Does anyone else....?

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
i once restarted over 100 times to fill a slot in Hell... i don't restart id's anymore. what i get is what i get.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
there was less than 3 weeks into that round when I was recruited and it was required to get into the top 20. the alliance had a land cap of 15k when i joined and then finally welshie let loose the dogs to grab as much land as could be had.

[yoyo]

Planter
Does anyone else "re roll" their ID if they get a crappy one?

(This thread is designed to be an open thread, other people feel free to post their "Does anyone else do....? question to the general public, probably should be focused on bush since it's bushtarion forums, but doesn't have to be restrictive, unless it's stupid, trollish (in a dull way), ignorant, or otherwise annoying as and when I decide; and in that case they can take a long walk off a short pier.)

yes, yes id do. since round 39 i always reset untill i get at least a 3 digit id.

4 digit id's are for nubs...

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Thinking that your id will in any way influence your game is 'for nubs'

Alvestein

Garden Designer
Thinking that your id will in any way influence your game is 'for nubs'

Ptsh superstition is part of gaming!

Did anyone ever used to switch to another character on CSS if they were doing badly in a game?

Hewo

Planter
when i used to cheat alot i made a program that played bushtarion for me for the first week it would pick 3 targets 1/3rd my size and send flak+ geos at them it also planted my seeds/plants and sold them to buy more flack/geo's i used it in like r15 then in r16 i went vd and made a program that could detect when i had incomming and would send all my men away and last tick every inc i had there was one guy who sent at me like every day 10 times a day but never fought me cause i would always last tick him a freind of mine(who dosent play anymore) thought i would get caught if i had it set to refresh at set times so i jusst set it up to auto refresh at a random time between 1 min and 9 mins that way no one could know it was a bot

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I don't see the relevance besides you admitting you cheated.

In an odd way, it's a prime example of a staple in human nature - When you have the power to bend & break the rules, you often end up doing it. Just because you are clever enough to do it, doesn't make it right.

Hewo

Planter
I don't see the relevance besides you admitting you cheated.

In an odd way, it's a prime example of a staple in human nature - When you have the power to bend & break the rules, you often end up doing it. Just because you are clever enough to do it, doesn't make it right.

lol i know tis part of why i quit the game i didnt see a point to play anymore when i couldnt be attacked :p dont worry though i didnt portal i sucided my men on rank 1 last day of the round

Davs

Garden Designer
I remember a long time ago having an ar calc and some other shiz that you coded hewo. You played recent rounds or just here to reminisce?