[Recruiting] Elderveld and Max's ally

Elderveld

Official Helper
Hi, and welcome.

So u decided to take your chances on getting in this private group of gentlemens.

Pleas take a seat and fill in this application form while u wait.

1. Are you capable of being 'fun'?
2. Can u tell me a good joke?
3. Wat is your activity next round? (trick question)
4. Are you in possession of a device in wich we can spam to get your attention?
5. Are you ok in following orders, that may sometimes amaze you?
6. Did you answer all the question?
7. Wat are your goals next round?
8. Are you a teamplayer?
9. Did u answer the questions now?

Good, then send the application either to ME (elderveld) or Maxism ! (forum/account mail)

Max

Garden Designer
So basically Elderveld and I are going to be applying our usual attacking and fun playstyles for some incredible action next round :D

I intend to work hard to make sure it's enjoyable for everyone, and I've got some innovative, creative, crazy strategies running around my head that I'd simply LOVE to try out with some friends!

Feel free to ask Elderveld or myself for any more info, but we'd certainly love to have you.

PS - My account mail is "Maxsim" rather than a close approach to Marxism! ;)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I am interested, as it could possibly provide me with a trolling extravaganza.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
I'm interested. :>

I'm just enough of a noob that maybe I'd have fun with crazy stuff. Plus, I love you Max, because you trusted that I was not a noob, and could handle solo Harriers. :3

flameharvester

Head Gardener
2 great players with a very interesting plan for what seems to be a great round!

I strongly reccomend you join them (or me of course ;)), as there round is truly going to be a fun one for anyone who can handle not stroking their e-peen for longer then a minute :)

Best of luck gentelmen I shall see you on the field of battle.

QuitusV2

Pruner
This seems quite interesting.

Kudos to both of u for trying it. Especially to you Elder, u finally did it :D.

Last edited:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I'd apply but Elder said "gentlemens". We're mortal enemies now

Yochoko

Head Gardener
all you need is add "ladies" and then Dimitar will fit wihtout a problem! :D

Max

Garden Designer
How many restarts are you going for this round Max?

None whatsoever :D I'm more determined than ever!

A few more spaces left everyone - apply today before you miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime :O

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I'd be here if I didn't make a promise to a friend the round before last. Any one who wants some fun and to try something off beat but potentially a good laugh, with the possibility of doing well! this is the alliance for you. If you don't care What you do, but just want good banta with a good group of sound people, then this is also the allie for you!

If you are larry no mates who doesn't like trying new things, this is probably not the alliance for you.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I'm sorry I didn't pick up on your inside joke I'll try to work on my psychic powers a bit more :p

If ye want to get sarcasm/joking across, throw in a smiley or maybe some fun italics

Because if you read it straight up.. Its black and white and nothing fancy, which could easily be picked up as a possible personal attack.. You'll have to defend me for defending my ally-mate from such a thing :p

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
I'm sorry I didn't pick up on your inside joke I'll try to work on my psychic powers a bit more :p

If ye want to get sarcasm/joking across, throw in a smiley or maybe some fun italics

Because if you read it straight up.. Its black and white and nothing fancy, which could easily be picked up as a possible personal attack.. You'll have to defend me for defending my ally-mate from such a thing :p
oh sorry I defend your actions since you once again stuck your nose in, but defending a mate. After all everyone knows Maximus is totally incapable of intelligently defending himself! (is this where I am supposed to put one of those cutesy little sarcasm emoticons??)