End of Round Awards

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Re: End of Round Awards

Jiggy said:
Best Moment of the Round: Quite enjoyed attacking Garret, i think my whole experience as a solo Vamp player was fantastic until my demise, Enjoyed playing alongside Interlude as Solo alot

Likewise, I enjoyed showing you the power of the middle tick :D - was the only time in the round in which I did equal to greater damage to a vamp player.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Alliance of the Round: Rank 1 is Interlude, therefore....

Best Offensive Alliance: Well the day I see any of the top 3 hitting 1 vs 1 i'll consider them for this. Bashing is *not*, i repeat, NOT, a skill.

Best Defensive Alliance: Khaos, didn't really spend much time attacking so >.<

Honourable Mention Alliance: Discworld for being much worse than i thought.

Worst Alliance: A tie between DW and Sukomoballs

Best Leader: N/A

Worst Leader: Inactive gits who let their players get away with ****.

Player of the Round - Allied: SadYear, VanHoudt, Nameless: anyone of a handful of core DW members this round who stayed up for hours and hours and hours defending against impossible inc.

Player of the Round - Solo: tobapopalos cuz he's such a sexily inactive beast.

Best offensive player: momsmack, i can't stand the guy but he sure can steal the **** out of land. Too well for his own good but... damn.

Best Defensive player: same as Allied Players of the Round ^^

Honourable Mention Player: SadYear! Where have you been all my rounds of bushtarion????

Worst Player: Gadfly and Crumpet: you both deserted us when we needed you most because you can't take a goddamn joke. Go play in traffic.
Worst Player Part 2: Those three players who mass jeeps/bikers and went around raping POMs. ****ing unbelievable guys, you're the worst that bushtarion has to offer. It's people like you who make homicidal maniacs like me famous.

Best Official Helper: Dematto (if he was the one who wrote that now famous helper reply)

Best IRC Op: Darryl, ofc. The man is reasonable, funny and just. What more can I want?

Best Forum Mod: Anyone who does their job with a minimum of fuss, bother and kerfuffle. Charlie_B and Darryl spring to mind instantly ofc.

Best Moment of the Round: Raping my attackers and the incomings on my alliance 24/7. Being inactive and still wtfpwning the rest of my ally members, and simply just being robo butchering people left right and centre.

Worst moment of the Round: Joining Discworld, roundstart, when i realized i'd fully sold my soul and was in for a gangbang of a round.

ZigZag

Harvester

Garrett said:
Cheese said:
Player of the Round - Solo - was me before I restarted... now all the top solos have cheated in someway or another... land farming, AR farming... you name it.

Not all of us ;)

Ditto

Cal

Weeder

Alliance of the round:
DiscWorld. Public from start, top 10 all round. Well done!

Best Offensive Alliance:
Interlude. The only of the three to successfully fend off (and benefit from) a resistence..... They got massed, lost 15k, attacked back and gained 45k.....

Best Defensive Alliance:
KHaos. Well done, you took a lot of stick from the three big guns!

Honourable Mention Alliance:
MindTheGap. Not a single player with more than 3 hours activity per day and 16 of 18 members are from europe (Mostly UK) Well done for not dieing too badly!

Worst Alliance:
Spam

Best Leader:
Twigley. Politics and Tactics. Worked well. Always put your members needs before yours. Well Done.

Worst Leader:
LeftOvers leader. Treedude was so much better -.-

Player of the Round - Allied:
Lukey. I don't see how it could go to anyone else. Top 10 eff, top 3 value. Great defender, great attacker, great fun too.

Player of the Round - Solo:
Garrett, played very well this round (again). Hasn't cheated, impressed me.

Edit: Also harriergirl did well, they both held together the solo group brilliantly and worked hard!

Well done to both of you!

Best Offensive Player:
Offensive for damage: DarkSider, reasons stated by everyone else.
Offensive for land: Cervantes. Took him hardly any time to catch the rest of Inter once he joined.

Best Defensive Player:
Younge. Whenever he was online and there was incs, he was defending. He kind of lacked on the offensive though....

Honourable Mention Player:
Lordie. Enigma's Rock. Well done Sir!

Worst Player:
Martin, For such a well respected member of the community to resort to cheating again just isn't acceptable. I doubt you'll be caught for it because you did it whilst Azzer was on holiday but you don't deserve top 10.

Best Official Helper:
Maxi

Best IRC Op:
MarkB

Best Forum Mod:
Darryl

Best Moment of the Round:
Joining MindTheGap

Worst Moment of the Round:
Going Pom

mastah

Planter

Alliance of the round
Interlude
Best Offensive Alliance
Interlude, getting hit and then retalling and gaining 45k land
Best Defensive Alliance
Interlude
Honourable Mention Alliance
Khaos, hehe whenever someone of our ally send at them they mass defended

Worst Alliance
NCAA
Best Leader
Twigley, gave up a lot for the ally
Worst Leader
Podunk, duhhh kicking me out of enigma was stupidest move of the round ;)
Player of the Round - Allied
Active ones in Interlude

Player of the Round - Solo
Havent really been focussing on the solo's
Best Offensive Player
Darksider
Best Defensive Player
Twigley
Honourable Mention Player
Recon
Worst PlayerS
fredd, lisette, melnibone, wacked, richardm
Best Official Helper
-
Best IRC Op
Darryl ofc
Best Forum Mod
-
Best Moment of the Round
Gaining 45k land from pest after they hit us with enigma
Worst Moment of the Round
-

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Player of the Round - Solo - Tobapopalos - Didn't Cheat so beats the 50 above him.

BOOYEAH! Take that, biatches!

I knew 2 hours a day activity would pay off eventually :p

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Cal said:
Honourable Mention Alliance:
MindTheGap. Not a single player with more than 3 hours activity per day and 16 of 18 members are from europe (Mostly UK) Well done for not dieing too badly!
Hmm where have Welshie and I been spending the round then? :p
(You spend around 5.18 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion.o_0)

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Alliance of the round
Thought Lude did well, so did Pest.

Best Offensive Alliance
Gonna say Pestiferous

Best Defensive Alliance
KHaos/DW did very well this round

Honourable Mention Alliance
KHaos, good activity and defence. Had some very good players join them this round.

Worst Alliance
1. Enigma - Lost the round by Podunk holding a personal grudge, against Cheese and Silence. Meh...Lost the round. Never wanted to do resistance hits.
2. Interlude - Dont take this as sour grapes, as you also got my best alliance of the round. But i just think it must have been a very boring round, political win. Meh...I loved the wars this round, you guys played it safe, but in all fairness you won GV. So well done. So you get my best/Worst alliance Lude.

Best Leader
No one really impressed me hugely. All top 3 leaders (of course including myself) sucked in some way.

Worst Leader
Recon - Sorry dude, made some silly moves etc.
Podunk - Again sorry mate, you are a game mate, but my god did you make some bad mistakes.

Player of the Round - Allied
Signer - Awesome defence, great activity. (Pest)
Lordie - Kept Enigma alive alone
Lukey - Did well buddy ;)

But without a doubt DarkSider pwned with Cityguy.

Player of the Round - Solo
Your all cheats tbh, so the highest ranking solo, who didnt cheat is my favourite :D

Best Offensive Player
Darksider, such a clever player. After 22 rounds of playing myself, this guy still taught me alot.

Best Defensive Player
Signer/Lukey/Lordie - Each kept their alliance alive.

Honourable Mention Player
Tractor, also kept Enigma afloat. Good rusher!

Worst Players
1. Gohan - Clarified as a HUGE SQ.
2. Monk3h/Cid/Seetal - Ship jumping monkeys, all gone inactive.
3. Astral - 3 week sleep in top 10. :eek:

Best Official Helper
Hewo FTW!

Best IRC Op
Meneldil - Just because i love him

Best Forum Mod
Charlie_b - i love this bloke to :D

Best Moment of the Round
Waking up every morning, to see DS' BRs where he has smashed all POMs.

Worst Moment of the Round
Being retaled by Lude and losing 46k land. That moment was the end of the round.

Twigley/Lukey/Podunk - Thanks for a good fight this round and making this round fun. Even with the HUGE stalemate.

Interlude, congratulations on the GV win :D

cervantes

Pruner

IceOfFire said:
Worst PlayerS

IoF, I agree with a lot of what you said, but this point is absolutely bull. I know Gohan for many rounds now, and I am pretty sure that many people will support me when I say Gohan is everything BUT a scorequeen. He had his (very valid) reasons for joining us, but you apparently dont know them. Gohan is one of the best land stealers around, very active and a very loyal and funny guy. You shouldnt blame someone being a scorequeen if you dont know what was going on.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

cervantes said:
IceOfFire said:
Worst PlayerS

IoF, I agree with a lot of what you said, but this point is absolutely bull. I know Gohan for many rounds now, and I am pretty sure that many people will support me when I say Gohan is everything BUT a scorequeen. He had his (very valid) reasons for joining us, but you apparently dont know them. Gohan is one of the best land stealers around, very active and a very loyal and funny guy. You shouldnt blame someone being a scorequeen if you dont know what was going on.

Not wanting to Spam this or start an arguement, but if you or Gohan wanna query me on this, just PM me.

"SiderGuy" or "IceOfire" on Irc.

Davs

Garden Designer

"Best IRC Op: Darryl, ofc. The man is reasonable, funny and just. What more can I want? "

Agreed, but the sexehness of Markb needs a mention to.

btw - wtf is this crap about "best IRC op of the round" ?? They're the same EVERY round - why is this one special? (no offence to you ops - you are appreciated really :p )

anywho...

A big thanks to Alcibiades for his crazy rant about how everyone sucked this round. I didn;t play for the whole of it as I got fed up by everyone's lazy attitude to attacking brought by Azzer's decision to remove anything to persuade people not to bash the living **** out of smaller players - what a way to keep newcomers!! :D

I'd also like to give a lot of gratitude to the members of MindTheGap who made my brief playing time this round as enjoyable as possible considering how bad the game seemed to be.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Okay, I wasnt here for the most of the round so I am not going to comment on most of the awards, but what I see is that some people have hard feelings about fredd.

I dont know what exactly makes you say such things about him, but since my real start this round I've been talking and playing with him, he is a good and relyable player, very dedicated aswell. If the definition of a good player for you guys is someone who is able to hoard acres like there is no tomorrow, then I feel really sorry for you. I also feel sorry for him having to play with you.

Peace.

Melnibone

Head Gardener

Nah ive got a nomination for worst player too having acres cant be the only criteria ;)

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

cervantes said:
IceOfFire said:
Worst PlayerS

Gohan does the same thing every round masses flak suicides for a little bit of land and has 1 aim to get as much land as possible... countless numbers of times I've looked and there he is in an ally loads of land no troops.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Gohan is a very useful member of my alliance.
This coming from me, is the end of the arguement about him being a scorequeen.

I also love the whole "Omg Gohan is a scorequeen" act.
I seem to recall 3 players joining Enigma with the same motive, correct me if im wrong.
I aint trying to stir an arguement, but this is the EXACT same situation.
Gohan didnt agree / get on in Enigma because of a decision from Podunk/Lordie. The 3 jumper didnt get on with Pest / Iofs decisions iirc.

*Shrug*

On topic - Ty for my awards :eek: Been a fun round but it isnt over yet. ;)

Silence

Head Gardener

cervantes said:
IceOfFire said:
Worst PlayerS

Gohan is one of the best land stealers around,

Somewhat of a overstatement. Everytime I saw him attack alone he lost millions of units for small grabs. Not in my opinion "a good stealer" quite possibally the opposite as he cant take acres without killing all his staff off. I missed Gohan out of "worst players of the round" so he should be in mine for being unable to attack properly =)

Danny

Digger

Alliance of the round - Has to be Interlude for me.. stayed together as a team and should win the round ;)

Best Offensive Alliance - Pest.. you do like your rushing...

Best Defensive Alliance - Discworld .. I dont think I ever landed of your alliance.. good tactics for defence I have to admit..

Honourable Mention Alliance - Khaos

Worst Alliance - Ncaa :)

Best Leader - Twigley.. always organising and making the right decisions.

Worst Leader - Enigma one.. lol..

Player of the Round - Allied - Lukey boy.. always active and defending..

Player of the Round - Solo - Subbie.. others cheated.. lol.

Best Offensive Player - Darksider .. constant incoming from you.. on our alliance..

Best Defensive Player - Lukey.

Honourable Mention Player - hmmm

Worst Player - Monkeh.. ha you make me laugh..

Best Official Helper - Dont talk to them..

Best IRC Op - none

Best Forum Mod - none..

Best Moment of the Round - Zeroing JJ of his strikers and taking away 300 land :D - Oh and not losing any land at all.. hehe.

Worst Moment of the Round - Alliance friend going offline and choosing to die with him on an attack :(

lol

Quitus

Digger

f0xx said:
Okay, I wasnt here for the most of the round so I am not going to comment on most of the awards, but what I see is that some people have hard feelings about fredd.

I dont know what exactly makes you say such things about him, but since my real start this round I've been talking and playing with him, he is a good and relyable player, very dedicated aswell. If the definition of a good player for you guys is someone who is able to hoard acres like there is no tomorrow, then I feel really sorry for you. I also feel sorry for him having to play with you.

Peace.

Btw f0xx, thanks for the support, seems that you know him as well as i am, and the other argies, that know him better tahn me, lol.

I played with fredd too (i put him in the ally at first place). All the people that are talking sh** about fredd are on my ally. lol, The only thing i have to say is that he´s a good guy and better player, allways defend and never refuses get everybody on if needed. Somehow some of my alliy mates ended up hating him cause he was asking for help to get land, he get it at the end but it was too late he got tired and left, lol.

Anyhow he´s an awesome player and you´ll be happy to have him in your team.

Don´t wanna make some issue about it i just wanna put this clear.

Danny

Digger

Ya Quitus.. Always waiting for inc to come then getting us all online ;)
He wasnt a bad player at all.. slightly repetitive on asking us for land though..
But meh.. good player... should'nt of left alliance to be honest.. even though afterwards I attacked him and got land.. doesnt mean I didnt appreciated his work in the alliance :)

CLem

Head Gardener

Worst solo(s):
The group of solos with people like KB and Delloitte (not actually sure what their names are) for constantly bashing and sometimes doing mutual AR attacks on each other. Thanks for making us solos look bad, much appreciated.