[Recruiting] Elderveld and Max's ally

Yeadon

Harvester
I dont know.

I have killing units and they have not kicked me and simmered through my arse just yet ;)

Maybe its initial intention was exactly that, but times change.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
I'll be back guys have to wait for sleep mode to end, also would like to wait for Max to return in full swing as he is the primary reason for joining the first time.
That and I want my own personal limerick written by him LOL

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Hahaa!

Steve, I want to see you rank 3 in a matter of days! Only then will i consider you a 'God' ;)

Max

Garden Designer
I'm now back in the country and ready to kickstart a military campaign or two - so apply quick to avoid disappointment! ;)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
follow Max for fun!

follow robert downey jr. cuz why not?

robert-downey-pin-up-11.png

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

"Demi-God.."

That part was hilarious.. I laughed myself silly.. Was one of the few people to actually hear what hulk said afterwards too.

True. Although many of the Norse "Gods" were actually Demi - Gods, but yeah. hilarious scene in a really clever movie. Gotta love Robert Downey Jr.

I was referring to what the Hulk said after he beat Loki to a pulp.. If you listen, you can hear him say "Demi-God.." Somewhat under his breath.. made the scene all the more hilarious :p

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

"Demi-God.."

That part was hilarious.. I laughed myself silly.. Was one of the few people to actually hear what hulk said afterwards too.

True. Although many of the Norse "Gods" were actually Demi - Gods, but yeah. hilarious scene in a really clever movie. Gotta love Robert Downey Jr.

I was referring to what the Hulk said after he beat Loki to a pulp.. If you listen, you can hear him say "Demi-God.." Somewhat under his breath.. made the scene all the more hilarious :p

Erm, sorry for being off topic, but I think he says "Puny God". I've seen it twice and I heard it as that both times.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

"Demi-God.."

Erm, sorry for being off topic, but I think he says "Puny God". I've seen it twice and I heard it as that both times.

I think he said Puny God as well. Makes more sense than Demi God

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
lol, maybe, it was pretty quiet.. (and yea, we are so far off topic.. But maybe this discussion can drum up some decent recruits for max!)