i post this so early :D But i'll do it anyway. I think that Podunk doesn't have what it takes to lead a top alliance, i saw he but his personal anthipathy against Cheese, Silence and a few others before the fun of his own members. Imo a Leader of a top alliance where players are active and dedicated and expecting a bit more than 1-2 random BR's every couple days should have a better feeling of their needs and make some extra efforts to make their round under his leadership a memorable one. He finally decided to step out from Inter's protection and have a more exciting round end but from what i heard he was convinced to do so.

Allied player of the round: Because i like more killing than growing i won't give extra points to those that wanted high valuation and got it :p So i'd say cityguy was imo the best killing player inside an alliance.

Solo player of the round: Didn't looked much over the solo's tbh, only noticed the few solo poms i kept an eye over and Martin. So can't really give an award here.

Least impressive players: I'll only post those that i had higher expectations and their performance was weak during the round.
Cheese - Once he restarted to join the alliance i thought he'll pwn in no time. Silly bugger was getting stoned each night and getting killed on SAS :p Also the moaning for his land was quite irritating :D <3
Silence - Very rude in some ocasions to other players :mad: And seems unless he is in vacantion he can't put that much activity and dedication :p (however when he has time for it he has a lot of skill to offer :p)
Drakonius - He put alot of activity and skill into a solo pom account just to refresh and evacuate from biker rushes. Didn't saw him doing any attacks in 1month+. Such a waste :p
JJ - Aparently he is only good at the round start but as i joined late i missed that part. From day 25 --> Useless :p
Zeratul - Heard he was fearsome before but only saw a player bored of the game with nothing impressive to offer.
Also those who left their former alliance who feed them like babies from start of the round just to find protection in a better ranked alliance gave me a bad taste.
I might add a few later :p

Most impressed by:

I'll post a few players i didn't knew much about before but they surprised me well.
Our Aussies are a great bunch: Drew, Enigma and Stass.
Hero and Signer good dedication and activity.
Bami - our trustable SO defence :p
CG - Sorry to say it but before this round i had the old image of you - the guy hoarding acres and seeds and relying fully on the alliance to save your butt and give you a good score at end of round. And for some reason others gave you alot of credit for that :p However this round his "ranger rushes" made alot of victims and changed my image of him alot.

Best foe: Lordie. He was the only guy trying to do something when we had a war with Enigma and even if he had no success it didn't stop him trying again and again for about a week. Also he's good sport and up for a fight :D

Best moments:

My internet died with 3 rushes on Inter (2 fakes and 1 real). I was so sure i'll end up killed and with some crap 15-20% injury that i was already determined to go into deletion as soon as internet comes back. When internet came back i noticed my real rush killed for 3 ticks and all my army got home unscratched :D

Other moment:
<Luthai> Hey DS
<Luthai> u there?
<DarkSider> yes
<Luthai> is Silence female?
<DarkSider> LMFAO
<DarkSider> he is a 17 yo boy :p
<Luthai> ooh ok lol
<Luthai> i just saw couple times someone talking to him with 'she'

And one more:
<Maxi-> on Helper questions:
<Maxi-> Subject: Need Help
<Maxi-> Whats the best way to kill Darksider?
<Maxi-> - A Gun?
<Maxi-> - A Knife?
<Maxi-> - Parcel Bomb?
<Maxi-> reply:
<Maxi-> Subject: re: Need Help
<Maxi-> You cannot kill that which has no life..

Oh and one more guy threatening me with a bounty on my head that he will come to colect reminded me of some good old times :p

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Alliance of the round - Have to say there is none, nobodies stood out from the rest pretty much everyone has had their sucky moments throughout the round!

Best Offensive Alliance
- Pest. only ally outta the top 3 who has successfully hit alone.

Best Defensive Alliance - Pest. Held off attacks from 2 allies bigger than them for a long time

Best Leader - Hate to say it but twigley, you got a nice diplomatic win well done.

Worst Leader
- Agree with DS on this one Podunk you put your personal opinions infront of what's good for your alliance so no wonder your players went inactive.

Player of the Round - Allied
- difficult one but I guess CG

Player of the Round - Solo - was me before I restarted... now all the top solos have cheated in someway or another... land farming, AR farming... you name it.

Best Offensive Player
Was silence til he got bored

Best Defensive Player
No one

Honourable Mention Player Signer him and his ace RPG

Worst Player
Without a shadow of a doubt the group of cheating solos e.g. KB and Deloitte... and Hero from Pest :) he went into a week long mood where he'd try insulting me purely because I rang him when Lukey hit at times he should have been on :p But alas he just sucks

Best Official Helper Silence was my official fluffler so I guess he gets that award

Best IRC Op
That would have to be P.

Best Forum Mod We still have these?

Best Moment of the Round
Injuries giving me units back

Worst Moment of the Round Taking drugs, attacking solos, KO'in and waking up to find SAS raped my arse :p

Franny

Head Gardener

Alliance of the Round - If this is judged on 2 week slots all 3 of us on top have deserved it at some point but not for whole round. Either Deso or DW

Best Offensive Alliance - Pest (Dam Rushers)

Best Defensive Alliance - Discworld had to be good to stay where they were all round.

Best Leader - Twigley, Played his Politics well and i saw in real life that he basically killed himself through sleep deprivation

Worst Leader - Recon (sorry) for how quick NCAA fell or IOF, for recruiting half the game before ticks started.

Player of the Round - Allied - Lukey, More influential to Inter than Twigs. A Rock all round. Still gay mind.

Player of the Round - Solo - Tobapopalos - Didn't Cheat so beats the 50 above him.

Best Offensive Player - This hurts to say this. Darksider, This man never ever seems to sleep

Best Defensive Player - Alcibiades - Huge Robo in DW never ever stopped defending.

Worst Player - Ahead - Can do so much better and Pest got nothing from him.
Me - Great at First, Appauling there after.

Best Official Helper - Dematto -
Subject: Need Help
Whats the best way to kill Darksider?
- A Gun?
- A Knife?
- Parcel Bomb?

Subject: re: Need Help
You cannot kill that which has no life..
Please rate the helpfulness of this official helper reply:
5 - Excellent

Best IRC Op - Darryl (Sex on a Stick)

Best Forum Mod - Darryl (Even better than Sex on a Stick)

Best Moment of the Round - Been rank 1 for activity in the game for the first week.
Joining Inter, 3 Spots left. I went and recruited and filled them all instantly :) (our trio of gays from the land of the Argentina,
Quitus, AwE and Chinoo
Retalling Pest.

Worst Moment of the Round - Deciding to go PoM :bhead: :bad-words: :mad:
When i was supposed to join Pest but really never was, nothing worse than been in lingo.
Having our ID's Leaked by Angela (Nice going)
Having to Wake up 8x Per night when DS went and biker massed. :bhead: :bad-words: :mad:

Lukey

Harvester

Alliance of the round - Interlude, only one alliance of the three to fight the resisitance and win as of far.

Best Offensive Alliance - Hate to say it but Pest, constant rushes by ds and them damn so's got through on odd occasions.

Best Defensive Alliance - Us or pests (RPG's) I HATE YOU!

Honourable Mention Alliance - Khaos getting constant inc from top 3 allies and hanging in, also dw well done public all round great job.

Worst Alliance - NCAA (Recon i still love you) but tbh they was poo on a stick. Enigma towards then end have become poor activity dropped etc.

Best Leader - Twigley - dominated polotics all round was always online to help organize defence, great guy, great bum, great sex.

Worst Leader - Recon again.

Player of the Round - Allied - Cerv (Welcome back german sausage man, great stealer, great guy) , Smurf(General land whore), Twig (active as anything, organized), Gohan(Realised his true home great stealer, even though you love to kill yourself), Signer (Damn RPG's :mad: )

Player of the Round - Solo - Jiggy before deleting, Subbie.

Best Offensive Player - DS.

Best Defensive Player - Dont really know any tbh....

Honourable Mention Player - All of top 3 allies, great battled round. Bobbin miss you never played before great guy, always willing to put hand in pocket.. didnt think he liked me but he couldnt resist the lukey charm!!

Worst Player - Ooooo here we go xD!!! Angela gave our ids out start of round to enigma - meaning constant inc. Mon3h what a ..... :p

Best Official Helper - None

Best IRC Op - None

Best Forum Mod - None

Best Moment of the Round - Retaling pest stealing around 46 k was fun. Staying up all hours woop! Start of round twigley choosing me over polo classic! Talking to younge on the phone and him reading me a poem :p Quitus, chinoo and awe in irc.... ALl of interlude legends some funny times. Defending love it xD Waking franny at night for biker rushers and kept ring even though he was online and sent out causing him to come in irc and have a mad one :p

Worst Moment of the Round - Dunno had fun round...

Chinoo

Beginner

Alliance of the round - Interlude.... We did a great job together in resistences and we had a very good diplomacy

Best Offensive Alliance - Pest..... Ds specially. Interlude did well too moreover when we do the big retall

Best Defensive Alliance - Interlude... our poms did an excelent work and we had our land safe in a lot of ocations

Best Leader - Twigley and his excelent diplomacy

Worst Leader - Dunno.. i guess Recon with NCAA

Player of the Round - Allied CERVANTES a land farming whore! and Luckey and.. maybe Chinoo *roll eyes*

Player of the Round - Solo I dont know most of them cheated...

Best Offensive Player - DarkSider

Best Defensive Player - Im not sure.... our Poms did well (AwE, Franny, Smurf, Twigley)

Worst Player - Monkeh for being such a baby

Best Moment of the Round -

*Interlude and Pest taking down Enigma
*Interlude and Enigma atacking Pest
*Interlude retalling Pest
*Chinoo
*See Monk3h with 100 land
* Having such a good and funny ally
*And a lot more!
*See the Argentinians (Me, AwE and Quitus) Doing an excelent work

Worst Moment of the Round - Died: 34,347,195 [£1,716,315,851,000] enemies dead. 2,478,370,449 [£29,676,129,245,300] friendlies dead. LOSING THAT ON MY OWN

Special Mention to Lukey for being a great MO and a big hug to all of the ppl in Interlude

And sorry for my bad English :p

Quitus

Digger

Alliance of the round : Interlude we did a great job with diplomacy we pick our own wars, just i wasn´t too happy with it cause some times we didn´t do anything and i was like all days moaning to twigley cause i want blood and he said no, don not attack them. (that was to Enigma).

Best Offensive Alliance: Pest they allways rushing and scare our poms so badly all turn to sleep at least once thanks to DS.

Best Defensive Alliance We or Pest the thing was they were great defending and we said hey we got a tick without defense they allways get the guy to send away.

Honourable Mention Alliance: Terrrorist leaders they got the balls to declare war to us and go away, lol i´m sure their leader must be proud. :p

Worst Alliance: NCAA they were so easy sometimes, we rape a few and then i atttacked alone and i stayed and i lost 5 trill at the begining of the round, that was like ****.

Best Leader: Twigley, He´s forcing me to say this right now... lol, kidding he handle all good diplomacy was his strong part but as i said before i prefer kill first ask later.

Worst Leader: Podunk, all i got to say of him is he´s too wierd he´s changing sides all them time he was with us a day and then wth pest that kinda confused me.

Player of the Round - Allied : Cerv he´s funny and ofc he was a flak whore i never like that way of playing but got to admit : You make it good :D.

Player of the Round - Solo: Subbie best in getting eff with someones mum´s. (guess doing what :p)

Best Offensive Player : DS , and i don´t wanna to choose myself but really i think me. I attacked Signer and Hero like 150 times in a week and everytime i did it they got online so.., I diserve abit of a prize myself.

Best Defensive Player: Lukey he allways knews what to do in defense just he was such grumpy sometimes, lol.

Honourable Mention Player: Don´t know

Worst Player: Zeratul, sorry man but stealthing me know i´m stealth was like OMG this is so funny and you get WTF pwned and then you come again and i said heheh i´m awesome you´re dead and then someone defended me and you got scared.

Best Official Helper: Never ask for help

Best IRC Op: Don´t spend a min in #bush this round but Darryl is great.

Best Forum Mod: Same this is my first post, and maybe my last one.

Best Moment of the Round: We stealing pest 46k retaling and killing Zeratul when he got 50% of his troops back i got 70% so was very funny.

Worst Moment of the Round: when i woke up and i saw the huge battle of enigma and pest against us of 66 trill of damage kinda and i said OMFG why the hell was i sleeping.

Forgot to say was very happy cause i Played with AwE and Chinoo, at last.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Cheese said:
Player of the Round - Solo - was me before I restarted... now all the top solos have cheated in someway or another... land farming, AR farming... you name it.

Not all of us ;)

Silence

Head Gardener

Alliance of the round - None impressed me. I agree with Darksider, each had their bad points but also had their good points.

Best Offensive Alliance - *shrugs* None of the offenses were brilliant w/o the assisstance of a 2nd alliance.

Best Defensive Alliance - Inter always bothered to defend my rushes. This shows enthusiasm in the defensive department

Best Leader - Twigley. I assume he got what he set out to do, achieved his goals therefore best leader. I'd like to also mention IoF too, perhaps not the best on this round be he had a different leading style, not quite as drastic but I think it worked ok

Worst Leader - Who ever the leader is of Enigma. Damn that dude sucked so much. Didnt have the balls to turn against interlude until it was too late so Lordie had to do it for him. Crap leader. Personal gripes against certain players because LET rushes were sent against his alliance

Player of the Round - Allied - Lordie. He was the heart and soul of enigma. That alliance only ever seemed to function whenever he was online.
Also Lukey. That dude is so dedicated. I would always see his ID defending. Two very good players of that round

Two players inside my alliance also need a mention imho. Darksider and Cityguy. Cityguy because he was manage to rush rangers, that made me laugh :D And Darksider made many enemy PoM hit sleepmode, and I dont blame them, he did so well.

::Edit:: Forgot to add Pest's awesome RPG Signer! Good attacks and deditcated defender! :D How could I forget you!

Best Offensive Player - Darksider. Reasons above

Best Defensive Player - Lukey. Reasons above.

Worst Player - Enigma leader. And Monkey. Both sucked

Best Moment of the Round - Although apperently I have been innactive (thanks Darksider =P ) I enjoyed the whole thing. The continous changing of diplomatic position and also the changing of the value lead. I enjoyed rushing and being bashed! Thankyou especially to my wonderful leader IoF :D

Worst Moment of the Round - Letting Monkey into the alliance

Rama

Pruner

Alliance of the round: no idea I started playing the last 30 days of the round.

Best Offensive Alliance: no idea

Best Defensive Alliance: no idea

Honourable Mention Alliance: Growth Spurt, I was there and dunno how they manage to be rank 11.

Worst Alliance: no idea

Best Leader: no idea

Worst Leader: no idea

Player of the Round - Allied: no idea

Player of the Round - Solo : no idea

Best Offensive Player: DS, is annoying as hell

Best Defensive Player: no idea

Honourable Mention Player: Flip, he is just awesome.

Worst Player: no idea.

Best Official Helper: no idea.

Best IRC Op: no idea

Best Forum Mod: no idea

Best Moment of the Round: no idea

Worst Moment of the Round: no idea

Melnibone

Head Gardener

Alliance of the round - Khaos, outside of the big 3 they were the only to defend 24/7 and put up a fight every time you sent at them

Best Offensive Alliance - Pest

Best Defensive Alliance - Khaos

Honourable Mention Alliance - Interlude

Worst Alliance - Desolation

Best Leader - tough one, the top allies leaders played good rounds but none stood out this round

Worst Leader - Again the ones i came into contact with where competent

Player of the Round - Allied - 2 players both from my own ally (how else would i know lol) Lordie and Lisette

Player of the Round - Solo - Martin as hes rank 1 i believe

Best Defensive Player - Podunk

Honourable Mention Player - Wacked

Worst Player - anyone who got locked for cheating

Best Official Helper - no idea too proud to ask for help ever :)

Best IRC Op - Darryl

Best Forum Mod - Again Darryl

Best Moment of the Round - IRC same as every round having a laugh with my friends

Worst Moment of the Round - when there werent many of them online :(

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

Best forum mod
bobbins locking of threads was always timely. but im afraid its going to darryl just because he was so helpful and easy to get along with when we were talking about "best ratio" thread layout

worst moment of the round deciding to not attack anymore because I was to "busy"
now rank 60ish bunker the realisation i cant suicide on any one and my round is kinda over already. and i wont make portal. gosh darn it

best moment of the round managing to send an attack which i thought was certain death forgetting to recall and landing. also killing insane amounts of flack

im afraid im not really in an allie and feel i missed out on quite alot. so dont know who was who, and who i thought was best/worst. I just want to join an allie that wont mind how active i am and i can suicide defence on. but alass i cant seem to find one :( *open to offers*

Recon

Pruner

Alliance of the round- interlude of course... although there all a bunch of queers...

Best Offensive Alliance- dunno havnt seen one ally attack alone yet. :p

Best Defensive Alliance - i gotta hand it to pest.. nice bunch, no way to get threw alone.

Honourable Mention Alliance - NCAA! no description needed.

Worst Alliance- .... all of you can suck me! seems this award has alrdy been handed out....

Best Leader - damn sure wasnt me it seems... i'm not gonna give it to twigley either cuz he dont deserve anything from me now :p

Worst Leader - .... ya ok i'll take the blame for this spot..

Player of the Round - Me of course.

Player of the Round - i'll go with subbie.. althought he's crap too... (ya i said it subbie!)

Best Offensive Player - Recon

Best Defensive Player - Recon

Honourable Mention Player - RECON!

Worst Player - Lukey and Minifreak .... ya dont think you were getting left out.

Worst Moment of the Round - reading this forum :p

Subdivisions

Harvester

Alliance of the round - Interlude, for playing their cards right

Best Offensive Alliance - Pest

Best Defensive Alliance - Khaos for constantly defending against the 3 powerhouses

Honourable Mention Alliance - DW for being public all round

Worst Alliance - Desolation, the only alliance I could consistently get land off of later in the round :p

Best Leader - Twigley, for his politics

Worst Leader - no idea

Player of the Round - Allied - DarkSider, anybody who causes that much havoc gets my vote (even though I remember you being at my size with 6k land and you piggied one of my attacks, grrr)

Player of the Round - Solo - CLem for restarting as puppets and passing me like I was riding a bicycle in the slow lane :shock:

Best Defensive Player - hard to say since I wasn't in an alliance...I'll go with CLem since he saved me a couple times :p

Honourable Mention Player -

1) f0xx - for starting late and still looking sexy as ever
2) Lukey - for keeping Lude together
3) Twigs - same reason as Lukey
4) Gohan - for being active/sexy and joining the 'good' guys :p
5) Maxi - for 'keeping it real' in DW :D

Worst Player - the big shield player in Pest, because he made stupid, cocky remarks to me when I attacked him (so glad I killed his combines, muahahaha)

Best Official Helper - no idea

Best IRC Op - no idea

Best Forum Mod - no idea

Best Moment of the Round - too many to name just one :D

Worst Moment of the Round - again too many of these, getting flakked for my land was by far the most aggravating thing, and that happened a lot :p

Reub

Pruner

Alliance of the round: I am going to say us (Interlude) even though I shouldnt, and also Khaos. They have been in the same position pretty much all round copping incs left right and center 24/7 from Us, Pest and Enigma I believe and they have always defended to their best, and never ONCE did they complain to me about being hit. Nice job antisback =)

Best Offensive Alliance: Pest.

Best Defensive: Khaos

Most Honourable: Enigma, didn't whinge, well not to me.

Worst alliance: Average Joes for sure.

Best Leader: Twig/Lukey as he did actually lead parts of this round.

Worst Leader: AJ's leader.

Best allied player: I'm going to give this to Lukey. Simply for the fact he was always there when ever you needed, he knows his stuff well and demonstrated it to me alot this round, since I hadn't played with him before. When ever he was called up in the middle of the night he was never cranky, always happy. <3 Also ME! I didn't lose an acre all round

Best Solo: Subbie!

Best Offensive: I'll have to say DS, although I dont agree with his play styles much he did piss alot of people off, which seems to make him happy.

Best Defensive Player: Twigley, for his actual defence and the way he organised it.

Honorable player mentions: Lukey, some of the guys in Enigma (they didn't complain about not winning and whinge that we attacked with others, when they would have done the same). And all the guys in Interlude, has been an awesome round.

Worst Player Fredd, or he is also known as Beaz. He is by far THE worst player I have ever come across. How he stayed in our alliance for so long I do not know. He complained everyday that we didnt help him get land, so consequently he sat on like 12k land for 2 weeks, as he was such a noob he couldnt steal for himself! The most rudest, wierdest, most total waste of space I have ever come across in Bushtarion land!

Best Forums Mod: Maxi, he is laid back and doesn't ejaculate from hitting delete.

Best moment of the round: Wow... All the take downs of Pest and Enigma and the same but when we were defending from both. Some really cool BR's came out of those fights. Oh and when fredd left our alliance, I was the happiest man on the planet.

Worst moment: Um. Having our id's GMT's and nicks out at round start from some filthy stinky ratty #$%^^$#$ :p

TehPantz

Head Gardener

Best Alliance: Sukomaballs, for the best name and gameplay

Best Leader: PODUNK. i know this for a fact because I have seen in real life how he handled the game.

Defensive player: All the top Poms in the game (biggest and meanest was Podunk).

Honorable Mention Alliance: Seed, for giving me the only reason to read GP.

Best Solo: my Pnap who don't really know the name of

Worst Player of the Round: B 19 of the Bots. That bot really sucked......bad. really bad (I bet it was squiffy).

Best IRC op: ASMO

Podunk

Head Gardener

Alliance of the round - None, all were not spectacular in the least. Fighting was done with politics, and it was lame.
The remainder of active Enigma members are great and I thank them for their continued effort.

Best Offensive Alliance - Pest because of DS

Best Defensive Alliance - Khaos

Honourable Mention Alliance - Lude because of the many poms :p, that and they were pretty contactable.

Worst Alliance - Criminals? NCAA?

Best Leader - Eh none were spectacular.

Worst Leader - Smed?

Player of the Round - Allied - Lordie, was there when I needed someone to help me out :)

Player of the Round - Solo - I donno I saw hobo high ranked all round and didn't land farm.

Best Offensive Player - DS or Lordie

Best Defensive Player - Anyone who didn't give up.

Honourable Mention Player - TehPantz, I'm quite happy with how he's learned to play the game in such a short time.

Worst Player - Rather the dick move award... Goes to Gohan. Leaves to join the winning alliance. Enough said.

Best Official Helper - Cal!

Best IRC Op - All of them!

Best Forum Mod - Any that do their job.

Best Moment of the Round - First months of the round when my members were active and willing, and in fact I would say Enigma were the best alliance during these times.

Worst Moment of the Round - Last month of the round, 4-5 players practically disappear, and certain members within the alliance give up causing a chain reaction. Honest to god I tried my hardest, but given the circumstances (and available replacements for inactives were non-existent) the problem couldn't be remedied in time for round end.

middy

Digger

Alliance of the round: My vote go's to Kahos simply for the position they have stayed at all round. well done guy's

Best Offensive Alliance: Pest, again purley for the rushes. damn you DS :mad:

Best Defensive Alliance: Again with Kahos, allways seemed to have just enough online and Interlude for staying on that one big defence and providing the biggest br I've seen for awhile now.

Worst Alliance: NCAA

Best Leader: Twigs/Lukey well done guys it's been a pleasure

Worst Leader: Podunk, For swinging in the breeze and leaving us guessing where he's going to stop this time

Player of the Round - Allied: Lukey I'm not sure that it's just luck or you actually know what your doing but either way keep it up :D

Player of the Round - Solo: Subbie! man you crack me up

Best Offensive Player: DS,

Best Defensive Player: Twigs

Honourable Mention Player: jiggy pitty you had to delete early

Worst Player: Fredd, god damn man grow a set ffs

Best Moment of the Round: I have a heap but the one that I will never forget is a statement made in irc by one of our members, who shall remain nameless, about tasting some of their own bodily fluid!
I haven't laughed so hard in ages :shock:

Worst Moment of the Round: None.

I would just like to thank all the members of Interlude for a top round. Well played and thanks heaps for the laughs.

Jiggy

Weeder

Best Offensive Alliance: Pest

Best Defensive Allie: Interlude

Worst Alliance: Enigma ( Not a bad allie but kept switching sides constantly, offered so much potential but showed so little, members didnt know what was going on.etc very inactive, no leadership, arrogant almost)

Alliance of the Round: Interlude (well done Twigles and Lukey)

Best leader: cant really comment but Twigley for leading Inter to Victory

Player of The Round: Lukey (He was always there defending everyone 24/7), Twigley also impressed me as ive never seen him rlly play a whole round before, Gohan for land whore

Best Solo: None really most cheated, Hobo proberbly takes it, Cheese played well at the start until he deleted

Most Agressive Player: Ds and Lordie made the biggest impact

Biggest Disappointment(s):

Enigma could have played better after they got resisted

Players:

Cid, He played very well at the start and really was owning, so many kills with your robos but then suddenly activity just dropped and he disappeared

Cheese, again not really disappointing but why delete when Rank 1 with a huge lead? bored maybe

Best Moment of the Round: Quite enjoyed attacking Garret, i think my whole experience as a solo Vamp player was fantastic until my demise, Enjoyed playing alongside Interlude as Solo alot

Worst Moment: None really ive enjoyed the round but i think when i realised i couldnt change how things were in Enigma :(

Thankyou all for a great Round, Thankyou to my allie Enigma for mostly believeing in me being able to catch up once i restarted, had a few good chats with many of you and met a few new people too. Also a massive thankyou to Twigley and Interlude, whom i played alongside as Solo for a few weeks of the round